Marketing Checkpoint

IBO Toolbox - ibotoolbox.com

KarriDaltonHull

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have used IBO when I post to my blogs/ What I use is their PR (press release) where I re-post my blog posts. I see it as a place where I can get exposure of my materials. I don't worry about a sale at this location I just want to get my stuff out where it is seen and as such when someone wants what I have then I will be there for them.

I have been using IBO for many years and still use it today. It is a free resource and as such, it will naturally be filled with people who don't have a clue how to use it. Heck, you can find the same thing right here, but I am not going to say it's the websites fault.

If you think of both as a place to find people to help, instead of a place to pitch your wares, it may surprise you what a difference it makes.

sig.jpg

• 2 years later...

IboToolBox is a must use for Online Marketers. Things had improved in there. You will get lot of prospects and customers for your business from it if used in the right way. I can help out on this if you connect with me in there.

There are lot of ways you will surely get people to your business from this Platform.