Marketing Checkpoint

Work from home jobs that are Scams

mistracy39

mrclean0325

The police did come to my door a few months later .. lucky for me I was still getting mail with other people's name on it and one of the names matched who they were looking for .. plus the police had already heard of this scam and was not surprised! .. They gave me some numbers to call to clear my name and credit and were on their way.

Carter, Tracy D.

• 3 weeks later...

I found out those email processor jobs were bogus when I signed up for a program.  What you do is you pay 25 dollars then you share this ad and hope somebody will pay 25 you keep posting hoping that someone will buy into.  they never do.  I never bought into but people on facebook sure pushed it for along time

Make money make money make money

http://bit.ly/2JVCqDK

I ran across some PTC auto-surf sites .. when it came time for me to cash out the site took $15 from my bank account .. A "pop up" window said that they withdrew money from my account to verify its authenticity .. I never got it back nor did I get my cash out .. That was years ago! .. I have some good software now and I can check all sites,  url's, reviews and rankings

Carter, Tracy D.

Why police did come to your door?

The police trace the stolen property to my address but they were already aware of the email scam so they gave me some phone numbers to call to clear my name and social security number.. it all turned out OK .. I didn't get into any trouble Thank God!

Carter, Tracy D.

I always recommend doing your best to investigate any work at home opportunity you run across. There are still a number of scam watch sites out there that explain the most common ones and how they work. Some even mention particular sites by name. Another source is the BBB. You can also look on Youtube. I would be very leary of "shipping manager" or "logistics manager" type jobs. As stated by some in the above messages they turn out to be scams and you, quite possibly, could find yourself in real trouble. It pays to go to the sites (scam watch sites) I mention to get aquainted with the lures these scammers use. As a side note, there are a number of these scammers that will try to lure you into revealing your bank info by explaining they will send it to you via direct deposit. don't fall for it. If you do, you may find your bank accounts emptied before you know what happened. I haven't heard of any incidents lately, but it is good to keep this in mind.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!