Marketing Checkpoint

How Many Do You Surf Each Day?

Kevin J Timothy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently surfing 21 TEs on my lap top, but I surf close to 50 each day.

As some stated, there is a lot of time involved to do so for a few cents, but I love it and why not if I am sitting at home anyway.

I do email from one tablet, mostly numerous mailers, and I have a list of 12 TEs that I surf daily from my other tablet because I don't surf much at any of those unless there happens to be a cross promo with one of the regular TEs that I surf every day.

I am upgraded in only a select few TEs and those I make sure to do daily for sure.

I can surf hundreds even thousands, but I dont do it every day.

The thing is to try to promote a selected TE along with your other

programs in all the traffic exchange you use. Let's say you promote

your business on 10 traffic exchanges, you should promote your

business and one traffic exchange on all the exchanges. The trick

is to build yourself a team of surfers below you for each traffic exchange. 

At some point you could be getting residual traffic without having to surf.

I have 10 core sites that I surf (including my own). I have a goal of how many pages I surf at each site each day. Once I have focused on my 10 Core sites, I move on to about 10 other sites I focus on. 

I have found that I get results when I consistently use my sites.

I am the Proud Owner of Surf Web Ads. 

http://www.surfwebads.com/images/468.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have 10 core sites that I surf (including my own). I have a goal of how many pages I surf at each site each day. Once I have focused on my 10 Core sites, I move on to about 10 other sites I focus on. 

I have found that I get results when I consistently use my sites.

That's a very good strategy to use especially with free Traffic Browser memberships; since they only allow to surf seven at one time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This residual income. can you explain further. It will be a big help.

I'm not sure if you meant "residual traffic," but if so I believe he's referring to the type of traffic you get from your referrals.

Some people focus on referring others to a traffic exchange so that they earn credits. Others don't focus on referring at all; they just surf the exchange. 

• 3 weeks later...

It varies. On days where I'm busier with other stuff I'll usually surf 3-5 TEs... When I'm really going for it I'll surf 12 simultaneously.

Generally speaking I have a core of top TEs that I keep my credits topped up in at all times, so they're always generating a flow of traffic. These are the one's that I've found are worth upgrading at, the one's that generate a lot of unique visits fast.

Then I'll try to surf one or two one top of that each day that I know to be worthwhile. These might not generate such a torrent of traffic, but they keep up a steady flow in the background and widen my reach.

Finally, I like to try one or two new TEs in the hope of finding new 'Top Performers' or revisit those I haven't tried in a while to keep abreast of which one's are performing best.

• 3 weeks later...

I currently surf only three. I still think there are better ways to generate more traffic. By "better" I mean more efficient and less time consuming.

Absolutely. There are many more options to efficiently generate traffic. When budgets are low in the beginning, they will suffice. I believe the key is to get them working for YOU through the accumulation of active referrals.