Marketing Checkpoint

Prosperity Marketing System - prosperitymarketingsystem.com

Darren Olander

• 2 months later...

I am considering joining the program but before that i have some questions:

1. I have found out that i already have an account registered years ago with one of my gmails, i was able to recover a password and

learned that my sponsor is admin which is not good because i am looking for joining a team.

So should i ask to delete that account or just use another gmail address? (ip is still same i guess)

2. I have read in a text review somewhere mentioning that Skrill is one of commissions payments options, is that still correct?

I also have read that Bitcoin is also available but transaction feed are very high these days so is there any other crypto like LTC available?

3. If i join (remain) as Tour Taker Free could i still refer members and what is going to happen if somebody upgrades who is getting those commissions?

Check my recommended programs now:

1 Mail These Top Tier Lead Daily! Click HERE!
2 Start Earning Easy Monthly Commissions! Click HERE!

I am considering joining the program but before that i have some questions:

1. I have found out that i already have an account registered years ago with one of my gmails, i was able to recover a password and

learned that my sponsor is admin which is not good because i am looking for joining a team.

So should i ask to delete that account or just use another gmail address? (ip is still same i guess)

2. I have read in a text review somewhere mentioning that Skrill is one of commissions payments options, is that still correct?

I also have read that Bitcoin is also available but transaction feed are very high these days so is there any other crypto like LTC available?

3. If i join (remain) as Tour Taker Free could i still refer members and what is going to happen if somebody upgrades who is getting those commissions?

Hi Vasiliy,

1. Your account can be moved to a different sponsor, just submit a support ticket stating who you would like to be moved under. Or we can delete your account and you can start over, that is up to you.

2. Yes Skrill is an option. BTC is actually reasonable right now, transactions have been under a couple dollars so it depends on your amount of earnings but it is still an option. Otherwise there is also Ethereum, or Litecoin which have even lower fees.

3. If you are unpaid you can refer accounts, but you will miss out on any earnings if they upgrade as you are not eligible to earn if you are not paying your subscription. Once you start your subscription you would earn on their future purchases.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Hello Darren,

I have been experiencing a lot of tour takers I believe are fake with weird names such as 

Name: JHprUOeDfVjklcB. 

Is this a normal thing and is there a way to block these fake tour takers?

Thanks,

Joe Coon

Those are some type of bot signup, but not possible to block as it uses all unique "names", email, IP addresses, etc.. there is no common thing we can use to identify it.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 8 months later...

Hey All,

Just getting into the game and would like some direction on which of the traffic sources work well for PMS? I am upgraded and have the owner package from Jeff and will be using his landing pages and webinar to sell my tour takers as I follow up with them. There are several traffic sources listed and many are very inexpensive, so I would like to hear from someone with some direction for what is currently working for them so I won't have to waste time testing different sources.

I appreciate you help! :)

Free Report! How to earn one million dollars online fast:

https://tonsofleads.com

I would like to hear from someone with some direction for what is currently working for them

Hi,

I am also in Jeff team but i do not use his promo pages (but i do use his other links when i mail my downline) because i think those pages are too heavy for my traffic sources which are mailers, safelists, solo exchanges including banner, text, login ads. Since PMS is actually works and easy to use there is a competition.

It looks like numbers of users promoting the PMS have been increased recent months so i suggest to promote using as many sites as you can, per example popular sites like freeadvertisingforyou are heavily raided by several PMS teams daily. My ads sources have around 200 sites. Does it work for me? Yes it does. I do keep a certain amount of upgraded memberships ( up to 30% i guess) but mostly i spend my time to get enough ad credits in order to send my mailings.

Check my recommended programs now:

1 Mail These Top Tier Lead Daily! Click HERE!
2 Start Earning Easy Monthly Commissions! Click HERE!

• 1 month later...