Marketing Checkpoint

Weekly Newsletter

Darren Olander

Do you want the newsletter to be available online?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the newsletter to be available online?

• Yes
    • No

Awesome, yes, I just received mine a short while ago. I feel bad that a couple of the highlights were me asking about problems, but everything worked out in the end.  No marketers were harmed during those posts. lol

Taking another kick at the can, because I can.

Are the newsletters going to a special email address or the one on file to receive email in general. I have an email I use just for newsletters I have signed up for so that I can focus when I get newsletters vs getting general emails.

They would go to your registered email address. I have not put them on the site, that is something I could do if enough people are interested, but it is a pretty simple newsletter - just lists the popular new topics for the week :)

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I am trying to find the link to the page with the Promo Code to be used in:  Adchiever.com, DownlineMaxx.com, ViralNugget.com, ListJumper.com, BuildMyDownlines.com, ListSurfing.com

I thought I had it but no go and I have not ween an new email with the link in it. Can anyone help me get the link.

Hi Garrett,

I just sent out the email, it is at http://darrenapproved.com/freecredits/  - Thanks.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I like the idea of the newsletter coming to this site.  I already receive too many emails.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...