Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hello to all the new people. I hope to meet in the. marketing journal. I have been out of work for a year and have tried a few marketing sites but didn't go no where. I am as broke as I've ever been and hope this puts the sunshine back in my life. so far I feel confident I have made a good choice. I'm from Louisiana U. S. A. Now let's get this marketing thing working and make some money. I especially want to prove to those that don't think this will work, that I have succeeded and making good money

I wish the best to all of you

good bye for now I've got some learning to do lol

Lisa King Davis

hello to all the new people. I hope to meet in the. marketing journal. I have been out of work for a year and have tried a few marketing sites but didn't go no where. I am as broke as I've ever been and hope this puts the sunshine back in my life. so far I feel confident I have made a good choice. I'm from Louisiana U. S. A. Now let's get this marketing thing working and make some money. I especially want to prove to those that don't think this will work, that I have succeeded and making good money

Lisa King Davis

HI Lisa,

Welcome to the forum!

The KEY to any business online is to advertise, promote and share your program(s) 365 or 366 days a year to find members that will join you or buy products and services from you.

For me, I promote programs that members can join for free that offer upgrades for members that need and want more features and benefits and the opportunity to earn higher commissions from sales. :)

LOL I just went through 31 pages to see if I ever introduced meself here and

low and behold I have not.

I'm Claire a long time internet marketer from about 1996 and forward never left my

home away from home.

Things have changed a lot over the years and I've had to learn how to adjust

which is not easily done.

I think I am pretty good at it now though through blood sweat and tears.

Right now I'm part of hub of marketers call Massive Success Team.

Help my friend Paula with her life coaching gig and my friend Esther at

her etsy shop.  If you stay online you can find plenty of things to do.

Thinking of selling canva designs as they are simple to do.

I'm also a long time SFI member feel like they need to make some changes

so not really participating there much.

Glad to help anyone who wants to earn on the net the easy way and no that

does not mean be someone who hides behind the screen.  That may seem

easy but will not get you too far as a networker.

Glad to meet all you good luck in your endeavors.

OytX5V1.gif

I'm Dan (Mr. D) and just joined the program.  I have been a counselor as well as a teacher in myriad of subjects over the years.

I have also been a school administrator as well as being involved in network marketing with limited success. Hoping PMS can change that.

I'm Dan (Mr. D) and just joined the program.  I have been a counselor as well as a teacher in myriad of subjects over the years.

I have also been a school administrator as well as being involved in network marketing with limited success. Hoping PMS can change that.

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi I'm Paul,

I live in Scotland, U.K. and have been dabbling with online home business strategies since around 2003, I got in to the world of Finance in 2007 and experienced the housing market bubble and the stock market crash in 2008 which affected my business and since then I have been trying and testing various different income strategies.

I like to learn new things, meet new people and also share ideas. Since I started my online adventure I have made lot's of new friends and business associates, feel free to send me a friend request so that we can share some business ideas.

To your Success, Good Health & Financial Prosperity!

Paul Nulty

Business & Lifestyle Coach

P.S. My only regret in the last 10 years of marketing is... I wish I had found this sooner! The Own Your Life Plan

Nice to meet you Paul Nulty

Business & Lifestyle Coach

Lisa King Davis

Hi Lisa King Davis

Nice to meet you 

You're in the right place to learn new marketing tactis

LOL I just went through 31 pages to see if I ever introduced meself here and

low and behold I have not.

I'm Claire a long time internet marketer from about 1996 and forward never left my

home away from home.

Things have changed a lot over the years and I've had to learn how to adjust

which is not easily done.

I think I am pretty good at it now though through blood sweat and tears.

Right now I'm part of hub of marketers call Massive Success Team.

Help my friend Paula with her life coaching gig and my friend Esther at

her etsy shop.  If you stay online you can find plenty of things to do.

Thinking of selling canva designs as they are simple to do.

I'm also a long time SFI member feel like they need to make some changes

so not really participating there much.

Glad to help anyone who wants to earn on the net the easy way and no that

does not mean be someone who hides behind the screen.  That may seem

easy but will not get you too far as a networker.

Glad to meet all you good luck in your endeavors.

Hi Claire 

Nice to meet you 

it seems to be i know you i see you on some safelist's under the Name : Claire Coach or koch or like this.

welcome Claire You're in the right place to learn new marketing tactis.

Hi Dan (Mr. D)

Nice to meet you 

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying for 4-6 years to make money online. Hopefully this will work this time. I am feeling very hopeful. I will probably be bugging everyone when I get overwhelmed.

Have a great day everyone and good luck on your ventures 

Hi Jenar

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the forum! :)