Marketing Checkpoint

What Was Your First MLM / Networking Company?

HeHe...

This question brings back funny memories of when I was much 

immature and younger.  My first was Xcell...it was a telecom

startup from 2000.  They actually provided cellular service.

I had no idea how to market, much less the tech tools that

are out today was not even a concept then.  I recall pounding

local shopping malls for leads...

Wow...   :huh:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My first networking company was quixtar. They really had a hanle on things.This is where you l learn all the skills mindset leadership

organizational development team building time management communication  focus people skills futures and community.

My first work-at-home opportunity (not sure that it was MLM) was in the 80's with Creative Circle, selling needlepoint craft products.  I was just a teen, but LOVED teaching how to do the needlepoint.  The company didn't last long though... I think they gave away too many products! ;)   My mom then did tupperware for a time, but we were in a small community and that didn't last long.  And Mary Kay, but then she stopped wearing makeup, so there was no point in promoting it! :D  About 10yrs ago, she tried some Home & Garden company.  Lovely products, but they didn't last long.

For myself, my first MLM company was Young Living Essential Oils (whom I'm still with today! :) ).  I tried Just-2, but they didn't last long.  I've thought about Herbalife, but they did't have enough products that I'd actually use.  I've also considered Plexus and Melaleuca.  Oh, and I'm with Mannatech... I really only use one of their products, but do notice a difference.  Yeah, I'm on a big health kick! :rolleyes:

For non-health programs, I did TrafficWave for a time (though, I think that's a matrix program).  I was earning money, but it was one of those times that my husband and I were fighting and I quit my business (it happened every 2-3yrs while I was married - I cannot stress enough the importance of having the support of your significant other!).  I've always regretted quitting back then because I'd have a fantastic downline now, but not really interested in starting over again :P

Receive our Introduction to Essential Oils series

My Blog: http://kindredspiritforhealthandhome.com 

Sharing Our Love for God & His Gift of Essential Oils

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/use.essential.oils.daily/

Hi Fellow MCP Members,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here.

I learned everything that I needed to know about Networking and Residual income from AMWAY.

Anyway, What was your first MLM / Networking Company?

Amway was introduced in India in 1998. I saw the presentation 2 times but joined it in 2002 and I am still there in it.

Yes! I too learned a lot from Network 21, an educational arm of Amway. I loved it.

Amway was introduced in India in 1998. I saw the presentation 2 times but joined it in 2002 and I am still there in it.

Yes! I too learned a lot from Network 21, an educational arm of Amway. I loved it.

Are you building your network or just selling the products or both?

Are you building your network or just selling the products or both?

I never sold any product except when people who know that I am in Amway request me to procure some products for them. Self consumption and networking was our team's emphasis. 7 years I never missed the education part by Network 21 headed by Late Jim Dornan and his wife Nancy Dornan.

Even in online business find the value in the product first, use it be it advertising site, hosting biz or tools biz. Then only you can promote it with conviction. In fact 90% sites becoming scams is ruining genuine internet biz as well.

I am now not doing anything in Amway since last 5 years after shifting to my home town but enjoying the fruits of work which I did for 7 years.

We have a member in the forum that use to be and Emerald that's still reaping the benefits of his efforts. :)

We have a member in the forum that use to be and Emerald that's still reaping the benefits of his efforts. :)

Amway is the only company in which I have the confidence that it will not go away even after 50 years. The journey is not simple as people think. It requires changing your own mindset and that is very very difficult for most of us.

Unfortunately , none of the online business enjoys this confidence level among the members. There is always a fear of company closing the shutters any time. Big names like Zeek Rewards, Banners Broker and Traffic Monsoon are examples. Although some companies  are proving themselves like GDI, SFI, AIOP etc but are dwarfed by fly by night operators luring you with very high returns but are nothing but scams and internet market is full of them (95%).

Amway is the only company in which I have the confidence that it will not go away even after 50 years. The journey is not simple as people think. It requires changing your own mindset and that is very very difficult for most of us.

Unfortunately , none of the online business enjoys this confidence level among the members. There is always a fear of company closing the shutters any time. Big names like Zeek Rewards, Banners Broker and Traffic Monsoon are examples. Although some companies  are proving themselves like GDI, SFI, AIOP etc but are dwarfed by fly by night operators luring you with very high returns but are nothing but scams and internet market is full of them (95%).

I have some strong direct members in my SFI downline that have been with me for years! :)

• 2 weeks later...

My first was Avon. (I still sell and use their products). I actually strongly consider Tupperware (That is what my mother did, and she did well for a while). Now I focus on LaBella Baskets, as it is more online. (You can learn more here http://clickadlinks.com/campaigns/labella_baskets/ )

I am the Proud Owner of Surf Web Ads. 

http://www.surfwebads.com/images/468.jpg

Motor Club of America in 2014. Made my first $1200 without punching a clock and I've been stuck online ever since. You'd literally have to pry me off Internet business with a crowbar.

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My first MLM was YTB (changed the name to Surge365, Organo Gold, Surge365 (personal benefits, I don't actually promote it), Vortex365 (benefits for friends and family to receive), PTN (active)  InCruises (active), CPS Trading (active)

Lorrie Furbert

Independent Representative Surge365

My first MLM business was Herbalife. I loved the products, but the support was very dissapointing. Even though I know that doesn't say that much about the opportunity itself, it was the main reason I quit after a couple of years. With the high costs of maintaining your rank at a firm second place.

My second business was Discount Home Shopping. A business that invited local on- and offline shops to join and give their customers a discount card. As a member you got discounts, or if you added new shops, you could make money with it. Didn't work out though, the whole DHS doesn't exist anymore as far as I know.

Since 2007 I'm working with WIN Worldwide. Simple, wonderfull products and great (personalised) lead-gen website.

For me it's perfect!  :)

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

http://feelfitforlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/banner-lp-4.jpg

• 2 months later...