#441 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,587 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2020 - 08:01 PM

Hi! I'm Oluyemisi Arowolo.

I have been searching for a reliable online business for over a decade. I had lost part of my little treasure in the process. However, I refuse to give up. If people are making it online, I definitely will make it also.

I'm lucky to run into a reliable one but my problem is in a strong team building attainable through advertising. I believe I'm now in the right place, already seeing some of the successful affiliates of the group in here.

Thank you for accepting me.

Hi Oluyemisi,

Welcome to the forum.

For me, I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to find workers that will work to build their business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income.

I don’t push, pull or drag anyone across the finish line to reach goals that they have set for themselves.

Tip: Post Simple Free Ads 365(6) Days A Year To Find Your Workers That Will Work That Will Leverage Your Time And Efforts To Build Your Team, Generate Sales And Earn A Monthly Residual Income! :)

#442 dhew2001

dhew2001

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 02:05 AM

Hi, I'm Derrick Hewitt.  I have been doing some form of internet marketing, mostly unsuccessfully, since about 2006.  The successes I've had have been before the market got saturated or the company I was using to advertise on got bought out.  I like that there is a real chance to earn a sustainable income in this environment.  I am excited to get started and I will probably be posting a lot so get ready!

#443 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,587 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 March 2020 - 09:02 AM

Hi, I'm Derrick Hewitt.  I have been doing some form of internet marketing, mostly unsuccessfully, since about 2006.  The successes I've had have been before the market got saturated or the company I was using to advertise on got bought out.  I like that there is a real chance to earn a sustainable income in this environment.  I am excited to get started and I will probably be posting a lot so get ready!

Hi Derrick,

Welcome to the forum! :)

For me, the key to being successful online is to post ads 365(6) days a year to give your visitors the opportunity to buy or join your programs that you're promoting.

The more you Sow (advertise) the more you share Reap (sales/signups), so expose your business to as many people as you can.

I like to promote programs where people can join for free with the option to upgrade if you need or want more features and benefits.

#444 Yemar20

Yemar20

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 09:17 AM

Thank you, captain.i really appreciate.

#445 dhew2001

dhew2001

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:54 PM

Thanks, CaptKirk!  Can't wait to get started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users