Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

My Name is Cal Horelick....I've been doing affiliate/MLM marketing for a few years  and not making any money...I understand about advertising and using an Autoresponder but iys just not happening for me YET...My magic Number is i would love to make $500 a month consistently....Aby help anyone can give me would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

56 minutes ago, calgary52 said:

My Name is Cal Horelick....I've been doing affiliate/MLM marketing for a few years  and not making any money...I understand about advertising and using an Autoresponder but iys just not happening for me YET...My magic Number is i would love to make $500 a month consistently....Aby help anyone can give me would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Hi Cal,

Welcome to the forum!

i’m a member of hundreds of advertising sites and I post simple free ads 365 or 366 days a year.

The amount of advertising that you do will determine the amount of visitors that you will give the opportunity to join the programs that you’re promoting.

• 2 months later...