Marketing Checkpoint

High Conversions with Safelists!

I get good conversions with safelists, but I think it depends highly on what you promote.. such as promoting other safelists or advertising resources is generally a winner.

I agree 100% Darren.  I have tried promoting a great many things with safelists, but I have found the best things to promote are other safelists, traffic exchanges, text ad exchanges, banner exchanges, etc.  In other word, it's best to promote other traffic generation related products and services.

I don't have much luck promoting squeeze pages on safelists, either.  I think the last time I promoted my squeeze page with safelists I converted at less than 1%.

I think one of the best ways to promote your squeeze page or products would be to create a short PDF report and include the links in there and then give away the report completely free and do not even make them opt-in.  Just put a pic of the ecover and a download link and let them download the report in one click.  Then if they read your PDF and find the content interesting they will click through to your squeeze page, affiliate products, etc.

I think safelists operate very much on the principle of give first, ask second.

I agree with all that is said above. it also depends on the safelists you are using to promote your product and or service. A lot of people using safelists do so to promote their own businesses and lot of safelist users are looking for something free. It is much better to develop a relationship and post regularly to earn credibility. 

I totally agree with the above comments.

I have found above average success only with safelist when promoting other advertising programs such as banners advertising, list builders and bulk emailer programs.

I have also been able to sell various software programs that provide automated mailings using various safelist.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Promoting a product from your site means that you will make a sale at one million emails sent in different safelist.

Not very encouraging for you to do this on safelists!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

Promoting a product from your site means that you will make a sale at one million emails sent in different safelist.

Not very encouraging for you to do this on safelists!

If I had a rock solid guarantee of a sale at 1 million emails, that would be better than nothing.

sig.jpg

I also noticed that I generate more results when promoting a marketing or advertising service then a business oportunity. I said it many times, people prefer to grow their current business then to join a new one.  If these people are on safelist program chances are they already have a business. To get results with safelist advertising programs you must also be consistent in your mailling. Mail as often as you can to as many members as possible.

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I still do receive relatively high conversions from safelists, but it mainly depends on the safelist you're sending emails through.  Not all are created equal as some are more responsive than others.  You have to track them to find out.  Besides the way each one will respond to your emails will fluctuate month to month.  Safelists have a trendy nature. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for all the advise. This is what I am learning - don't promote your primary business on safe lists and traffic exchanges or even on social media but promote other traffic or advertising programs. I am a little surprised to learn that squeeze pages don't convert very well, as this is what I have been taught to build a list. But it seems that what does convert is to offer something first, such as a free report. This does make better sense and better business sense - offer a free sample to encourage people to give back, such their name and email. I do want to build trust and be honest. 

You can get started in earning, with just $7.

Your ads will be displayed across the internet.

You will earn 100% Commissions. 

http://www.leasedadspace.com/members/TexasRick/splash

• 3 weeks later...

I agree 100% Darren.  I have tried promoting a great many things with safelists, but I have found the best things to promote are other safelists, traffic exchanges, text ad exchanges, banner exchanges, etc.  In other word, it's best to promote other traffic generation related products and serviices

Somehow this approach becomes redundant after a while. Yes it's natural to promote to the anxiety factor of safelist users but to treat safelist subscribers in a simplified manner just goes to the heart of the fact that safelist users don't expect much beyond joining other safelists, traffic exchanges and the works as most users are not expected to to be thinking beyond these limits.

In Google Analytics when reviewing the interests and affinity of users from traffic generated by safelists the list of interests and niches goes way beyond what has been highlighted here. Safelist users are people, people have lives, we market to improve and add value to people's lives.

• 1 year later...