58 replies to this topic

#41 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 June 2016 - 07:39 AM

I just wanted to say that I agree with people about the fact that you - the marketer, or business owner - you are the most important ingredient in your success. You want to find a company whose style and approach suits your personality, and a company who you can be reasonably sure is good quality. You want great customer support, for both customers and affiliates. A business that you can be proud to talk about with your friends and family!

I agree with you 100%! :)

All the programs that I promote suits my style and personality and offer great customer support for both customers and affilates.

And I'm excited to let everyone know about the programs that I promote.

#42 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

Honestly This Is My Favorite MLM Free Business Opportunity Online...

#43 josemgt4

josemgt4

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:28 AM

I think Affilorama is the best.  Affilorama is a training center and community that teaches you how to make money online with affiliate marketing (selling other people’s products). You get a free quick-start guide and 120 video lessons that teach you how to start and grow an online business via affiliate marketing.

They have a helpful forum where paid staff and community members answer questions and support one another. Not a bad option for those looking to get into affiliate marketing, or struggling to get on a roll with it.

16_josemgt4.gif

Fridaypaydays Establish since 2012. Pays every friday. The minimun is 0,50$. It has the same wall as Ayuwage & Innocurrent and a section of PTC, daily CPC and paid to signup too.

#44 peladin

peladin

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 07:10 AM

The MMs are legal or are taken as scam?

I was in some but not convince me too

#45 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:26 PM

I am happy using TrafficWave. Good Comp. Plan, is a tool every marketer needs and can be integrated on most sites.

Getting paid to build a list, is cool enough :)

468x60-a6.jpg

#46 Goldenman

Goldenman

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 05:28 PM

I don't know if Talk Fusion was mentioned yet

Some make millions. I would at least watch this

7 min video to see if these tools can help you

leverage your income. http://Talkfusionins...pay.com/1162680

your buisness must be based on YOU

#47 plomma

plomma

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:37 AM

Mabe Coinomia is something for you?

It a new MLN site for Bitcoin opening in 10-12 days

#48 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:09 AM

Right now  i'm still looking for the "next big thing" to get in as early as possible.

Seems like there's nothing exciting going on.

Unless you guys know about something?

#49 market101

market101

Smokin'

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 November 2016 - 11:32 AM

I think Robert is correct.   Your marketing skills are more important than which MLM you are interested in.  You also have to realize that it may take you a long time to build your MLM business.  For instance, it took me 2 years to reach the Emerald level in the Amway biz.  Was it worth it?  YES.  That was over 20 years ago and I'm still receiving thousands of dollars a year for the effort I put in way back then.  But, it's not  quick and it's not easy. 

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#50 plomma

plomma

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:22 AM

Hi

I agree that it takes long time to build MLM business. The problem is that many MLM sites do not last for several years.

#51 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:56 AM

I think Robert is correct.   Your marketing skills are more important than which MLM you are interested in.  You also have to realize that it may take you a long time to build your MLM business.  For instance, it took me 2 years to reach the Emerald level in the Amway biz.  Was it worth it?  YES.  That was over 20 years ago and I'm still receiving thousands of dollars a year for the effort I put in way back then.  But, it's not  quick and it's not easy. 

Emerald? Awesome! I got my start with AMWAY back in the day!

Everything that I know about residual income and leveraging my time and effort I learned from AMWAY.

Did you ever get to meet Bill Britt?

#52 market101

market101

Smokin'

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:44 AM

Emerald? Awesome! I got my start with AMWAY back in the day!

Everything that I know about residual income and leveraging my time and effort I learned from AMWAY.

Did you ever get to meet Bill Britt?

Hi Tommie,

Yes I did get to meet Bill Britt and Dexter Yager and Rich DeVos and a bunch of other great leaders. One interesting note: One of the people I sponsored hit the Diamond level in 2 yrs.  He grew so fast he didn't have time to do meetings for his new people, so I spent a bunch of time doing meetings in his downline.  Of course they were my downline too. But, as you know, it is very difficult to find people who will put in the time and effort to hit the Direct level.  Like you I learned a lot from the Amway leaders at the corp level as well as from my upline.  The amount of help was phenomenal.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#53 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

Hi Tommie,

Yes I did get to meet Bill Britt and Dexter Yager and Rich DeVos and a bunch of other great leaders. One interesting note: One of the people I sponsored hit the Diamond level in 2 yrs.  He grew so fast he didn't have time to do meetings for his new people, so I spent a bunch of time doing meetings in his downline.  Of course they were my downline too. But, as you know, it is very difficult to find people who will put in the time and effort to hit the Direct level.  Like you I learned a lot from the Amway leaders at the corp level as well as from my upline.  The amount of help was phenomenal.

How in the world did I fail to ask if you meet Dexter Yager and Rich DeVos? It's been along time since Dexter drove a truck for pay.

Wow! Diamond in 2 years! He didn't have time to do meetings, that's why it was great to have an upline like you! :)

I would have to give all my credit to the success that I have online to Amway and leaders like Dexter, Bill, Rich and others...

Do you still re-read The Magic of Thinking Big? :)

#54 prec25

prec25

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHoedspruit,Limpopo

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:27 AM

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU CHECK OUT FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS ALSO,ITS GREAT

#55 davidweb09

davidweb09

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:00 PM

There are many companies which are top MLMs.

#56 john566

john566

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

Im involved with the mlm business called Chew The Fat Off. It free and you get 20% commissions, It may not seem like much, but since the most popular products are $40+ you will see nice commissions. Plus you get more commissions if you pay for a qualifying product each month yourself. Doing this you get access to TeamPay which will increase your earnings. I'm currently at 330 total members and 50 personally referred members.

#57 Marit

Marit

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:54 PM

I've been member of three MLM company's. Started once with Herbalife, joined DHS, quit both for several reasons, didn't do anything for a while and now I'm a proud and very happy partner of WIN Worldwide.

I can't agree more with the comments of others that being successfull with an MLM business has everything to do with your own capabilities. Most of all your capabilities to learn. Almost all MLM systems work, or they'll die soon.

But... having said that, I also strongly believe that part of your success is hidden in the used system and the help of your upline. I quit Herbalife mainly because my sponsor wasn't interested in showing me how to learn to work my business. Worse even, her sponsor didn't show interest either when I asked her to teach me... I don't believe Herbalife as an opportunity is bad, but I won't recommend it either. Because to my opinion, you can't rely on their support (maybe that's changed in the past few years, but still...)

If you're looking to start an MLM business, don't just look at how long they're on te market and whether or not you like the product(s), also look into both the payment system as the "work" system. What do you have to do to gain prospects for the business and the product(s). And most important, especially when it's your first MLM business, try to figure out how sincere your sponsor is to really show you what to do, how to make the system work. What kind of help does the business and your sponsor offer.

Going from a paid job or a "regular" business to MLM, is a big switch. You've got to give yourself some credits and time to fully understand the systems benefits and it's possibilities. Which does NOT mean that you can't make money with it, meanwhile. Just... don't quit because you didn't reach rank so-and-so within three months. 

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

banner-lp-4.jpg

#58 sajin

sajin

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 11:44 AM

MLM industry is highly appealing since it offers freedom, flexibility and a great income source.
If you are planning to become a part of network marketing industry, you should definitely have the knowledge about top players right row.
Here is the comprehensive list of top 100 MLM companies in 2019 based on several factors like their previous year’s revenue, present market situations, and future predictions. After checking this list you will find that some have a stronger track record than others. Also, some MLMs have better products/services compared with others.
Explore the complete list of top 100 MLM companies along with some useful additional information.

https://www.epixelml...mpanies-in-2018

#59 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:15 AM

MLM industry is highly appealing since it offers freedom, flexibility and a great income source.
If you are planning to become a part of network marketing industry, you should definitely have the knowledge about top players right row.
Here is the comprehensive list of top 100 MLM companies in 2019 based on several factors like their previous year’s revenue, present market situations, and future predictions. After checking this list you will find that some have a stronger track record than others. Also, some MLMs have better products/services compared with others.
Explore the complete list of top 100 MLM companies along with some useful additional information.

https://www.epixelml...mpanies-in-2018

Thanks for sharing the list.

I'm not surprise to see that Amway is #1 and Avon is #2. B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users