Marketing Checkpoint

Offer for PR1 - PR8 backlinks SEO

enbe

I would like to tell you guys about this opportunity to get PR1 to PR8 backlinks, and if you refer a friend and they buy baclkinks you stand to get $50. It's a reputable company called Links Management. :D

• 1 month later...

What surprises me is a Links for hire company operating in 2016 is still touting Google Page Rank for their offers because PR or Page Rank is no longer updated, and has ZERO effect on your rankings. The fact these are bought instead of natural links is also a serious threat to your search engine rankings. When this company gets caught and the list of linking partners delisted or red flagged your site could be removed from Google until you disavow all those links. Read up on Google Panda and Google Penguin updates which make it vital to have great content and natural linking.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to theFreeGuru for your comments.

I took a look around, but I can't find any official statement that says Google will not be using Page Rank in the future. All I can find are statements from interviews with Google's spokespersons that indicate Google does not make Page Rank freely available (via their toolbar for example) any longer.

However, I guess they will continue to use Page Rank, or something very similar, as a way to rank page popularity.

• 3 months later...

SB Rank was named from a back link checker tool - ScanBacklinks.

SB Rank was developed when Google PR still existed, so that it was possible to compare these two evaluating systems. It was found that in 95% of cases SB Rank matched with Google PageRank, so it can be considered as a replacement for Google PR.

One crucial difference is that SB Rank updates each week. SB Rank is calculated on the basis of two indexes – Page Authority and Domain Authority.

For more information click the top link in my signature! Please be patient!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

back in the days of 2000 onwards earlier i was concerned with this google pr and have even websites that im renting out since it's pr6 and even higher. now it decreased to pr1 since google changed it algorithm now i never bothered with it anymore. not even to research the changes.