Marketing Checkpoint

Can You Remember Your First Sales Online?

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I have forgotten my first sales but, I know how excited I was when I made that first sale. It proved to me that I really could make money online.

It made no difference how much I made, as long as I made something. :)

Can You Remember Your First Sales Online?

Hi Captain,

I could not remember the Correct Product name Captain but the Commission i got was $10 and it was a 50% Commission Product and i just Promoted them in TE's and VM's and got 3 sales of $10 in 2 month of Promoting and totaling to $30 and that was really the first of many Happiest moment and also the Start of my Online Marketing Journey :).

That was a time i was Picking Random Product but we all learn from our Mistakes and i too learned it.Now i only Promote the Products which i have tried myself and also which gives value to the people i promote.Value to People whom we promote is the right way to go and that is a Tip which everyone will Learn one day.

It's been 6 Years now and I am and will Love Online Marketing Journey till my Last Breath not just because it puts Food to Table it's because of the Passion i have to try new things to earn money in the right and resourceful way and Show people to do the same with my Success Rate or even more to their Potential.

Hi Captain,

I could not remember the Correct Product name Captain but the Commission i got was $10 and it was a 50% Commission Product and i just Promoted them in TE's and VM's and got 3 sales of $10 in 2 month of Promoting and totaling to $30 and that was really the first of many Happiest moment and also the Start of my Online Marketing Journey :).

That was a time i was Picking Random Product but we all learn from our Mistakes and i too learned it.Now i only Promote the Products which i have tried myself and also which gives value to the people i promote.Value to People whom we promote is the right way to go and that is a Tip which everyone will Learn one day.

It's been 6 Years now and I am and will Love Online Marketing Journey till my Last Breath not just because it puts Food to Table it's because of the Passion i have to try new things to earn money in the right and resourceful way and Show people to do the same with my Success Rate or even more to their Potential.

My first sales was a Clickbank product that I promoted using Traffic Exchanges. :)

Are they still around? :)

Yup they are but now i don't use them anymore after some Payment Problem as Vendors do pay there directly to Affiliates and no Solution to lots of other Problems.

Guest mrclean0325

It is clickbank.com, they are an affiliate program where once you sign up you can sell any of the vendors products for a commission. A lot of sites may put your ID in an ad or something and if there is a sales - you make money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got my lst online sale on Christmas Eve of 2003.

I set up a website in July of that year,  to sell herbal products.
A customer in San Diego purchased a cleanse pak, then and

there I saw the power of the internet.   Ha  ha but still yet to fill any matrix program

that has shown up since then.

THE INTERNET IS GREAT!!!!

Gene

468x60.gif

• 2 years later...

well don't quit, quitters lose, gotcha well it's not your everyday business, you have to wait long days, months and even years the important thing is you're there when they needed domains and webhosting. i for one started with domains and webhosting since 1995 and guess what thru thick and thin, im still selling domains and webhosting

I got into the domain/hosting business but I had no success so I gave it up...