61 replies to this topic

#61 coachj

coachj

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

I would say clixsense but what a lot of people dont know is that they have something called clixgrid its a game on clixsense where you can get about 30,000 clicks for $20 you will can get 

great traffic to your website your link will last for 30 days you also can get 7 days for $6

#62 erikalib

erikalib

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hello,

I am a member of The Clickers Team, we have guides & reviews of the best PTC sites. If anyone is interested in my splash link of our tested & trusted PTCs, let me know. We do have a My Free Share Team Down line builder, I got my 1st payment,over $20!

You may add me as a friend if you'd like.

I wish you all positive outcomes for all you marketing & networking endeavors! Have a great 2017 :)

Erika

I am also a member of Hits4Pay & Deals'n'Cash, just send me request for my links.

My personalized site Savers Delight offers over 260,000 products @ wholesale & closeout costs.  Think of me as your savvy supplier.

33yqsnr.jpg

I also am am member of TCT, helping to maximize PTC earnings with my teammates.

May your 2017 be better than your 2016, Hugs from your friend in NY,ErikaLib.  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ptc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users