Marketing Checkpoint

Traffic Exchanges? Useful or Waste of Time?

one of the biggest mistake that people make while surfing is they only click and don't get onto chats at Te's.Chatting while surfing helps building up networking with fellow surfers and is a key ingredient towards making your online presence felt and is one of the key path to success

I find traffic exchanges a challenge. I'm a terrible designer, but I make a lot of my own splash pages. Just text and some images thrown together with a banner. These often work really well. The idea is to pull the best points from what you're promoting and make them stand out in the surf. It does help also to get yourself known. Most of the early members in our Zubee Zone team come from Traffic Swirl where I was an active team surfer and sometimes even a bit chatty  :)  

I use TEs to earn Zubee coins and trade coins for money now!

Earning zubee coins is nice, but if that's all you're doing on TEs then that seems like an ineffective use of time. You should be earning more money from the advertising on the traffic exchanges than what you can get from collecting zubees. You should be earning zubee coins AND using the TEs for advertising.

Earning zubee coins is nice, but if that's all you're doing on TEs then that seems like an ineffective use of time. You should be earning more money from the advertising on the traffic exchanges than what you can get from collecting zubees. You should be earning zubee coins AND using the TEs for advertising.

Yes agree with Cristinz... :)  the good combination is use both TE and mailers for advertising and the extra is you get coins for doing surfing and read emails/send email..

• 2 months later...

I think they are a waste of time. You are advertising to people who are selling their own products. I personally believe that there are more effective way to make generate traffic and make sales.

It would be a waste of time if we sold the exact same thing that the others are offering for that product or service.

But, do you have your own:

• Trackers Service,
  • Splash page maker,
  • Downline Builders,
  • Membership Sites,
  • Forums,
  • Safelists,
  • Traffic Exchanges
  • Adboards
  • FFA
  • Viral Mailers
  • Etc...

I don't have all of the above and that's why I use Traffic Exchanges, Safelists, Viral Mailers, Adboards, Forums and Etc... :)

I think they are a waste of time. You are advertising to people who are selling their own products. I personally believe that there are more effective way to make generate traffic and make sales.

Yes, you're advertising to people who are selling their own products... and ALL of those people without exception are almost certainly looking for ways to get more traffic to their sites.

Provide that and you're on to a winner!

Yes, you're advertising to people who are selling their own products... and ALL of those people without exception are almost certainly looking for ways to get more traffic to their sites.

Provide that and you're on to a winner!

Yep, and that's why I offer FREE traffic generating sites to them. :)

• 2 weeks later...

For me the biggest benefit of TEs is getting referrals. As you get referrals and they surf.. most TEs reward you with free credits from your downline activity.. which can generate a lot of free traffic if you build considerable downlines. Use a downline builder and get the same people joining multiple different TEs and doing that is not too hard.

but I still don't get referrals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

for me they are useful if you know how to use them, promote mostly affiliate programs that are free to use and earn commissions with an option to upgrade.

I've used traffic exchanges off and on, and never really got into using them as a main source of traffic. 

The repetitive tasks of clicking, and the fact that most TE members are using the exchanges to get traffic to their own sites (and have little to no interest in yours), made them undesirable.

I know traffic exchanges can work, if you have the write offer on your site.

For those who use TE's - what are your strategies for getting the most benefit from

the exchanges?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes almost all people love benefits, it's rare to find someone who does not. list the benefits like when you design a splash page, consider yourself as the visitor and what you wanted to see

The best way to attract people from Traffic Exchange sites is to advertise a page that shows clearly the benefits of what you are advertising.

• 4 weeks later...