Marketing Checkpoint

Anyone tried Organic Prospects?

One of my downline members in OP just hit the 5 signups per week leaderboard in GDI earning him $100 by promoting to his Organic Prospects. He’s almost sold me on getting going again with GDI.  I was a member quite a few years ago and even handed out a few of the dvds door to door (BIG FAIL) As far as I’ve heard from other members, GDI appears to have really slowed down in the last 7 years.  Not too many people willing to pay $10/mo for a domain name they could get for $19/year.  Regardless, he seems to be doing well combining GDI with Organic Prospects.

This ticket was escalated and our tier-2 programmer is looking into this for you.  In the mean time we have suspended your account and refunded your $59.95 billing.  It will appear back on your card within 3-5 business days.  Thank you for your patience while we investigate futher.

I just LOLed....

Oh well, let's move on i guess

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

One of my downline members in OP just hit the 5 signups per week leaderboard in GDI earning him $100 by promoting to his Organic Prospects. He’s almost sold me on getting going again with GDI.  I was a member quite a few years ago and even handed out a few of the dvds door to door (BIG FAIL) As far as I’ve heard from other members, GDI appears to have really slowed down in the last 7 years.  Not too many people willing to pay $10/mo for a domain name they could get for $19/year.  Regardless, he seems to be doing well combining GDI with Organic Prospects.

I see GDI is still using the old Ferrari capture pages.  Same as the William Shatner promo page.  My main beef with GDI is the $1/mo affiliate commissions and the lack of long term retention (from what I hear)  Sure it may be converting well to his Organic Prospects but I guarantee you he will have issues growing it in safelists and traffic exchanges.  It’s fairly burnt out there.

This ticket was escalated and our tier-2 programmer is looking into this for you.  In the mean time we have suspended your account and refunded your $59.95 billing.  It will appear back on your card within 3-5 business days.  Thank you for your patience while we investigate futher.

I just LOLed....

Great, I've had practically the same experience with USA Lead Club, with almost the same wording of the responses. You can see my response earlier on this discussion.

As I've said, I've received a refund from them after I've sent them clips from my tracker even without my asking for it. 

One of my primary businesses has a toll free info line number that we can push leads to along with a 5 digit access code.  Basically they call the number, enter the code, listen to the 6 minute overview and are then pushed back to the main sales page to again enter their access code (which credits me for enrollments)   Yesterday's mailing to my Organic Prospects via. the Organic Mailer resulted in 26 successful calls to the access line (could have been more, but 26 actually entered the access code I used in the mailing)  

I see in my stats that 24 of them listened to the entire call to completion and 19 of them actually went to the sales page mentioned on the call and again entered my access code.  Of these 19, 5 of them took our larger package and 2 took the smaller package.  This is the first time I’ve tried this toll free line approach anywhere and Organic Prospects seem very responsive to it (compared to just sending them my affiliate link and access code) 

These leads have been converting very high for FunnyBiz.  It’s a $10/mo offer with a $15 setup fee.  I have enough referrals from Organic Prospects to cover my costs plus turn a profit.  My FunnyBiz sponsor has enrolled 24 of her Organic Prospects so far.  The $20 first month bonuses are really starting to add up.

A friend of mine worked support at Get Response helping customers via live chat up until March when he quit to work on his Masters.  I had him look at my Organic Prospects account and he was impressed with what he saw.  I let him send out a few mailings to test it and he ended up creating his own account after confirming a high amount of clicks, sales and upgrades in an affiliate program he is trying to build on the side.  

One thing he did mention is that OP really should be charging customers to use their Mailer.  Especially since Get Response is charging $53 for an account supporting 10k leads and an OP account can accumulate 10k leads in 4 or so months and the fee for the leads PLUS the mailer is just $30.

This ticket was escalated and our tier-2 programmer is looking into this for you. In the mean time we have suspended your account and refunded your $59.95 billing. It will appear back on your card within 3-5 business days. Thank you for your patience while we investigate futher.

I just LOLed....

I had to create an account just to respond to your post. I got the same canned response when I pointed out that discrepancy. I responded that I their response didn't make sense and they responded that the bit.ly links I used to test after noticing the issue won't work because of their mailer's relays or something like that. Then they gave me 5 extra batches of 70 prospects because I had pointed out that when I tested my first 700 in GetResponse, over 300 bounced! They never addressed the zero hits on my affiliate links issue. They also told me the fees are non-refundable.

Definitely something off here...

I had to create an account just to respond to your post. I got the same canned response when I pointed out that discrepancy. I responded that I their response didn't make sense and they responded that the bit.ly links I used to test after noticing the issue won't work because of their mailer's relays or something like that. Then they gave me 5 extra batches of 70 prospects because I had pointed out that when I tested my first 700 in GetResponse, over 300 bounced! They never addressed the zero hits on my affiliate links issue. They also told me the fees are non-refundable.

Definitely something off here...

I am not a member of OP; but how do you explain the TONS of 

positive reviews? Some have compared OP to "USA Lead Club", but

I found very few positive reviews about them; unlike OP.

There have been some on here that posted positive

reviews. Wish those people would comment on your post.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I am not a member of OP; but how do you explain the TONS of 

positive reviews? Some have compared OP to "USA Lead Club", but

I found very few positive reviews about them; unlike OP.

There have been some on here that posted positive

reviews. Wish those people would comment on your post.

John, I wish those people would comment on my post as well. I noticed in this thread, as well as a similar thread I found on the Warrior Forums, that the relatively new members who are giving positive reviews of OP only interact with one another. They don't interact with the rest of us. Their posts seem somewhat scripted (even throwing in an "I found a bug" post...a bug about fonts in the mailer that really won't discourage buyers). When they return to the thread, they never address the negative posts, even if those posts quote them. I cannot confirm they are not legit, but I can conclude (for myself at least) that they are a bit fishy.

Regarding the TONS of positive reviews, as previously pointed out on this thread, most of those are on blogs where that review is the ONLY post, and it always starts out with a point that they are NOT an affiliate (if OP is so wonderful, who in their right mind wouldn't post an affiliate link in a review that hits the top 5 results in Google?). The thing is, if you sign up with OP, you are automatically an affiliate, so are they no longer signed up, not real people, or simply not posting their affiliate link for some really silly reason?

In the end, I don't know the answer to my questions above, and probably never will with certainty. However, what I do have is my experience. From my experience, the stats in the OP mailer show clicks around 10-20 per mailing (doesn't matter what type of subject or how many I send to: 70 emails gets 20 clicks, and 1000 emails gets 20 clicks). However, no attempt at independent verification gets the same results - bit.ly, Clickbank, MaxBounty...nothing shows any clicks coming through. Their stats also show 15-20% or better open rates. However, when I import the contacts to my GetResponse account, I am getting a 30% or higher bounce rate (granted, most are soft bounces), and an open rate aroun 0.50%! OP sounds great in theory, but their numbers don't seem to coincide with reality. I really question the 75% genuine interest thing as well...I know I am probably not the best at writing email sales copy, but how are open and click rates so low (even in their stats) for people THAT interested (in, I assume, Internet Marketing/making money online...they never really make clear interest in what)? I am pretty sure there are many internet marketer pros who would tell me I should pack up and leave if I haven't made one conversion out of the 1,000's of messages I have sent through OP...and I haven't seen one (how would I with zero clicks?).

You can decide for yourself whether to try it or not. I am just sharing my experience.

I appreciate you joining to share your feedback, Moontreeltd. I pointed out some other things earlier in this thread, but I have not joined to try it myself because I feel like it would be just a waste of money and I don't want to give a scammer more money.. it just seems really fishy and generally if something feels that way there are tons of other places to spend your money so why bother.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I appreciate you joining to share your feedback, Moontreeltd. I pointed out some other things earlier in this thread, but I have not joined to try it myself because I feel like it would be just a waste of money and I don't want to give a scammer more money.. it just seems really fishy and generally if something feels that way there are tons of other places to spend your money so why bother.

Yeah, I saw your post...very well put. I kind of thought they were too good to be true, but was just too curious...

I was introduced to the OP owners Greg and Aaron at the Affiliate Summit West in Vegas back in January.  Pretty nice guys.  Wish I could have made the East Coast Summit in August but was tied up with a family reunion.

Okay...so what do YOU have to say concerning zero clicks or results (referring to the member above)?

I WILL say here that the 2 owners you spoke of are NOT found online: whether it's Facebook or even Google.

OP is not transparent at all (no phone number for support-only email. No street address-nothing about HOW 

to contact the 2 owners you speak of). For the record...I am not an OP member. I'm just trying to

research them.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I hired a Romanian programmer from Freelancer to write me a custom rotator script that I could use in my Organic Prospects mailings to rotate my clicks to not only my own, but my downlines links as well.  He programmed it so I could change the “weight” on each link (ie. I give my own link a weight of “2” or higher and always give my downline members a weight of “1”)  By just increasing the weight of my own links I can direct more of the clicks to my links any time I please.  This way I can reward downline members as I please.  It’s really quite impressive and apparently the US dollar goes a long ways in Romania as he definitely undercharged me compared to what a US programmer would charge.  Anyways, he has a fairly detailed stats page in my admin panel that lets me track opens and clicks.  I really like OP’s easy-to-use backoffice and mailer, but since I’m running a rotator for a few people with my one account, this is a bit more customized to my needs.

I hired a Romanian programmer from Freelancer to write me a custom rotator script that I could use in my Organic Prospects mailings to rotate my clicks to not only my own, but my downlines links as well.  He programmed it so I could change the “weight” on each link (ie. I give my own link a weight of “2” or higher and always give my downline members a weight of “1”)  By just increasing the weight of my own links I can direct more of the clicks to my links any time I please.  This way I can reward downline members as I please.  It’s really quite impressive and apparently the US dollar goes a long ways in Romania as he definitely undercharged me compared to what a US programmer would charge.  Anyways, he has a fairly detailed stats page in my admin panel that lets me track opens and clicks.  I really like OP’s easy-to-use backoffice and mailer, but since I’m running a rotator for a few people with my one account, this is a bit more customized to my needs.

So....what do YOU have to say about the negative reviews (above) on OP???

We've read all the positive one's (assuming they are real), but the negative one's

get ignored in other forums (most get deleted by admin!!!).

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

Can't speak for others results but I personally have been getting lots of GetResponse optins by promoting one of their hosted landing pages to my Organic Prospects.  I have however disabled double-optin in the GetResponse settings and I’m wondering if that’s a good idea.  I don’t know whats better: more optins with single optin or less optins with double optin hmmm. 

Can't speak for others results but I personally have been getting lots of GetResponse optins by promoting one of their hosted landing pages to my Organic Prospects.  I have however disabled double-optin in the GetResponse settings and I’m wondering if that’s a good idea.  I don’t know whats better: more optins with single optin or less optins with double optin hmmm. 

Supposedly, double optin is better & gives you a better quality lead...however

I have had MANY double optin leads over the last 15 years that still used a junk

email account. (Never could understand why people would optin and use

a junk email account. They either want the details or they don't lol).

I am sure that leads using EITHER optin method can still

produce leads using junk accounts.

Nice to hear you're doing well with OP.

I am told they are switching to a new processor?

Long over due...since I can't join because they're current

processor refuses my card (even though they claim to

accept them).

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

It’s important to keep your expectations in check.  I was emailed by a person this morning that has over the top expectations of making money from just one single advertising method.  Sure it would be great to make 5k/mo by placing one ad but it's simply not going to happen.  My expectations are extremely low for each individual advertising source I use.  Some safelists charge $197/year I’m confident I won’t make money money back on, but the branding alone is arguably worth the money.  Another safelist I use I bought a 2nd OTO on to mail 6000 and many months later the membership base is still hovering around 2500. 

So....what do YOU have to say about the negative reviews (above) on OP???

We've read all the positive one's (assuming they are real), but the negative one's

get ignored in other forums (most get deleted by admin!!!).

Although I’m big into tracking (note my previous post) and OP has passed my test, the bottom line is ROI.  I could read reviews for hours every day on the dozens of programs I’m involved with but for me it comes down to turning a profit.  If I can make more than I spend with a program (regardless of the good/bad reviews) I’ll keep using it, period.  I have no reason to quit Organic Prospects because I’m heavy in the black (profit).  The moment I’m in the red (loss) for a full month I’d simply cancel it and put my money elsewhere and repeat the process.

Although I’m big into tracking (note my previous post) and OP has passed my test, the bottom line is ROI.  I could read reviews for hours every day on the dozens of programs I’m involved with but for me it comes down to turning a profit.  If I can make more than I spend with a program (regardless of the good/bad reviews) I’ll keep using it, period.  I have no reason to quit Organic Prospects because I’m heavy in the black (profit).  The moment I’m in the red (loss) for a full month I’d simply cancel it and put my money elsewhere and repeat the process.

Thanks for the post!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I am discovering that my Organic Prospects tend to open and click my links at the highest rates before 9am EST and after 6pm EST.  I believe this happens because most of the prospects are working during the day and either click before work or after they get home.  The fact that my Sat+Sun stats are usually higher as well coincides with this theory.  Not to say that business hour results are drastically lower, I’ve just noticed a small difference and believe this is why.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a short update on what I’m doing ATM with Organic Prospects.  I created a wordpress blog and mapped a namecheap domain to it.  Got a few nice IM related articles written by my guy and posted them.  I integrated my google adwords account into the blog and mail my prospects my blog link.  I get paid out portions of the adwords revenue and since IM offers demand a fairly high CCP rate, I’m earning 40+ cents per click at times.  CTR rates are exceptionally high.  

I’m also linking to hardcore funnel system at the bottom so I have another income stream if they don’t click the adwords ads.  This setup is working very nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently bought the $189 lifetime upgrade at ListGrab and unfortunately the membership base isn’t growing as fast as I would have hoped.. Only downside to these pricey lifetime membership is it's always a gamble if they’ll reach high enough numbers.  Being the admin’s dedication to building it as well as the affiliates dedication.  

One of the things that impressed me when I first joined Organic Prospects was that 70 new leads every day guaranteed sure doesn’t take long to build up.  Took just 10 days to reach more people than it takes some of these new safelists to build to in their lifetime.  Conversions with OP are much higher as well due to the lack of the incentive credit clicking.  By all means, I’ll continue to join lists like ListGrab but its always a gamble to buy in at such a high rate.