Marketing Checkpoint

Downline Builder Elite - downlinebuilderelite.com

rnprofits77

Hello Darren and Robert David Smith,

Thanks for your opinions.  Yes, I have filled out the downline builders from programs that I currently use.  I also make good use of the bonus credits every month.

The video is a great suggestion if I had the tools to make it happen.

Thanks y'all.  I was previously unable to find any opinions about DBE but I've been actively promoting and enjoying the bonuses.

I use it a lot. I do a lot with Safelists and DBE save me much time in updating my ID's. I visit the Check Sites at least once a week to make sure all my ID's are up to date. One percaution is that from time to time I get an ID in a site that I know is not one of mine, why this is happening I don't know but I have been able to get around these errors and correct them. In fact this might be my main complaint about DBE is these stray ID's and what is causing them.

DBE is awesome!

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Add me on Google+ or other social network
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

http://the10kchallenge.com/images/promo/468x60_03.gif

Thanks everyone for the replies.  It's good to know I'm not the only one on this forum who uses DBE.  

Joel Young, I agree.  It should be stated before registration that it's a paid members only site.  

Karen Dalton Hull, I tried my surf biz once, but I got confused signing up for so many programs.  I wish you success with it, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I use All Of My Links on the fly and as a tool

to fill in much of Downline  Builder Elite... :ph34r: 

Get the total tool package. I use these and Referral Frenzy  as well as SL Genie, Mailer Ninja, TEBrowser with Traffic Exchange Browser. I have found these to be the best set of tools available in this environment. Like any pro you need good tools and I have found these to be some of the best. With these a tools I can send out to millions in one day.

• 1 month later...

Get the total tool package. I use these and Referral Frenzy  as well as SL Genie, Mailer Ninja, TEBrowser with Traffic Exchange Browser. I have found these to be the best set of tools available in this environment. Like any pro you need good tools and I have found these to be some of the best. With these a tools I can send out to millions in one day.

I AGREE Garrett! I recently joined Mailer Ninja. But I see a lot of glitches with it.

I.E. Mailers missing the "login & send message" buttons. OR the system fails to send

my ad to the mailer...then the mailer gives me a "you didn't enter a message" error.

I have contacted the owner...still waiting for this to get fixed (he said the mailers script 

updates every now & then-this effects his system).

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...