#21 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:06 PM

I haven't joined yet either but am working on it...

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#22 genuinelyable

genuinelyable

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:18 AM

I joined just recently and I’m impressed with the service.  I have tested the mailer they let us use against Mail Chimp (I imported the leads) and the stats are fairly similar for each mailing.  I didn’t want to trust the Organic Mailer until I tested mailing them myself.  Testing a chunk with Mail Chimp I didn't get any bounces or spam complaints which is good.  One thing I’ll have to live with though, is the 24 hour mailing limit when using their mailer which unfortunately doesn’t let you mail multiple times per day.  I can live with this.  

One mailing I sent Monday to my most recent leads, I introduced myself while promiting a new program I just joined (scriptures4us), and have got quite a few replies from that one mailing alone.  In terms of sales, 2 in scriptures4us from just that first mailing which is a decent start.  I'm definitely going to continue testing a few new programs going forward into September to see if they can convert even better.

#23 Robert David Smith

Robert David Smith

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:31 AM

B) Yes I too would like to hear of others results with OP

#24 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:44 AM

I would like to hear results too  :)

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#25 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:23 AM

Heck i signed up just to reply to this thread but i guess it looks like a cool place to hang around LOL!

Here is my review:

Over 1200 prospects to mail to

Done over 10 mailings

Their stats say i received over 200 hits (total)

My stats on my end (server stats/ hit tracking stats/ stats on offer's end)

Clickbank/Own site/Jvzoo name it

A BIG ZERO HIT!

I contacted support about it and the reply was:

I have had a one of our programmers check your account and everything is in order and the statistics indicated on your Organic Mailer "Stats" page are accurate.

Results will vary on the product your are promoting and amount of interest the prospects may have in your offer. You may want to experiment with the types of mails you use to see what your prospects respond best to. We suggest importing your new batches of prospects into the mailer and sending out mailings once each day. We also recommend trying different products, programs and price ranges to see which your prospects respond to best.

What the heck ?

Didn't they read my email or what ?

I'M SAYING THAT I'M SEEING NO HITS COMING IN FROM YOU and YOUR STATS SAY THE OPPOSITE !

So i thought, that must be a canned answer when da sh*t hits the fan ? What do you think ?

As soon as someone ask something similar, the canned message is sent!

Anyone into the same situation ? Please share. If they are scammers, LET'S MAKE SURE THEY GET BUSTED!

#26 successful1

successful1

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:50 AM

One of my downline members in OP just hit the 5 signups per week leaderboard in GDI earning him $100 by promoting to his Organic Prospects. He’s almost sold me on getting going again with GDI.  I was a member quite a few years ago and even handed out a few of the dvds door to door (BIG FAIL) As far as I’ve heard from other members, GDI appears to have really slowed down in the last 7 years.  Not too many people willing to pay $10/mo for a domain name they could get for $19/year.  Regardless, he seems to be doing well combining GDI with Organic Prospects.

#27 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

This ticket was escalated and our tier-2 programmer is looking into this for you.  In the mean time we have suspended your account and refunded your $59.95 billing.  It will appear back on your card within 3-5 business days.  Thank you for your patience while we investigate futher.

I just LOLed....

Oh well, let's move on i guess

#28 genuinelyable

genuinelyable

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:39 PM

One of my downline members in OP just hit the 5 signups per week leaderboard in GDI earning him $100 by promoting to his Organic Prospects. He’s almost sold me on getting going again with GDI.  I was a member quite a few years ago and even handed out a few of the dvds door to door (BIG FAIL) As far as I’ve heard from other members, GDI appears to have really slowed down in the last 7 years.  Not too many people willing to pay $10/mo for a domain name they could get for $19/year.  Regardless, he seems to be doing well combining GDI with Organic Prospects.

I see GDI is still using the old Ferrari capture pages.  Same as the William Shatner promo page.  My main beef with GDI is the $1/mo affiliate commissions and the lack of long term retention (from what I hear)  Sure it may be converting well to his Organic Prospects but I guarantee you he will have issues growing it in safelists and traffic exchanges.  It’s fairly burnt out there.

#29 affordwealth

affordwealth

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationBeverly Hills, CA, USA

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:46 AM

This ticket was escalated and our tier-2 programmer is looking into this for you.  In the mean time we have suspended your account and refunded your $59.95 billing.  It will appear back on your card within 3-5 business days.  Thank you for your patience while we investigate futher.

I just LOLed....

Great, I've had practically the same experience with USA Lead Club, with almost the same wording of the responses. You can see my response earlier on this discussion.

As I've said, I've received a refund from them after I've sent them clips from my tracker even without my asking for it. 

#30 Christygal

Christygal

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

One of my primary businesses has a toll free info line number that we can push leads to along with a 5 digit access code.  Basically they call the number, enter the code, listen to the 6 minute overview and are then pushed back to the main sales page to again enter their access code (which credits me for enrollments)   Yesterday's mailing to my Organic Prospects via. the Organic Mailer resulted in 26 successful calls to the access line (could have been more, but 26 actually entered the access code I used in the mailing)  

I see in my stats that 24 of them listened to the entire call to completion and 19 of them actually went to the sales page mentioned on the call and again entered my access code.  Of these 19, 5 of them took our larger package and 2 took the smaller package.  This is the first time I’ve tried this toll free line approach anywhere and Organic Prospects seem very responsive to it (compared to just sending them my affiliate link and access code) 

#31 alldayplay

alldayplay

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

These leads have been converting very high for FunnyBiz.  It’s a $10/mo offer with a $15 setup fee.  I have enough referrals from Organic Prospects to cover my costs plus turn a profit.  My FunnyBiz sponsor has enrolled 24 of her Organic Prospects so far.  The $20 first month bonuses are really starting to add up.

#32 LJaneR

LJaneR

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:03 PM

A friend of mine worked support at Get Response helping customers via live chat up until March when he quit to work on his Masters.  I had him look at my Organic Prospects account and he was impressed with what he saw.  I let him send out a few mailings to test it and he ended up creating his own account after confirming a high amount of clicks, sales and upgrades in an affiliate program he is trying to build on the side.  

One thing he did mention is that OP really should be charging customers to use their Mailer.  Especially since Get Response is charging $53 for an account supporting 10k leads and an OP account can accumulate 10k leads in 4 or so months and the fee for the leads PLUS the mailer is just $30.

#33 Moontreeltd

Moontreeltd

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:51 PM

This ticket was escalated and our tier-2 programmer is looking into this for you. In the mean time we have suspended your account and refunded your $59.95 billing. It will appear back on your card within 3-5 business days. Thank you for your patience while we investigate futher.

I just LOLed....

I had to create an account just to respond to your post. I got the same canned response when I pointed out that discrepancy. I responded that I their response didn't make sense and they responded that the bit.ly links I used to test after noticing the issue won't work because of their mailer's relays or something like that. Then they gave me 5 extra batches of 70 prospects because I had pointed out that when I tested my first 700 in GetResponse, over 300 bounced! They never addressed the zero hits on my affiliate links issue. They also told me the fees are non-refundable.

Definitely something off here...

#34 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:56 PM

I had to create an account just to respond to your post. I got the same canned response when I pointed out that discrepancy. I responded that I their response didn't make sense and they responded that the bit.ly links I used to test after noticing the issue won't work because of their mailer's relays or something like that. Then they gave me 5 extra batches of 70 prospects because I had pointed out that when I tested my first 700 in GetResponse, over 300 bounced! They never addressed the zero hits on my affiliate links issue. They also told me the fees are non-refundable.

Definitely something off here...

I am not a member of OP; but how do you explain the TONS of 

positive reviews? Some have compared OP to "USA Lead Club", but

I found very few positive reviews about them; unlike OP.

There have been some on here that posted positive

reviews. Wish those people would comment on your post.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#35 Moontreeltd

Moontreeltd

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 07:46 AM

I am not a member of OP; but how do you explain the TONS of 

positive reviews? Some have compared OP to "USA Lead Club", but

I found very few positive reviews about them; unlike OP.

There have been some on here that posted positive

reviews. Wish those people would comment on your post.

John, I wish those people would comment on my post as well. I noticed in this thread, as well as a similar thread I found on the Warrior Forums, that the relatively new members who are giving positive reviews of OP only interact with one another. They don't interact with the rest of us. Their posts seem somewhat scripted (even throwing in an "I found a bug" post...a bug about fonts in the mailer that really won't discourage buyers). When they return to the thread, they never address the negative posts, even if those posts quote them. I cannot confirm they are not legit, but I can conclude (for myself at least) that they are a bit fishy.

Regarding the TONS of positive reviews, as previously pointed out on this thread, most of those are on blogs where that review is the ONLY post, and it always starts out with a point that they are NOT an affiliate (if OP is so wonderful, who in their right mind wouldn't post an affiliate link in a review that hits the top 5 results in Google?). The thing is, if you sign up with OP, you are automatically an affiliate, so are they no longer signed up, not real people, or simply not posting their affiliate link for some really silly reason?

In the end, I don't know the answer to my questions above, and probably never will with certainty. However, what I do have is my experience. From my experience, the stats in the OP mailer show clicks around 10-20 per mailing (doesn't matter what type of subject or how many I send to: 70 emails gets 20 clicks, and 1000 emails gets 20 clicks). However, no attempt at independent verification gets the same results - bit.ly, Clickbank, MaxBounty...nothing shows any clicks coming through. Their stats also show 15-20% or better open rates. However, when I import the contacts to my GetResponse account, I am getting a 30% or higher bounce rate (granted, most are soft bounces), and an open rate aroun 0.50%! OP sounds great in theory, but their numbers don't seem to coincide with reality. I really question the 75% genuine interest thing as well...I know I am probably not the best at writing email sales copy, but how are open and click rates so low (even in their stats) for people THAT interested (in, I assume, Internet Marketing/making money online...they never really make clear interest in what)? I am pretty sure there are many internet marketer pros who would tell me I should pack up and leave if I haven't made one conversion out of the 1,000's of messages I have sent through OP...and I haven't seen one (how would I with zero clicks?).

You can decide for yourself whether to try it or not. I am just sharing my experience.

#36 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 614 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:10 AM

I appreciate you joining to share your feedback, Moontreeltd. I pointed out some other things earlier in this thread, but I have not joined to try it myself because I feel like it would be just a waste of money and I don't want to give a scammer more money.. it just seems really fishy and generally if something feels that way there are tons of other places to spend your money so why bother.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#37 Moontreeltd

Moontreeltd

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

I appreciate you joining to share your feedback, Moontreeltd. I pointed out some other things earlier in this thread, but I have not joined to try it myself because I feel like it would be just a waste of money and I don't want to give a scammer more money.. it just seems really fishy and generally if something feels that way there are tons of other places to spend your money so why bother.

Yeah, I saw your post...very well put. I kind of thought they were too good to be true, but was just too curious...

#38 adjpropel

adjpropel

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:48 PM

I was introduced to the OP owners Greg and Aaron at the Affiliate Summit West in Vegas back in January.  Pretty nice guys.  Wish I could have made the East Coast Summit in August but was tied up with a family reunion.

#39 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 02:59 PM

I was introduced to the OP owners Greg and Aaron at the Affiliate Summit West in Vegas back in January.  Pretty nice guys.  Wish I could have made the East Coast Summit in August but was tied up with a family reunion.

Okay...so what do YOU have to say concerning zero clicks or results (referring to the member above)?

I WILL say here that the 2 owners you spoke of are NOT found online: whether it's Facebook or even Google.

OP is not transparent at all (no phone number for support-only email. No street address-nothing about HOW 

to contact the 2 owners you speak of). For the record...I am not an OP member. I'm just trying to

research them.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#40 adjpropel

adjpropel

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 26 September 2015 - 03:58 PM

I hired a Romanian programmer from Freelancer to write me a custom rotator script that I could use in my Organic Prospects mailings to rotate my clicks to not only my own, but my downlines links as well.  He programmed it so I could change the “weight” on each link (ie. I give my own link a weight of “2” or higher and always give my downline members a weight of “1”)  By just increasing the weight of my own links I can direct more of the clicks to my links any time I please.  This way I can reward downline members as I please.  It’s really quite impressive and apparently the US dollar goes a long ways in Romania as he definitely undercharged me compared to what a US programmer would charge.  Anyways, he has a fairly detailed stats page in my admin panel that lets me track opens and clicks.  I really like OP’s easy-to-use backoffice and mailer, but since I’m running a rotator for a few people with my one account, this is a bit more customized to my needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users