4 replies to this topic

#1 PassTheTorch

PassTheTorch

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:05 PM

Hello!

Does anyone here have any experience with Jane Mark's mailing sites as of late?

I am looking at her latest offering and its fairly pricey...

It's a $397 package to mail everyone every 2 days...

Maybe Darren could chime in on this one :)

#2 john566

john566

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:19 PM

From the looks of the capture page it looks very similar to leased ad space and how it works....Honestly if your just wanting the ability to send solo ads would just get AD PACK 1, but if your wanting to make commissions promoting it then would get all the packs...from the looks of it is has the sale commissions structure as leasedadspace.

Honesty would recommend checking out leased ad space before you pay for jane mark's system...it's cheaper and amd offers the same thing advertising - commissions - and the ability to send a solo ad - 

#3 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

I haven't looked into it, it seems Jane has been promoting it hard though, I'm not sure how many members it has. I would be interested if anyone has more information.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#4 PassTheTorch

PassTheTorch

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

Yes before upgrading this Jane Mark site, I want to research it a bit more first.  Back in October of last year, I upgraded her Youcanreacheveryone.com site at a staggering cost of $350 for a lifetime membership and only get single digit clicks per day.  Not good ;(

#5 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 422 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:12 PM

Yes before upgrading this Jane Mark site, I want to research it a bit more first.  Back in October of last year, I upgraded her Youcanreacheveryone.com site at a staggering cost of $350 for a lifetime membership and only get single digit clicks per day.  Not good ;(

Unfortunately she lets her sites slide and slowly they become completely inactive. Not saying that will or will not happen with this new one, but yea that is something to consider.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users