Marketing Checkpoint

Saturation

market101

Years ago, when MLM was the newest and greatest innovation, it seemed to grow so fast that many people were worried about saturation.  Now, with the advent of computers, we can reach people all over the world extremely fast. So, is saturation a real concern?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Years ago, when MLM was the newest and greatest innovation, it seemed to grow so fast that many people were worried about saturation.  Now, with the advent of computers, we can reach people all over the world extremely fast. So, is saturation a real concern?

For me, it's no concern. :)

For me, it's no concern. :)

Tommie,  You didn't say why!

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

I don't think saturation is really a thing, it is more an excuse for people to explain why they aren't getting results and move on to something fresher. You can promote old and established programs and always get new referrals, there is always far more people out there who haven't joined.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I don't think saturation is really a thing, it is more an excuse for people to explain why they aren't getting results and move on to something fresher. You can promote old and established programs and always get new referrals, there is always far more people out there who haven't joined.

That is so true for anything, to me it seems to come in waves I guess is the way to put it.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

I think saturation is not a big issue, but often used as an excuse for some to jump from one program to another looking for that magical, push-button set-and-forget money making system ... There are so many new people coming online each day, especially in today's economy, looking for ways to build an income from home. 

I don't think saturation is a problem. It's like when you go to the store. They have thousands of lotions, hair products, etc. Yet, all these companies are still in business. Everyone has preferences. Like with skincare products. Some people like for them to be vegan and animal cruelty free. There is room for everyone. New products are constantly coming out. Now, with the internet you can reach people all over the world.

I tend to think of it not so much as saturation, but people have gotten used to the "get rich quick" scheme and fewer fall for it. There have been so many new ideas on the market that turn out to be nothing more than scams and rip offs. I think they are more skeptical to them. I have seen a number of them that look exciting to start with, but upon closer examination, they turn out to be scams.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

I tend to think of it not so much as saturation, but people have gotten used to the "get rich quick" scheme and fewer fall for it. There have been so many new ideas on the market that turn out to be nothing more than scams and rip offs. I think they are more skeptical to them. I have seen a number of them that look exciting to start with, but upon closer examination, they turn out to be scams.

Very well said :)

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

• 2 weeks later...

You are very optimistic Darren. I like this.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tommie,  You didn't say why!

Like all the other things that people promote that isn't saturated like:

- Insurance Companies

- Selling Cars

- Selling Homes

- Amway which has been around for years

- Avon has been around for years

- Mary Kay has been around for years

- And Etc...