Photo

Traffic Exchanges? Useful or Waste of Time?

traffic exchanges internet marketing traffic generation free traffic

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,438 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

Yes, you're advertising to people who are selling their own products... and ALL of those people without exception are almost certainly looking for ways to get more traffic to their sites.
Provide that and you're on to a winner!

Yep, and that's why I offer FREE traffic generating sites to them. :)

#62 sm62

sm62

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:48 PM

I use TEs as one way to get referrals and build downlines. It's slow but it works.  TEs are also a good way to see what's new and drawing interest.

#63 smalpani7

smalpani7

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:47 AM

For me the biggest benefit of TEs is getting referrals. As you get referrals and they surf.. most TEs reward you with free credits from your downline activity.. which can generate a lot of free traffic if you build considerable downlines. Use a downline builder and get the same people joining multiple different TEs and doing that is not too hard.

but I still don't get referrals.

#64 rse2free

rse2free

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:51 AM

It Depends on Your Hard Word n of course Your Own Fortune :)

#65 rse2free

rse2free

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 04:52 AM

It Depends on Your Hard Word n of course Your Own Fortune :)

*Work (Typo) :)

#66 ajay_dce

ajay_dce

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Locationindia

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:51 PM

I have recently started using TE's to promote my google blog  on bitcoins containing useful content which i want to promote to as many members possible and not necessarily to earn direct bucks from Te's

#67 ro3nny

ro3nny

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:37 AM

i like traffic exchanges when you have referral, you can free credit for promote

#68 teamlinebuilder

teamlinebuilder

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:52 AM

Your splash has to be unique and captivating to get any results. You must grab attention in about 5 seconds.

I found too, that the more unique the splash, the better chance the surfer will optin.  Other wise TEs can consume quite a bit of time before anyone responds.

468x60.gif

#69 topviralbiz

topviralbiz

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:30 AM

I have found the best results by purchasing login spotlights. They get genuine views and I have received many referrals from just these only. They cost from $0.99 to around $3.00 (some more). Good value.

#70 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

for me they are useful if you know how to use them, promote mostly affiliate programs that are free to use and earn commissions with an option to upgrade.

I've used traffic exchanges off and on, and never really got into using them as a main source of traffic. 

The repetitive tasks of clicking, and the fact that most TE members are using the exchanges to get traffic to their own sites (and have little to no interest in yours), made them undesirable.

I know traffic exchanges can work, if you have the write offer on your site.

For those who use TE's - what are your strategies for getting the most benefit from

the exchanges?

#71 iNetMoney

iNetMoney

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 01:07 PM

I like to use viral TE's to cover a lot of ground spending minimal time surfing, plus taking advantage of discounted credits when its up on offer too.

fsr.jpg

#72 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:54 PM

and besides there are viral mailers that are hybrid combining the ability to surf and send email.

#73 Sincharde

Sincharde

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationLagos

Posted 29 July 2019 - 03:05 PM

The best way to attract people from Traffic Exchange sites is to advertise a page that shows clearly the benefits of what you are advertising.

Do This And Admin Will Set You Up To Receive Multiple $100  Payments Starting Within 24 Hours - Details Here

This Automatically Get You Qualified To Start Receiving 1,000 Downlines For Your Business Every Month - Details Here

#74 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:21 AM

yes almost all people love benefits, it's rare to find someone who does not. list the benefits like when you design a splash page, consider yourself as the visitor and what you wanted to see

The best way to attract people from Traffic Exchange sites is to advertise a page that shows clearly the benefits of what you are advertising.

#75 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 25 August 2019 - 09:55 PM

yes almost all people love benefits, it's rare to find someone who does not. list the benefits like when you design a splash page, consider yourself as the visitor and what you wanted to see

Bribery works pretty well too.

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#76 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:18 PM

same benefit you get when you say incentives, but somehow human factor says it's leaning on negative words.

Bribery works pretty well too.

#77 oldbuddy

oldbuddy

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 August 2019 - 05:38 PM

same benefit you get when you say incentives, but somehow human factor says it's leaning on negative words.

Some people are more open if they think they are getting some kind of a special deal not available to others. This works best when used one-on-one.

gmail-youtube-sig.jpg

#78 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 03:15 PM

aha i see now you're talking.

Some people are more open if they think they are getting some kind of a special deal not available to others. This works best when used one-on-one.

#79 Sincharde

Sincharde

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationLagos

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:50 AM

When using Traffic Exchanges, i think one should consider the ones that will show Your Business at least 10 Seconds. Five Seconds is not enough for people to see your ads.

Do This And Admin Will Set You Up To Receive Multiple $100  Payments Starting Within 24 Hours - Details Here

This Automatically Get You Qualified To Start Receiving 1,000 Downlines For Your Business Every Month - Details Here

#80 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:03 PM

yes, i agree with you on some. but while 5 second timer traffic exchange can also be accommodated if you design splash page so that it will be fast loading, as they say less is more in advertising.

When using Traffic Exchanges, i think one should consider the ones that will show Your Business at least 10 Seconds. Five Seconds is not enough for people to see your ads.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traffic exchanges, internet marketing, traffic generation, free traffic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users