captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 December 2020 - 11:57 AM

Hi, 

My name is Todd  and I live in Pennsylvania 

I am new to this site started online marketing about 10 months ago so fairly new to most things but learning 

Thanks!!

Todd 

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum! :)

#462 boutetjcpb19

boutetjcpb19

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 02:55 AM

Hello I am Pierre

i live in Quebec, Canada

i work at webmaster from my own business

i create website

i do affiliate marketing

i just get a member of marketing checkpoint

thank you 

#463 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 January 2021 - 07:35 PM

Hello I am Pierre

i live in Quebec, Canada

i work at webmaster from my own business

i create website

i do affiliate marketing

i just get a member of marketing checkpoint

thank you 

Hi Pierre,

#464 maryowens

maryowens

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 January 2021 - 10:45 AM

Hi I'm Mary and I've been doing internet marketing off and on since 2005. I love nature and wildlife. I've been married for 25 years and I have 2 kids, a boy 24 and a girl 18.

2.jpg

#465 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:25 AM

Hi I'm Mary and I've been doing internet marketing off and on since 2005. I love nature and wildlife. I've been married for 25 years and I have 2 kids, a boy 24 and a girl 18.

Hi Mary,

#466 Hermann Bock

Hermann Bock

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 07:38 AM

Hi,

My name is Hermann. Just wanted to introduce myself, as I plan to hover here and learn as much as I can.

Live in Germany but come originally from Latinamerica...  been trying the internet marketing thing for a while now, but haven't been able to ONLY be online. Still a 9to5er :unsure: Working on changing that though!

#467 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 695 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 10:04 AM

Hi,

My name is Hermann. Just wanted to introduce myself, as I plan to hover here and learn as much as I can.

Live in Germany but come originally from Latinamerica...  been trying the internet marketing thing for a while now, but haven't been able to ONLY be online. Still a 9to5er :unsure: Working on changing that though!

Hi Hermann, welcome to the forum. Keep learning and working, you can do it!

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#468 andybarnes

andybarnes

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCheltenham

Posted 10 February 2021 - 02:36 PM

Hi. I'm Andy and I'm looking forward to meeting new fellow netpreneurs here.

A netpreneur for 15+ years, I engage professionally on all subjects relating to ethical internet marketing, website creation and management, social media marketing and traffic generation.

Through my suite of web properties, i offer products and recommendations to help everyone achieve a better EPC and ROI from their online business ventures.

My core businesses are in the personal development and green verticals.

As I actually use the products and services I recommend in these, you can be assured that I only offer those solutions that have been tested to deliver real results.

Andy Barnes

profile.jpg

About Me

#469 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2021 - 09:20 AM

Hi. I'm Andy and I'm looking forward to meeting new fellow netpreneurs here.

Hi Andy,

#470 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2021 - 09:20 AM

Hi,

Hi Hermann,

#471 DonSoEasy

DonSoEasy

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 04:46 PM

Hi,

I am Donny.  I am happily married, with two wonderful children.  My wife is amazing also and is the most loving person that I have ever met.

I started seeking online opportunities around 2016 and have attempted several, with no success.  After my job downsized in 2015 (lay-off), I realized that I must work for myself in order to provide the lifestyle that I wished for my family.  So here I am.  Just the average guy wanting the best for my family.

To Your Success!

#472 DonSoooEz

DonSoooEz

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:53 PM

Hi All,

I am Donny.  I am happily married with 2 wonderful children.  My wife is quite amazing also.  The love of my life!  I have been seeking online opportunities since 2016.  Nothing found to be a success yet.  However, I am persistent.  I tried several systems, jumping from one to another.  But this approach is not the best method.  I am new and learning, so let us all help each other to achieve.  My goal is to provide a much better life for my family.  I enjoy learning new things and helping others.  We can do this.

#473 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 February 2021 - 07:15 AM

Hi All,

I am Donny.  I am happily married with 2 wonderful children.  My wife is quite amazing also.  The love of my life!  I have been seeking online opportunities since 2016.  Nothing found to be a success yet.  However, I am persistent.  I tried several systems, jumping from one to another.  But this approach is not the best method.  I am new and learning, so let us all help each other to achieve.  My goal is to provide a much better life for my family.  I enjoy learning new things and helping others.  We can do this.

Hi Donny,

Welcome to the forum!

The main key to being successful with any program is to send massive traffic to your affiliate sites 365(6) days a year to give your visitors the opportunity to join your program and/or busy products.

I promote programs where members can join for free and look around and if they like it they can upgrade for more features and benefits or remain a free member.

For me, I post simple free ads 365(6) days a year to find workers that will work to build their own business, generate sales and earn a monthly residual income. :)

#474 Hermann Bock

Hermann Bock

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 01:23 PM

Hi Hermann,

Thanks, I appreciate the welcoming committee! ;)

I am definitely learning lots and taking lots of notes... it actually is turning into a proper report...

#475 Hermann Bock

Hermann Bock

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 01:25 PM

Hi Hermann, welcome to the forum. Keep learning and working, you can do it!

Hey Darren, thanks!

I am definitely learning a lot and taking bunch of notes... from the standpoint of a viral mailer newbie... hmmm... considering turning it into an ebook :)

I guess you guys have infected me with a desire to create and not only be a consumer.

Thanks!

#476 JWick

JWick

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 05:22 PM

Hello.  I just signed up here.  Here is my introduction...

I've been at this game since forever.  Mostly buying stuff and never taking action. 

Well, one time I did take action. 

This was during the time that iPads first came out and I wanted one real bad.  There was an affiliate contest where the 1st prize was an iPad.  I signed up for it, got my affiliate link and promoted it.  The bad news was that I did not win the iPad but the good news was I made a couple of sales and made $100 commission  :D  

I haven't done anything successfully since. 

I have to do something now because I'm about to lose my job.  The writing is on the wall for me and I need to have something lined up.  If I can make $2k a month I would be in great shape. 

By the way, I'm not writing all this because I want people to feel sorry for me or anything.  Hell no.  I'm writing this because even though the SHTF for me soon I'm actually pretty excited.  Why?  Because I'm a completely different person from the one I was all those years ago buying products.  I didn't just buy stuff.  I actually LEARNED things like, how to create landing pages, write sales copy/headlines, integrate my Aweber to my squeeze pages, blah blah blah.  :P

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell.  Happy to be here! 

#477 captkirk

captkirk

• Moderators
  • 3,680 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:15 AM

Hello.  I just signed up here.  Here is my introduction...

Hi JWick,

Welcome to the forum!

Being on the internet, there's no limits to what you can do except you! :)

#478 taiwilliams1123

taiwilliams1123

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:38 PM

Hi, my name's Tai.

I dabbled in the online marketing space many years ago... 2007 to be precise, and boy, it has changed significantly!

I wasn't consistent with it, as I went to university to get my graduate degree, and I also moved to another country.

So, I'm back here on the internet again, and I'm taking a totally different approach to it than I did initially, and I look forward to my journey on the path to building a credible, online business, together with a new attitude of consistency and belief.

Nice meeting you all :D

GetResponse

https://bit.ly/3bePGA5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users