Marketing Checkpoint

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated?

captkirk

yes a very interesting topic, many ask me that (obviously due to the fact that I am quad). The answer for me is very simple, every day is a blessing and I'm thankful for what I still have… such as my health & friends and family around me! ;)

I discovered early that the hardest thing to overcome is not a physical disability but the mental condition which it induces. The world, I found, has a way of taking a man pretty much at his own rating. If he permits the loss to make him embarrassed and apologetic, he will draw embarrassment from others. But if he gains his own respect, the respect of those around him will come easily.” 

- Alexander de Seversk    

http://www.sokule.com/uploads/banners/1251815403468x60_sk2.gif

Hi Fellow MCP Members,

How do you keep yourself motivated?

- Do you read self improvement books

- Listen to motivation tapes

- Watch motivation DVDs

- Attend Self Improvement Seminars

- Pray

- Etc...

Again,  How do you keep yourself motivated?

It is all about the mind...How well do you know yourself? Can you focus? Can you follow your destination? Motivation is already a part of you all you have to do is unlock it!

• 3 weeks later...

That is a great Topic and I am sure everyone struggles with it from time to time.

1, I make up my To Do List the night before (keeps me on track)

2, select my what I call my working to Video's on YouTube

Now I am Ready to roll.

4,Follow thru on my schedule

I do this on a daily basis :)

SFI around the clock

http://www.sfimg.com/SFIBanners/banner167.gif

http://www.sfi4.com/17218189/REAL

Every time I sponsor a new member in any program I am motivated to keep going.  You have to admit that when someone joins your program you get excited.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Guest mrclean0325

yes a very interesting topic, many ask me that (obviously due to the fact that I am quad). The answer for me is very simple, every day is a blessing and I'm thankful for what I still have… 

such as my health & friends and family around me! ;)

I discovered early that the hardest thing to overcome is not a physical disability but the mental condition which it induces. The world, I found, has a way of taking a man pretty much at his own rating. If he permits the loss to make him embarrassed and apologetic, he will draw embarrassment from others. But if he gains his own respect, the respect of those around him will come easily.” 

- Alexander de Seversky

This is very profound and very true.

We all tend to dwell on the negative or the loss of something instead of counting our blessings each day. It is like the man who lamented having no shoes until he met the man with no feet. My wife and I are both disabled in different ways, yet there are people who have it far worse than we do. It is a daily matter of not concentrating on what you can't do anymore; but, what you can do with what you are given. It is all a mental game you play with yourself.

Each day you choose to take the red pill or the blue one. To see if you can push, pull, or drag yourself to where you want to be and live within the reality you create for yourself. Each of us are "disabled" in different ways. Most have a great disability between the ears they need to address. We all have to step back and wonder if the reality we created is the reality we really want or not.

Each day gives us another chance to create what we want in life. We are all where we have made decisions to be at, even if it is not what we say we want to be. The fear and pain of where we are at has to be greater than the fear and pain of actually getting what we want or we will not go there. If we even really know what we truly want and will make us happy.

To stay motivated requires us to move toward something that we have decided will make us happy and fulfilled. Me, I just like to eat... :P

I'm new here and hope to talk with most of you guys. I believe in praying and reading the Word of God to be motivated. I know that if we can have Faith in God there is Hope. The business world is caught up in many scams and there are many people that just throw links everywhere. But the most important is to build relationships and trust.

This is very profound and very true.

We all tend to dwell on the negative or the loss of something instead of counting our blessings each day. It is like the man who lamented having no shoes until he met the man with no feet. My wife and I are both disabled in different ways, yet there are people who have it far worse than we do. It is a daily matter of not concentrating on what you can't do anymore; but, what you can do with what you are given. It is all a mental game you play with yourself.

Each day you choose to take the red pill or the blue one. To see if you can push, pull, or drag yourself to where you want to be and live within the reality you create for yourself. Each of us are "disabled" in different ways. Most have a great disability between the ears they need to address. We all have to step back and wonder if the reality we created is the reality we really want or not.

Each day gives us another chance to create what we want in life. We are all where we have made decisions to be at, even if it is not what we say we want to be. The fear and pain of where we are at has to be greater than the fear and pain of actually getting what we want or we will not go there. If we even really know what we truly want and will make us happy.

To stay motivated requires us to move toward something that we have decided will make us happy and fulfilled. Me, I just like to eat... :P

Thanks  ;)

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a Gift, that's why it's called "present"!  :D  

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle." 

-Steve Jobs

http://viralnetworks.com/banners/234x60.gif

I'm new here and hope to talk with most of you guys. I believe in praying and reading the Word of God to be motivated. I know that if we can have Faith in God there is Hope. The business world is caught up in many scams and there are many people that just throw links everywhere. But the most important is to build relationships and trust.

Well said. If more in the business world did this then it would be more scam free.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I ask myself, when adversity hits how do I usually respond .. I have affirmations that I use..

The willingness to go the extra mile guarantees great accomplishment... the extra mile  never has traffic jams! and  

SUCCESSFUL people are those who are willing to actually do the things that UNSUCCESSFUL people are unwilling to do.

Sometimes it gets hard but I remember that the world we live in is a lie .. just like the movie "The Matrix"

Carter, Tracy D.

I keep myself motivated with meditation...not necessarily that structured kind..but.just listening to nature-sounds in the yard or park, while focusing on positive things, people, events, images...& so forth.

Also, I pray a lot. I talk to God as though He were my live-in friend. I sing, play piano to relax, read fiction or watch a good movie. All these things help me to focus on reaching my goals, because these things keep me in an upbeat state-of-mind:D

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote all while back that knowing your why is key and it is.

I think consistency also breeds motivation because if working on your business virtually becomes a daily habit then the whole process becomes much easier.

Also someone wrote getting sales and that is also very true. Nothing motivates me like seeing that color bar chart popping in clickbank and getting commission received emails.

Sometimes I'll just sit down and force myself to answer 5 -10 answers on quora, which is a great traffic source by the way. And it may not be the most fun thing in the world, but I know that I am investing in myself and my business and if I just keep doing that, it will 100% payoff in the long run.

Eventually things reach a tipping point in your favor, but it does take a TON of work to get to that point.

Another key component is crossing the one sale per day threshold. I liken it to millionaires talking about making the first million is the hardest one! After you pass one sale per day, things also get much easier.

Remember to position yourself for success with unwavering, president determination, every day. That way it's only a matter of time before you reach your goals.

And I would consider myself a relatively lazy (efficiency expert) person...

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

I stay motivated by sponsoring new people.  If the sponsoring slows down I change my subject line.  If that doesn't work I look for new programs.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SFI has ranks for the affiliates to attain...

I'm planning on attaining the ranks that they have listed and pushing for them to add more because I'm planning on breaking all of the ones that they have listed.  B)