Marketing Checkpoint

What Was Your First MLM / Networking Company?

My first MLM was NSA Water Filters and it was great until the competition began making better filters cheaper. I still love the NSA demonstration, turning coffee into water again with no after taste. People ate that up, that and turning muddy water into water safe to drink, though that one ate up a lot more filters.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

Also did Herbalife for a bit but the products were so expensive they were a tough sell without selling the business opportunity which scared more off than signed them up. First thing they saw was pyramid scam and while the company was able to prove it's worth they did have to revamp that Pyramid Pay Plan.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I enjoyed interacting with people from around the country wth Pre-Paid Legal Services 15 years ago. Then, I joined Herbalife.

http://SaintAndrewProductions.net ~ Keep singing while you work!

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

The old SFI Six Figure Income Program was it for me back in 1999 but for the love of GOD I was unable to pay to stay in my up line online to see 10,000 members joining below me and I was watching commissions flying over my head fast and furiously.

Back then none of the local banks in my country was able to issue a credit or debit card that I could use to pay to join and lock in my position. Talk about FOMO Fear  Of Missing Out I remembered that mail that told I have given up over US$5000 in commission in a short space of time. It was heart rendering.

There was another called "Retire with Whatever" that had the same outfit similar to Six Figure Income SFI and for that it was the same story of commission going over head and into the pocket of your paid up line simply because I was unable to pay for my position.

Been there and guess what? Am no longer a fan of MLM programs, I have my own program now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That's right Tommie.  I was the one who reached the Emerald level in the Amway biz.  One of the people I sponsored hit Diamond.  I joined more than 20 years ago and worked very hard for two years.  I am still receiving a monthly bonus for the work I did in the 1st 2 yrs.  Residual Income works if you are with a company that is going to be around for a long time.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 1 month later...

AMway was my 1st mlm company in India in 2002.

I ventured into online in 2010 with SWOM (it shut down after a great start) and Just Been Paid which now is AdClickXpress. (ACX).

ACX is still running but it blocked my account on flimsy reasons

1. They said gmail with dot in between ( e.g. aditya.a) is not permitted any more.
  2. They want the first investment proof. In 8 years many of us have closed many payment processors and opened new ones. I submitted many transaction proofs but they did not accept nor are they ready to provide even the hint like the pp name, id or date of transaction. (Big disappointment)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have joined lot of Network Marketing Companies, i can't even remember the one i joined first. I remember JustBenPaid but i don't think that one is a Network Marketing Company.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 1 month later...