Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi everyone. My name is Alan from dry, dark South Africa.

I have been dabbling and trying to make money online for the last 20 years.

I have now decided to take it seriously and put all my effort into the PMS system.

I hope to contribute from this forum as well as learn from it.

I hope that we can all achieve success with our online marketing endeavours.

Thanks and a super future for everyone.

Hi Alan, welcome!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Hi everyone. My name is Alan from dry, dark South Africa.

I have been dabbling and trying to make money online for the last 20 years.

I have now decided to take it seriously and put all my effort into the PMS system.

I hope to contribute from this forum as well as learn from it.

I hope that we can all achieve success with our online marketing endeavours.

Thanks and a super future for everyone.

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - my name is Diane, and I am in Nottinghamshire, UK, currently enduring the after-effects of Storm Ciara!

I am a freelance writer and proofreader, and founder of several websites on a variety of niche topics.

Hoping to get to know you all and be a useful contributor to the platform.

Hello everyone!

My name is Melanie Granger and I currently reside in Annapolis, Maryland. I'm new to this forum and I decided to join because I'm very interested in meeting other individuals who are just as passionate about online marketing as I am.

I have about 10 years of online marketing experience and I've been able to make some money in affiliate marketing, e-commerce and offline marketing. One of my goals is to one day have my own local digital agency, helping local mom and pop shops with their marketing and online presence.

When I'm not focused on marketing, some of my hobbies include swimming, spending time with my friends and family and making music. 

I'm looking forward to learning more about this site and getting to know all of you! 

Hello, am Demetri.

Am a functional homeless person in my 60's, whose immediate goal is to acquire subsidized senior housing and to generate enough online income to cover all costs. My goal beyond that is to enjoy low-end (staying at hostels, with buds) hiking/competitive walking jaunts worldwide.

Just SHARE this video and earn

REAL CASH TOURNAMENTS - Risk Free Play Anytime - 24/7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

We're Rob & Charlotte, from the Netherlands.

Since a year or so we are seriously trying to earn an online income as we want to retire.

Active in SFI (Hi Tommie!) and GDI.

Joined PMS under our GDI sponsor Albie and having good hope now that we will make it this time!

We hope to learn a lot from you all, and of course pay it forward.

We love to make Irish, Scottish and Miner Song music and sail with our ketch Tartarin from 1976.

Rob&Charlotte

Hi all!

Since a year or so we are seriously trying to earn an online income as we want to retire.

Joined PMS under our GDI sponsor Albie and having good hope now that we will make it this time!

We love to make Irish, Scottish and Miner Song music and sail with our ketch Tartarin from 1976.

Rob&Charlotte

Hi Rob and Charlotte, welcome to the forum!

My Blog

Hi all!

Rob&Charlotte

Hi Rob & Charlotte,

SFI and GDI are both great programs that have withstood the test of time.

You can earn some serious money if y'all put in the work and generate massive traffic

to your sites and give your visitors the opportunity to buy or join your programs.

Hi Everyone,

I am Colin Brazendale from sunny Pretoria in South Africa.

I am still in free trial, but decided to become a paying customer of PMS today after finding this forum and seeing that Darren is an active and trusted admin/owner of many programs.

I love traffic exchanges and revshares even though I have only made money with one and that was MyPayingAds. I then lost all to Traffic Hurricane and USI Tech.

I then left this world for about 1 year until I got an email from Luke Millard that he was creating Hashing Ad Space. I was all in, but then Asimi lost 95% of its value and now I am down 95% on my spend. I then started using HAS for advertising and not as just a buyer of Asimi.

PMS come along my way this week and decided to check it out. PMS looks better and better the more I learn about it. So I am going to give it all to make it work.

So glad I found this forum.

Thank you Darren!

Hi Everyone,

I am Colin Brazendale from sunny Pretoria in South Africa.

I am still in free trial, but decided to become a paying customer of PMS today after finding this forum and seeing that Darren is an active and trusted admin/owner of many programs.

I love traffic exchanges and revshares even though I have only made money with one and that was MyPayingAds. I then lost all to Traffic Hurricane and USI Tech.

I then left this world for about 1 year until I got an email from Luke Millard that he was creating Hashing Ad Space. I was all in, but then Asimi lost 95% of its value and now I am down 95% on my spend. I then started using HAS for advertising and not as just a buyer of Asimi.

PMS come along my way this week and decided to check it out. PMS looks better and better the more I learn about it. So I am going to give it all to make it work.

So glad I found this forum.

Thank you Darren!

Thanks Colin, happy to have you here!

My Blog

Hi! I'm Oluyemisi Arowolo.

I have been searching for a reliable online business for over a decade. I had lost part of my little treasure in the process. However, I refuse to give up. If people are making it online, I definitely will make it also.

I'm lucky to run into a reliable one but my problem is in a strong team building attainable through advertising. I believe I'm now in the right place, already seeing some of the successful affiliates of the group in here.

Thank you for accepting me.

Hi! I'm Oluyemisi Arowolo.

I have been searching for a reliable online business for over a decade. I had lost part of my little treasure in the process. However, I refuse to give up. If people are making it online, I definitely will make it also.

I'm lucky to run into a reliable one but my problem is in a strong team building attainable through advertising. I believe I'm now in the right place, already seeing some of the successful affiliates of the group in here.

Thank you for accepting me.

Hi Oluyemisi,

Welcome to the forum.

For me, I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to find workers that will work to build their business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income.

I don’t push, pull or drag anyone across the finish line to reach goals that they have set for themselves.

Tip: Post Simple Free Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Your Workers That Will Work That Will Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Build Your Team, Generate Sales And Earn A Monthly Residual Income! :)

Hi, I'm Derrick Hewitt.  I have been doing some form of internet marketing, mostly unsuccessfully, since about 2006.  The successes I've had have been before the market got saturated or the company I was using to advertise on got bought out.  I like that there is a real chance to earn a sustainable income in this environment.  I am excited to get started and I will probably be posting a lot so get ready!

Hi, I'm Derrick Hewitt.  I have been doing some form of internet marketing, mostly unsuccessfully, since about 2006.  The successes I've had have been before the market got saturated or the company I was using to advertise on got bought out.  I like that there is a real chance to earn a sustainable income in this environment.  I am excited to get started and I will probably be posting a lot so get ready!

Hi Derrick,

For me, the key to being successful online is to post ads 365(6) days a year to give your visitors the opportunity to buy or join your programs that you're promoting.

The more you Sow (advertise) the more you share Reap (sales/signups), so expose your business to as many people as you can.

I like to promote programs where people can join for free with the option to upgrade if you need or want more features and benefits.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is lucie, I ´ ma big victime here in Vancouver! I hiring my name on Tv and at the radio, lots people passed bad commentary about me!! Some one hack all my device! I loose my family, my job and my car and my appartement!

I don't no, why all this happen to me ! All this bad publicity on me ! But I'm strung and the unique way to go outside! I lisen music loud on my ear on that way! I don't lisen people pass bad think on me!

All my life, I'm a good person and I help people around me!

You can't imagine everything ! I protect my self and I'm still a good person ! I can write a book! But it's not good for that !

Lucie

Hi,

My name is lucie, I ´ ma big victime here in Vancouver! I hiring my name on Tv and at the radio, lots people passed bad commentary about me!! Some one hack all my device! I loose my family, my job and my car and my appartement!

I don't no, why all this happen to me ! All this bad publicity on me ! But I'm strung and the unique way to go outside! I lisen music loud on my ear on that way! I don't lisen people pass bad think on me!

All my life, I'm a good person and I help people around me!

You can't imagine everything ! I protect my self and I'm still a good person ! I can write a book! But it's not good for that !

Lucie

Hi Lucie,

Welcome to the forum!

Your action here will speak for you!

Stay strong and Positive! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm Paul,

I live in Scotland, U.K. and have been dabbling with online home business strategies since around 2003, I got in to the world of Finance in 2007 and experienced the housing market bubble and the stock market crash in 2008 which affected my business and since then I have been trying and testing various different income strategies.

I like to learn new things, meet new people and also share ideas. Since I started my online adventure I have made lot's of new friends and business associates, feel free to send me a friend request so that we can share some business ideas.

To your Success, Good Health & Financial Prosperity!

Paul Nulty

Business & Lifestyle Coach

P.S. My only regret in the last 10 years of marketing is... I wish I had found this sooner! The Own Your Life Plan

Hi Paul,

I am Donny.  I am new to this IM stuff and have been dabbling online since around 2017.  No money has been made yet but am still trying.

Please accept my friend request.. Thank You.

Best Fortune.