Photo

THE EASIEST WAY TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 dtopmark

dtopmark

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:04 PM

Banner exchanges. It's passive free traffic on complete auto-pilot.

Just place banner exchange codes on your site and each time someone visits your page, you earn free banner ad credits from the exchanges that you have joined.

I have received over 50,000 clicks from banner exchanges over the last year.

#42 stv77

stv77

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:25 PM

What are the best banner exchanges?

#43 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,424 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:50 AM

To Date, Giving Away Free Traffic Is The Easiest and Fastest Way To Get Visitors To The Sites That I'm Promoting.

For 17+ years I have been using ONLY Free Advertising to generate large downlines.

BTW, I consider any program that offer Free Advertising as...Free Advertising!

Most of the sites that I promote have the option to upgrade for more Features, Benefits and Commissions...   

#44 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:59 PM

you may add to your lists my list:

1. Postads - this will post your 1 ad every 24 hours to 1,100 classified ads networks. After submitting your ad, it will open up a pop-up window that requires you to click a button to submit to 1,100 sites.

2. Links - I've revived the free-for-all links but im sure they are there on the internet some place, you can post your links until someone knocks them off the board you can post your links without the need for your email address.

3. Adboard - for now it's only available for me but if you can deliver the traffic to it, i might give you an admin account.

4. Job Board - if you have vacancies you may post to it, it's free. you appear to be the hiring manager.

5. AdClub - join the club for more exposure of your ads.

#45 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,424 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2019 - 09:53 AM

The easiest way that I have found to generate traffic to my site is by

giving away FREE advertising.

#46 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

all four that i posted are giving away free advertising

#47 Sincharde

Sincharde

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationLagos

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:46 AM

I agree, lot of people will show interest if offering free traffic. I always include this in my offers.

Do This And Admin Will Set You Up To Receive Multiple $100  Payments Starting Within 24 Hours - Details Here

This Automatically Get You Qualified To Start Receiving 1,000 Downlines For Your Business Every Month - Details Here

#48 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:42 PM

i've updated my list, i've added 1 more, 2 more in the works

you may add to your lists my list:

1. Postads - this will post your 1 ad every 24 hours to 1,100 classified ads networks. After submitting your ad, it will open up a pop-up window that requires you to click a button to submit to 1,100 sites.

2. Links - I've revived the free-for-all links but im sure they are there on the internet some place, you can post your links until someone knocks them off the board you can post your links without the need for your email address.

3. Adboard - for now it's only available for me but if you can deliver the traffic to it, i might give you an admin account.

4. Job Board - if you have vacancies you may post to it, it's free. you appear to be the hiring manager.

5. AdClub - join the club for more exposure of your ads.

#49 Sincharde

Sincharde

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationLagos

Posted 29 July 2019 - 03:01 PM

I haven't seen any good Banner Advertising site. I am using mostly Safelist and Traffic Exchanges.

Do This And Admin Will Set You Up To Receive Multiple $100  Payments Starting Within 24 Hours - Details Here

This Automatically Get You Qualified To Start Receiving 1,000 Downlines For Your Business Every Month - Details Here

#50 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:26 AM

add to your list like blogs, forums like this, classified ads, now classified ads are going viral.

I haven't seen any good Banner Advertising site. I am using mostly Safelist and Traffic Exchanges.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users