Marketing Checkpoint

For Business Opps and Money Making Opps Use Gmail...

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

I highly recommend that you use Gmail for all of your money making and business opportunities so that you receive your confirmations email. Most FREE email providers like Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and others will block you from receiving your confirmation letters.

It's correct, we have to use Gmail, if only because many programs require it.

In reality I've noticed that professional emailing services often say that the best deliverability is with your own domain, of course if it isn't compromised  (by spamming, for example).  My own experience supports it - I often have important emails directed to my gmail spam folder, with my domain email is sorted by the rules I set up myself.

But... yes, we have to use Gmail.

Good Morning. Gmail mail or web site email are the best to use. Some sites have a spam filter which insures a high rate of delivery.

You can do a search on Google for Spam Filters and what words not to use in your messages. That will definitely help your deliver rate

• 3 weeks later...

I use Yahoo for all of my personal mail and my own domain for business email.  But, I have opened a gmail account now in order to create an account with some programs.  One thing that I like about using Yahoo and Outlook is the ability to filter email into folders.  I haven't been able to figure out how to do this with gmail... is it even possible?

Receive our Introduction to Essential Oils series

My Blog: http://kindredspiritforhealthandhome.com 

Sharing Our Love for God & His Gift of Essential Oils

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/use.essential.oils.daily/

• 2 years later...

I highly recommend that you use Gmail for all of your money making and business opportunities so that you receive your confirmations email. Most FREE email providers like Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and others will block you from receiving your confirmation letters.