Marketing Checkpoint

I think Robert is correct.   Your marketing skills are more important than which MLM you are interested in.  You also have to realize that it may take you a long time to build your MLM business.  For instance, it took me 2 years to reach the Emerald level in the Amway biz.  Was it worth it?  YES.  That was over 20 years ago and I'm still receiving thousands of dollars a year for the effort I put in way back then.  But, it's not  quick and it's not easy. 

Emerald? Awesome! I got my start with AMWAY back in the day!

Everything that I know about residual income and leveraging my time and effort I learned from AMWAY.

Did you ever get to meet Bill Britt?

Emerald? Awesome! I got my start with AMWAY back in the day!

Everything that I know about residual income and leveraging my time and effort I learned from AMWAY.

Did you ever get to meet Bill Britt?

Hi Tommie,

Yes I did get to meet Bill Britt and Dexter Yager and Rich DeVos and a bunch of other great leaders. One interesting note: One of the people I sponsored hit the Diamond level in 2 yrs.  He grew so fast he didn't have time to do meetings for his new people, so I spent a bunch of time doing meetings in his downline.  Of course they were my downline too. But, as you know, it is very difficult to find people who will put in the time and effort to hit the Direct level.  Like you I learned a lot from the Amway leaders at the corp level as well as from my upline.  The amount of help was phenomenal.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Hi Tommie,

Yes I did get to meet Bill Britt and Dexter Yager and Rich DeVos and a bunch of other great leaders. One interesting note: One of the people I sponsored hit the Diamond level in 2 yrs.  He grew so fast he didn't have time to do meetings for his new people, so I spent a bunch of time doing meetings in his downline.  Of course they were my downline too. But, as you know, it is very difficult to find people who will put in the time and effort to hit the Direct level.  Like you I learned a lot from the Amway leaders at the corp level as well as from my upline.  The amount of help was phenomenal.

How in the world did I fail to ask if you meet Dexter Yager and Rich DeVos? It's been along time since Dexter drove a truck for pay.

Wow! Diamond in 2 years! He didn't have time to do meetings, that's why it was great to have an upline like you! :)

I would have to give all my credit to the success that I have online to Amway and leaders like Dexter, Bill, Rich and others...

Do you still re-read The Magic of Thinking Big? :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im involved with the mlm business called Chew The Fat Off. It free and you get 20% commissions, It may not seem like much, but since the most popular products are $40+ you will see nice commissions. Plus you get more commissions if you pay for a qualifying product each month yourself. Doing this you get access to TeamPay which will increase your earnings. I'm currently at 330 total members and 50 personally referred members.

• 3 months later...

I've been member of three MLM company's. Started once with Herbalife, joined DHS, quit both for several reasons, didn't do anything for a while and now I'm a proud and very happy partner of WIN Worldwide.

I can't agree more with the comments of others that being successfull with an MLM business has everything to do with your own capabilities. Most of all your capabilities to learn. Almost all MLM systems work, or they'll die soon.

But... having said that, I also strongly believe that part of your success is hidden in the used system and the help of your upline. I quit Herbalife mainly because my sponsor wasn't interested in showing me how to learn to work my business. Worse even, her sponsor didn't show interest either when I asked her to teach me... I don't believe Herbalife as an opportunity is bad, but I won't recommend it either. Because to my opinion, you can't rely on their support (maybe that's changed in the past few years, but still...)

If you're looking to start an MLM business, don't just look at how long they're on te market and whether or not you like the product(s), also look into both the payment system as the "work" system. What do you have to do to gain prospects for the business and the product(s). And most important, especially when it's your first MLM business, try to figure out how sincere your sponsor is to really show you what to do, how to make the system work. What kind of help does the business and your sponsor offer.

Going from a paid job or a "regular" business to MLM, is a big switch. You've got to give yourself some credits and time to fully understand the systems benefits and it's possibilities. Which does NOT mean that you can't make money with it, meanwhile. Just... don't quit because you didn't reach rank so-and-so within three months. 

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

http://feelfitforlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/banner-lp-4.jpg

• 2 years later...

MLM industry is highly appealing since it offers freedom, flexibility and a great income source.

If you are planning to become a part of network marketing industry, you should definitely have the knowledge about top players right row.

Here is the comprehensive list of top 100 MLM companies in 2019 based on several factors like their previous year’s revenue, present market situations, and future predictions. After checking this list you will find that some have a stronger track record than others. Also, some MLMs have better products/services compared with others.

Explore the complete list of top 100 MLM companies along with some useful additional information.

https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/blog/top-solid-100-mlm-companies-in-2018

MLM industry is highly appealing since it offers freedom, flexibility and a great income source.

If you are planning to become a part of network marketing industry, you should definitely have the knowledge about top players right row.

Here is the comprehensive list of top 100 MLM companies in 2019 based on several factors like their previous year’s revenue, present market situations, and future predictions. After checking this list you will find that some have a stronger track record than others. Also, some MLMs have better products/services compared with others.

Explore the complete list of top 100 MLM companies along with some useful additional information.

https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/blog/top-solid-100-mlm-companies-in-2018

Thanks for sharing the list.

I'm not surprise to see that Amway is #1 and Avon is #2. B)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

One thing I have noticed in the MLM industry, is that people look for the top MLM's thinking that one MLM company is better than another. But in fact, it's not this MLM or that MLM that will make the difference in your business.

No matter which MLM you decide to do business with, if you haven't the skills to be successful in any one MLM, you likely won't be successful in any other neither. It's not a matter of popularity, it's a matter of marketing skills.

There are people who are successful in all of the MLM's still in opperation, and there are people in the same MLM's who haven't been able to make a dime. Why is that??

It all boils down to marketing skills. (Just saying)...

Later

Robert

I would agree. It is not the MLM as much as it is the marketer. But I think there is more to it than just marketing skills, though that is number 1. The bottom line is if you do not show up for work, you will not get paid. Treating your business like a business is the most important thing. What does that involve?

1. Marketing Skills.

2. Staying informed - regarding your market, your product, your industry, you specific business (i.e. commission plans). you must leverage all these.

3. Learn more - Learn more about your audience, your sales team, you compensation plan.

4. Increase your value to the market,

5. Do something every single day to advance your business.

As I said marketing skills is number one because if you do not make sales you do not make money. Any business that promises money for now sales and no recruiting is crazy. Or they keep the bulk of sales profits and give you a little taste. Sales is where the money is.

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

Interesting thread this. I am in agreement with a few posters on here, but would say that the most important thing to think about online is building a list so it was good to see both TrafficWave and PureLeverage mentioned as MLM type networks, which of course they aren't and both work in very different ways

I have been a member of TrafficWave, and had very little success with it, which seems to be the norm with it from talking to others and I am also a current member of PureLeverage, which it was also good to see being mentioned by Luis

PureLeverage, is successful for me, because it works has a good commission structure and all the tools needed for your online success, or at least it does in my book.

Its an upmarket AIOP, but with PL you can access the owner quite readily and it has high converting capture pages, which tend to suck people into you.

PL falls into the high ticket affiliate marketing niche and has built me a nice list.

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

4corners seems to be a big one right now, although I'm not in it personally. I've been in GlobalNPN forever. Pureleverage is another one that is still popular I think.

What is GlobalNPN Darren please.Can you email me a link for it if you don't mind

Thanks

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

I am also a member of GDI in the past .but due to busy in my official work in remote area,i am not able to continue my website and also my subscription.After so many months i just started with FAFY AIOP.

AIOP is a complete tool box for any internet marketer and with FAFY Team with lots of Traffic credits is more wonderful than any other MLM.The secret behind the FAFYAIOP is that they will help you to get 4 paid downlines also

FAFY AIOP Team is different than any other team.There are so many teams online where you are the only one who 

builds your downline or you are building a list that belongs to the team creator.

But here Other members, while taking care of themselves, can give me (or you, if you join us) a referral because every 3rd click to his or her team page goes to a random member of our team! that is the real magic 

I will also help my team by providing clicks on my team website.Every 3rd click in my website  opens a site that

belongs to a random member of our FAFY AIOP Team.and two clicks go to my link

While taking care of myself I help other team members.

Hope you will get the information .Good luck

An Engineer by Profession and internet marketer in the spare time.

proud owner of shopping Infotech website and a Happy member of FAFY AIOP Team

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes I am also in CTFO it is great and has great products.  But I am also in Club Biz's Smart which is a great Health and wellness program. They actually just launched a new earning platform which they started a 2x2 forced matrix. which they teach you how to leverage all the way to the top with only $35 out of pocket once. Club biz is awesome but if your interested in crypto currency  then you should check out Bitlocity.

To Your Success:

David Isenhour

iapdigitalads.com 

Free Leads System

webmaster@iapdigitalads.com 

• 4 weeks later...
What is Best MLM business ? Real success story revealed.

Multi Level Network Marketing (MLM) is a very interesting topic for people with entrepreneurial mindset like me.

I have had a successful career in an insurance company, but I did not feel like this was the best exchange value for money. In normal corporate jobs, there are limitations with regards to earnings - for example a company's budget plan, that wasn’t good enough for me.

In the end thought, You Get What You Settle For.

I didn’t want to be tied to the limited, pre agreed earnings, working from 9 to 5. Instead, as an ambitious person I wanted to be reworded according to mine skills and effort put in.

From the self development perspective, I knew that once I have trained myself to become a marketer and have developed a strong entrepreneurial mindset, I will be able to market anything and generate my income..

It has led me to research MLM companies that suited my criteria and weren’t scams.

In my research I was careful, it is not easy to find good and trustworthy MLM’s.

I liked the idea of being motivated by an income opportunity, which was scalable. The more I worked and became better at, the more I earned.

A business that has no borders and limitations is the future, and a safe choice in these modern times.

So here I am with Airbit Club happily climbing my career ladder, Airbit Club has given me a huge possibility and great, fulfilling career path. Self development, money and great people to be surrounded with - this is what I opted for and I definitely don’t regret being in such a fast growing and great company.

Today I have written this post to inspire people and say:

dare to dream about a better future and go for it, don’t be afraid of life changing decisions.

I would like to know your experience as an ambitious person with an entrepreneurial mindset ? Have you found your career path already ?

• 1 year later...

Hello, I joined this wellness company and I am very satisfied with its products sofar, have helped me im hard situation. For anybody interested in the niche:

Join us for a free education this evening at 7 pm UK time. Such free educations takes place every Tuesday.

hi viral store guy we talked online a few times I know you :D  Its been 7 years since you wrote this.  But I thought I'd share my

testimonial from savings highway global.  My mom and I were looking for mini computers and man you know these suckers are

expensive.  Anyway I was sceptical that the company would help but we tried. 

They directed us to a pre black friday sale we never would have found and the cost for both would have been 6000.00 we also

saved an extra 150 apiece.

the cost for us was 1125 each or something close in the end.  2300 something combined.  My mom had been even more

sceptical and now we are both believers.

This program is a double wammy you save while you earn.  I've paid about $100 in at the $20 level.  So technically speaking

I have saved approx 3600 dollars being a part of this.

Its in my sig if you'd like to get started with me.  I'm part of tl2icashmailer and we also do satoshi multiplier.  We promote this

within our downline builders so we advertise 1 url to make a lot of extra cash.

Get started with this, it is really amazing i highly recommend.

OytX5V1.gif

• 5 months later...

What are the top MLM programs currently promoted online?

Can anyone help me out please?

I used to make good money a few years ago from GDI and Virtual World Direct (e-lottery) but I haven't actively promoted an MLM for about 5 years now.

I'm interested in looking at a couple of opportunities but I'm stuggling to find out what's current.

I don't really see MLM's promoted on Traffic Exchanges and Safelists anymore (other than Traffic Wave)

Thanks!

We are about to launch We Got Friends within days and I also recommend Nowsite!

• 4 months later...

The absolute best MLM I've gotten into is Gotbackup - and that for several reasons. Gotbackup is one of a kind in Multi Level Marketing with its backup business and will remain so because no one else will have the resources that Joel Therien's company has with 25 years in the business. Personally, I immediately invested in an annual membership and also invested in the possibility of receiving assistance from the company with the marketing. It's an investment that paid off and I have a 10% sales on my link visits which is the best result I've personally seen in the online industry at all. Gotbackup works like other established companies like Dropbox which today has 700 million members but unlike Gotbackup, Dropbox and other major backup providers do not offer MLM schemes in their affiliate business. I would say that you should definitely have Gotbackup in your online business portfolio. Personally, I will also go out into markets to promote Gotbackup because the service offers real value even to customers who choose to forego the business itself.

Sincerely,

Deborah