Marketing Checkpoint

Guest Paul Nulty

Guest Paul Nulty

What's get's you fired up and ready to go?

What's your niche, passion, mission, forte?

Do you have a passion or a Big Why? As to why you do what you do? Do you focus on one or maybe a few special talents or interests?

I'd love to read about what you love to do or maybe you are at the stage where you are not really sure what it is and are still on a journey searching for your passion? You can share your thoughts and experiences here. I also think it's good to have a mission in life, something to work at "A plan of Action". Your Mission may change frequently as mine did until recently as you will see below.

I'll start with my Passion & Big Why?

My Passion: Constantly improving my quality of life and education while helping others do the same. Also as a former motor mechanic, Even though I quit my job and don't rely on a job for income I still have a passion for restoring interesting vehicles, classic, sports, RV's and 4x4's etc. I'm also Passionate about Travel and seeing different parts of the world. I am a passionate learner, I love innovation, technology and the digital age, new inventions etc.

My Big Why: The reason I do what I do is to help make a real difference in peoples lives and help them make better informed decisions when it comes to Business & Lifestyle. I get some satisfaction from sharing useful information and resources that can help people improve their quality of life, whether it's financially or physically. I think we all strive to be Happy, Healthy & Wealthy and we wish the same for our friends and family and all those we care about.

Ever Since the stock market crash of 2008 which wiped out lot's of great businesses and forced hundreds of thousands of good hard working people in to bankruptcy, I just knew I had to start educating myself about money and financial markets and look at way's to protect myself in the future.

I started to read books and listen to audios from some of the most prolific financial educators and personal development coaches and since then I have been able to start an International Business working from home and with very little start up cost and in the niche markets that are designed to serve and educate people on Finance, Business & Personal Development which ultimately leads to a life of Financial Freedom, Good Health, Wealth & Happiness.

My Mission prior to 2007: Go to work to pay the bills and maybe start my own business one day.

My Mission in 2007: To educate myself as much as possible in the world of Finance & Business.

My Mission since 2010 to Present: To never stop learning & share knowledge & wisdom to help improve the lives of as many people as I can.

I have dedicated a website which illustrates some of the work I do and the types of information which is freely available, this includes free ebooks, videos, audios, press release articles and a free newsletter.

You can visit my website here: http://azenza.co.uk

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading about your niche, passion, mission, forte?

To Your Amazing Success, Good Health & Financial Prosperity!

Paul Nulty

Entrepreneur, Investor & Innovator