391 replies to this topic

#381 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 September 2018 - 03:14 AM

Hi Melldrew here. Originally from Scotland live in Newmarket now. Have found an easy to use program for online business. The hardest part is promotion, selling. Have spent my life with horses around the world, Italy,Spain,Germany, France and U.S

Hi Melldrew,

Welcome to the forum! :)

#382 Melldrew

Melldrew

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNewmarket, U.K

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:55 AM

Going round in circles !! When advertising online who are you advertising to ? Most of the time we are advertising to advertisers !! Using a website such as this to promote sales. Everyone here wants to sell not buy. Where are the real customers ? Basically the real customers are in advertising.

#383 Laur

Laur

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:29 PM

Going round in circles !! When advertising online who are you advertising to ? Most of the time we are advertising to advertisers !! Using a website such as this to promote sales. Everyone here wants to sell not buy. Where are the real customers ? Basically the real customers are in advertising.

Good point, it's a smart move to promote some good advertising services and a lot of marketers do so. On the other hand, those who promote their businesses, are often open for other business opportunities to have multple income streams. 

#384 Jampales

Jampales

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sewden

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

Hello, my name is Jarmo, I live in Stockholm the capital city of Sweden. The new member here since today and I work in direct sale (MLM) since 1998. My carrier has had up and down times but so it is, to find the best choice is not the easiest thing.  ;)  

It took me almost 20 years to find my company. I must tell you that I have to take my vacation. I was out of the branches many years and started again in 2015 with the new company. 

I'm so-called old school increased in MLM and I have never done, for example, email mailing list so I hope I can get here help to my road to success.

Much has to be learned.  :o

Hope we see soon. Have a nice day.

Jampales

Don't ask how but ask why? When you get the answer to why so I can show you howI've been doing network marketing since 1998. I have quit and start again like so many other marketer. Finding a good company and products is essential, so I can proudly recommend Zinzino and its products. Want to join; it's easy. Pick up some of our partner kits and start your "multiply." This is our flagship and my favorite to start your own business.

#385 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hello, my name is Jarmo, I live in Stockholm the capital city of Sweden. The new member here since today and I work in direct sale (MLM) since 1998. My carrier has had up and down times but so it is, to find the best choice is not the easiest thing.  ;)  

It took me almost 20 years to find my company. I must tell you that I have to take my vacation. I was out of the branches many years and started again in 2015 with the new company. 

I'm so-called old school increased in MLM and I have never done, for example, email mailing list so I hope I can get here help to my road to success.

Jampales

Hi Jampales, welcome to the forum!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#386 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 06 November 2018 - 09:10 AM

Jampales

Hi Jampales :)

TM-banner468x60.gif

#387 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:34 AM

Jampales

Hi Jarmo,

Welcome to the forum! 

Everything I know about Leverage and Residual income I learned from Network Marketing. :)

#388 imbarron

imbarron

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPace, FL

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:58 AM

Hey everyone, Bill from NW Florida here! I'm a retired Veteran and manager checking things out here. Hope we can connect and work together to offer valuable insights. See you around...

#389 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:59 AM

Hey everyone, Bill from NW Florida here! I'm a retired Veteran and manager checking things out here. Hope we can connect and work together to offer valuable insights. See you around...

Hi Bill,

#390 caceytaylor

caceytaylor

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:17 PM

Hi,

I would just liek to introduce myself. 

Im here after seeing an ad on TrafficCodex.com for free Promo Codes for Safelists, Viral list makers, and Traffic Exchanges. I know sometimes these outlets sometimes get a bad testimony, but I must say you meet some of the most beautiful people in the world. 

This seems like a great place to hangout and reap some great internet marketing advice or just have some fun discussions. 

#391 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:27 PM

Hi,

Im here after seeing an ad on TrafficCodex.com for free Promo Codes for Safelists, Viral list makers, and Traffic Exchanges. I know sometimes these outlets sometimes get a bad testimony, but I must say you meet some of the most beautiful people in the world. 

This seems like a great place to hangout and reap some great internet marketing advice or just have some fun discussions. 

Hi Cacey, thanks for joining us!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#392 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 2,663 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:41 PM

Hi,

Hi Cacey,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users