Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi I'm Paul,

I live in Scotland, U.K. and have been dabbling with online home business strategies since around 2003, I got in to the world of Finance in 2007 and experienced the housing market bubble and the stock market crash in 2008 which affected my business and since then I have been trying and testing various different income strategies.

I like to learn new things, meet new people and also share ideas. Since I started my online adventure I have made lot's of new friends and business associates, feel free to send me a friend request so that we can share some business ideas.

To your Success, Good Health & Financial Prosperity!

Paul Nulty

Business & Lifestyle Coach

P.S. My only regret in the last 10 years of marketing is... I wish I had found this sooner! The Own Your Life Plan

Hi Paul,

I'm Brandy I'm sorry to hear you had it tough starting out. I am new to this site so I don't know how to send you a friend request but pleaser feel free to send me one if you like. I am also in a few different things maybe we can talk about what it is we do and begin a friendship.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Hi everyone, 

I'm Brandy this is my first day here so just wanted to introduce myself and tell a little about me.

I have a few things I have going on working online. I am a EVP of a Personal Financial Success group that I am a member of and I also choose to promote the company. I promote on social media and get paid for that as well as get and enjoy all there amazing products. I am also doing some Affiliate Marketing and involved in a few other resourceful ways to make money online. Look forward to connecting with ya'll I love people and love to help anyway I can.

Hi everyone, 

I'm Brandy this is my first day here so just wanted to introduce myself and tell a little about me.

I have a few things I have going on working online. I am a EVP of a Personal Financial Success group that I am a member of and I also choose to promote the company. I promote on social media and get paid for that as well as get and enjoy all there amazing products. I am also doing some Affiliate Marketing and involved in a few other resourceful ways to make money online. Look forward to connecting with ya'll I love people and love to help anyway I can.

Hi Brandy,

Welcome to the forum! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

my name is David Blake and I am new to this platform but hope that I will be able to make some contribution in the future. I live in Kenora Ontario Canada and you can find out more about me HERE

Thanks for the opportunity.

Have a great day.

Hi David,

• 9 months later...

Hey All...

New to the forum (just joined today) through Prosperity Marketing System. I have been a member of several network marketing programs over the years (with varying degrees of success) and hope that I have finally put together a number of programs that will give me the financial freedom I have been seeking.  Looking forward to sharing ideas and strategies with everyone.

Be well!

R. W. Roberts

Hey All...

New to the forum (just joined today) through Prosperity Marketing System. I have been a member of several network marketing programs over the years (with varying degrees of success) and hope that I have finally put together a number of programs that will give me the financial freedom I have been seeking.  Looking forward to sharing ideas and strategies with everyone.

Be well!

R. W. Roberts

Hi R. W. Roberts,

Welcome to the forum. :)

HI Friends,

Rajesh here. Been in affiliate marketing since 2009. Things have been moving slowly in internet marketing. 

Hope to make friends and meet new people here .

Wishing Success to everyone here..

Regards....

Hi Rajesh,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks

I'm Dave Hayes, from the UK. I have been working online since 2000 and full time since 2009, in what I consider to be the most exciting and only industry to be associated with Direct Response Marketing or put another way Internet Marketing.

I've been using Darrens Sites for years and only just discovered his PMS and this forum, which is obviously at first glance very similar to Warrior Forum, but also very active as well.

List building obviously is the key to our success and having tried a ton of systems throughout my time online, all of which changed in some way for the worse, or plain disappeared, as you will more than likely relate to, it is nice to find a system, which is affordable in Prosperity Marketing System, which compliments nicely my other turnkey system in Worldprofit .

Also its nice to see, looking through briefly some familiar names in here, so looking forward to lending my experience to help others as well as learning some new cool stuff

Dave

Personal Stuff.

Happily married to a lovely lady, we live in a lakeside lodge, drive our dream car and away from work, I support Chelsea and Portsmouth, and like a wide mix of other social interests, among them dancing and comedy

Get  Free Must Have Home Business Marketing Tips  ... Straight To Your Inbox

http://llclick.com/fmjxmb9h/

I'm Dave Hayes, from the UK. I have been working online since 2000 and full time since 2009, in what I consider to be the most exciting and only industry to be associated with Direct Response Marketing or put another way Internet Marketing.

Hi Dave,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks I'm Chris Snow from Sask, Canada been testing online marketing now for about 1.5 years.I've  make a little lost more fell victum to a few scammers, great to be part of this forum, I just joined 10 minutes ago looking forward to connecting with everyone so we can share our business opportunities wishes you all the best .

Hi Folks I'm Chris Snow from Sask, Canada been testing online marketing now for about 1.5 years.I've  make a little lost more fell victum to a few scammers, great to be part of this forum, I just joined 10 minutes ago looking forward to connecting with everyone so we can share our business opportunities wishes you all the best .

Hi Chris,

Hi everyone. My name is Alan from dry, dark South Africa.

I have been dabbling and trying to make money online for the last 20 years.

I have now decided to take it seriously and put all my effort into the PMS system.

I hope to contribute from this forum as well as learn from it.

I hope that we can all achieve success with our online marketing endeavours.

Thanks and a super future for everyone.

Hi everyone. My name is Alan from dry, dark South Africa.

I have been dabbling and trying to make money online for the last 20 years.

I have now decided to take it seriously and put all my effort into the PMS system.

I hope to contribute from this forum as well as learn from it.

I hope that we can all achieve success with our online marketing endeavours.

Thanks and a super future for everyone.

Hi, welcome to the forum and good luck with your business!