#61 geomc57

geomc57

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 12 April 2020 - 01:54 AM

One thing I have noticed in the MLM industry, is that people look for the top MLM's thinking that one MLM company is better than another. But in fact, it's not this MLM or that MLM that will make the difference in your business.

No matter which MLM you decide to do business with, if you haven't the skills to be successful in any one MLM, you likely won't be successful in any other neither. It's not a matter of popularity, it's a matter of marketing skills.

There are people who are successful in all of the MLM's still in opperation, and there are people in the same MLM's who haven't been able to make a dime. Why is that??

It all boils down to marketing skills. (Just saying)...

Later

Robert

I would agree. It is not the MLM as much as it is the marketer. But I think there is more to it than just marketing skills, though that is number 1. The bottom line is if you do not show up for work, you will not get paid. Treating your business like a business is the most important thing. What does that involve?

1. Marketing Skills.

2. Staying informed - regarding your market, your product, your industry, you specific business (i.e. commission plans). you must leverage all these.

3. Learn more - Learn more about your audience, your sales team, you compensation plan.

4. Increase your value to the market,

5. Do something every single day to advance your business.

As I said marketing skills is number one because if you do not make sales you do not make money. Any business that promises money for now sales and no recruiting is crazy. Or they keep the bulk of sales profits and give you a little taste. Sales is where the money is.

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Best Tool I use:

4-StepsFinger.gif

Four Steps to Cash Flow

#62 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 16 April 2020 - 04:50 AM

Interesting thread this. I am in agreement with a few posters on here, but would say that the most important thing to think about online is building a list so it was good to see both TrafficWave and PureLeverage mentioned as MLM type networks, which of course they aren't and both work in very different ways

I have been a member of TrafficWave, and had very little success with it, which seems to be the norm with it from talking to others and I am also a current member of PureLeverage, which it was also good to see being mentioned by Luis

PureLeverage, is successful for me, because it works has a good commission structure and all the tools needed for your online success, or at least it does in my book.

Its an upmarket AIOP, but with PL you can access the owner quite readily and it has high converting capture pages, which tend to suck people into you.

PL falls into the high ticket affiliate marketing niche and has built me a nice list.

#63 davehayes

davehayes

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK

Posted 16 April 2020 - 04:53 AM

4corners seems to be a big one right now, although I'm not in it personally. I've been in GlobalNPN forever. Pureleverage is another one that is still popular I think.

What is GlobalNPN Darren please.Can you email me a link for it if you don't mind

Thanks

#64 subhash

subhash

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 18 April 2020 - 01:56 PM

I am also a member of GDI in the past .but due to busy in my official work in remote area,i am not able to continue my website and also my subscription.After so many months i just started with FAFY AIOP.

AIOP is a complete tool box for any internet marketer and with FAFY Team with lots of Traffic credits is more wonderful than any other MLM.The secret behind the FAFYAIOP is that they will help you to get 4 paid downlines also

FAFY AIOP Team is different than any other team.There are so many teams online where you are the only one who 

builds your downline or you are building a list that belongs to the team creator.

But here Other members, while taking care of themselves, can give me (or you, if you join us) a referral because every 3rd click to his or her team page goes to a random member of our team! that is the real magic 

I will also help my team by providing clicks on my team website.Every 3rd click in my website  opens a site that

belongs to a random member of our FAFY AIOP Team.and two clicks go to my link

While taking care of myself I help other team members.

Hope you will get the information .Good luck

An Engineer by Profession and internet marketer in the spare time.

proud owner of shopping Infotech website and a Happy member of FAFY AIOP Team

#65 investpro

investpro

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 02:33 AM

I like Touchstone Success Network. They have a fixed 3 X 5 matrix plan and great products. I also started a pre-launch for TSN, It's a Page Rotator and Downline Builder. See my other post for details and the link.

#66 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:04 PM

I have socialized with several multi-million dollar earners. The common thread in their success is the ability to recruit, organize, train, motivate, and support an effective sales team.

No links, no nonsense. If you are posting ads to free sites and getting absolutely NOWHERE... we can help. Simple! No hype. See for yourself.  https://www.facebook...ktheBizOpsTeam/

#67 0423

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:33 PM

Try these you will like them its FREE    http://wally.myctfo.com/joinfree and the products R great        FREE members get paid TOO    https://www.trker.com/go/111455

Have A Great Day

Stay Safe

Wally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users