Marketing Checkpoint

I am promoting three (3) excellent products, one of which I joined within the last 7 days. The Vendor of the product sells 'Buyers' clicks and with a Solo Ad budget of $250.00, they generated $120.00 in sales within 3 days.  That $250.00 purchased 100 clicks and since this is the first time I am using Solo Ads I am not quite sure whether there is a prospect of generating more sales.

I am a pensioner and have lost quite a lot over of money over the past 6 years, as a matter of fact the sales I am getting now are the first after a 2-year drought.  I have seen a couple videos on Instagram and have opened an account.  I understand that Instagram is a very visual and inside of your Instagram account you can have pages.  Also there is a system where you can do 'shoutouts' on other people's pages (of course for a negotiable fee).  It seems as though this can be an inexpensive form of traffic generation and fun as well.  My problem is I do not know where to start and I am appealing for help.

Thanks in advance.

Discover how you can start your homebiz in less than 24 hours posting E-mails. 

Lucrative opportunity – runs virtually on auto-pilot - http://tinyurl.com/hf7nwk3