Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi,

Fitzgerald Brudey from the Island of Dominica in the Caribbean . I've been dabbling in online marketing for about three years now with little success. This has not daunted my spirits none. 

Unfortunately a lot of the programs that caught my attention in the start were the get rich quick schemes that only took money but never gave back none. Eventually I settled to trying to get into programs that required no cash, since my money had ran out. These, I realized generated leads who are looking for the same thing that I was,freebies. So sales have been slow and tedious. 

I have learned the hard way that you can't make a profit without any investment. So now I'm ready to turn my online business into something that I can talk about and feel proud of my achievements.

Hopefully I can make some valuable contribution to this Forum and gain some helpful insight and techniques here..

Hi Fitzgerald,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello Everyone! I see I have had this forum membership for some time. I am stopping by to introduce myself. I live in Petersburg (Little Norway) Alaska. I am interested in making money online. I have a site I am using as my main site. Now it seems I have completed a puzzle to another site! Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this community.

Hello Everyone! I see I have had this forum membership for some time. I am stopping by to introduce myself. I live in Petersburg (Little Norway) Alaska. I am interested in making money online. I have a site I am using as my main site. Now it seems I have completed a puzzle to another site! Anyway, I am happy to be a part of this community.

Thanks for introducing yourself to the forum! :)

Hi,

Fitzgerald Brudey from the Island of Dominica in the Caribbean . I've been dabbling in online marketing for about three years now with little success. This has not daunted my spirits none. 

Hopefully I can make some valuable contribution to this Forum and gain some helpful insight and techniques here.. 

Hi welcome to the forum.

Hi,

My name is Phill and have been making some money online for over 20 years and now given everything I have had to learn according to the 'Guru's' I  have decided to do it my way

Secure Future International and FutureNet Traffic That Can Earn You Money & Crypto At Low Price

ThePeopleCoin - It Just Keeps On Giving!

I am Mashell Chapeyama, from Zimbabwe. I have been in the internet business for a year now. I enjoy it and learn a lot from the process. I like mixing with people with similar minds.  I hope to work with all of you. Let's shave the ideas rolling in. Great.

Hi Mashell,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Guest Michelle Bynoe

Hello, Michelle from Alberta, Canada here. Signing up for everything out there just to see if anything works. Kinda been a bust so for other than at Hungry for hits and a few pennies at Clixsense. I've been dabbling on and off for a few years now so it's time for me to see much more worthwhile pennies I think. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Hello, Michelle from Alberta, Canada here. Signing up for everything out there just to see if anything works. Kinda been a bust so for other than at Hungry for hits and a few pennies at Clixsense. I've been dabbling on and off for a few years now so it's time for me to see much more worthwhile pennies I think. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the forum! :)

Why chicken for a username?

Hi Michelle :)  I recognize you from Zubee Zone. Welcome. You will learn plenty here in the MC Forum. Everyone is very helpful and there are many really good marketers visiting here.

Guest Michelle Bynoe

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Why chicken? Chicken was the name that I thought of when I first started using the internet for income. I was pretty much to chicken to try anything. As for Zubees, I still don't know what's the purpose of those. We don't have Zubee banks out here in Alberta, haha.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Why chicken? Chicken was the name that I thought of when I first started using the internet for income. I was pretty much to chicken to try anything. As for Zubees, I still don't know what's the purpose of those. We don't have Zubee banks out here in Alberta, haha.

Michelle that's to funny. :)

Join free programs and you won't have to be chicken to try them. :)

Hi,

My name is Phill and have been making some money online for over 20 years and now given everything I have had to learn according to the 'Guru's' I  have decided to do it my way

I am Mashell Chapeyama, from Zimbabwe. I have been in the internet business for a year now. I enjoy it and learn a lot from the process. I like mixing with people with similar minds.  I hope to work with all of you. Let's shave the ideas rolling in. Great.

Hi  Phill and Mashell Chapeyama welcome  on board the forum.

Hi everybody,
my name is Christos Apostolides (kurosivo)

I come from the Mediterranean 
island of Cyprus and I am what you might call an experienced newbie!  
I was quite involved with internet marketing 13 years ago, at the time when Traffic Exchanges were at their peak.
I had managed to build great downlines to a lot of the popular ones of that time and I was making a good supplement
to my regular income. At 2007-ish, for personal reasons, I had to abandon my online efforts and concentrate completely offline.
Beginning of this year i decided to start again. The environment is completely different but the principles are still the same!
If I may put my 2 cents in, set fixed hours to work and stick by them, and get the proper tools and training to manage your promotions.