Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am Charlie, I have my little hobby - hand-drawn on t-shirts which brings me some income. At first I was drawing just for friends, but now I even have more and more orders. And it is great that my hobby became my job. Nice to meet you all here. 

Hello everyone! I am Charlie, I have my little hobby - hand-drawn on t-shirts which brings me some income. At first I was drawing just for friends, but now I even have more and more orders. And it is great that my hobby became my job. Nice to meet you all here. 

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi everyone,

My name is Steina and I live in Phoenix area, Arizona. I just signed up so I am brand new here.

I have been in Internet marketing on and off for years.i tried it all, but I expect this year to be a success.

Looking forward to connecting with others here!
Best of luck to everyone and much success!

Hi everyone,

My name is Steina and I live in Phoenix area, Arizona. I just signed up so I am brand new here.

I have been in Internet marketing on and off for years.i tried it all, but I expect this year to be a success.

Looking forward to connecting with others here!

Best of luck to everyone and much success!

Hi Steina,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!  Greg here and this is my first day in the Prosperity system.  

Retired from 30+ years in the IT industry a few years back and looking to develop an Internet based business that will generate enough disposable income to allow me and the wife to travel and spoil the grand kids!  :-)

Looking forward to see what this system can do.

Greg

Hello all! Greg here and this is my first day in the Prosperity system.

Retired from 30+ years in the IT industry a few years back and looking to develop an Internet based business that will generate enough disposable income to allow me and the wife to travel and spoil the grand kids! :-)

Looking forward to see what this system can do.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum!

You can make all your dreams come true if you’re willing to put in the work.

Our main job as an affiliate is to send visitors to the websites we’re promoting and give our visitors the opportunity to join the program(s) that we’re promoting.

For me, I post simple free ads 365 or 366 days a year to find workers that will work to build something great.

With the Prosperity system, your income potential is unlimited.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

My name is Dean Lind and I'm new here to PMS.

A short bio: I spent just short of 20 years in the military and when I got out I worked as a computer programmer for around 10 years or so.

Jumped out of that when the bottom fell out of it and then did retail management for some 15 years before retiring.

This looks like a good opportunity and I'm looking forward to the program.

I've been in affiliate marketing for several years now with limited success due to the lack of traffic.

I don't think that's going to be a problem moving forward, now I'll be able to start building a list!

Don't claim to be an expert in the field but if anyone has any questions please ask. I'm more than willing to help if I can and I will

not try to BS my way through anything. 

Well, that's probably more than enough.

God bless,

Dean

Hello everybody,

My name is Dean Lind and I'm new here to PMS.

Hi Dean,

As an affiliate, Our main job is as simple as sending traffic to our site 365 or 366 days a year to give our visitors the opportunity to join the programs we’re promoting.

Simple isn’t it?

Hello,

My name is Donna and I am brand new to this whole Affiliate Marketing game.  I am excited to

finally be in charge of my financial future.

Oh, I know, there are many naysayers out there, but, OK, that's their  opinion, their point of view, and that's wonderful.

I, however, am going to do consistent work, planting seeds that I know will bear fruit.

Glad to join this great opportunity here.

Much success to all.

My name is Donna and I am brand new to this whole Affiliate Marketing game.  I am excited to

finally be in charge of my financial future.

Hi Donna,

You can accomplish any goals that you set for yourself if you're willing to put in the work until your goals are accomplished.

For me, I post simple free ads 365 or 366 days a year to send traffic to the programs that I'm promoting to give my visitors the opportunity to join and/or buy products.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone I am happy to be here My name is Craig Thomas I live in Tasmania Australia I had to leave my job 8 months age to take care of my wife who has health issues I am an affiliate marketer and I enjoy socializing on  facebook etc thanks for reading

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :-) I am new here. My name is Ian and I have been online in affiliate marketing since 2010. This looks like a great forum and I even see some familiar faces. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself :-)

Hi Ian,