Marketing Checkpoint

Has Anyone Ever Gotten Results From These Safelist Viral Mailers?

The worst performing safelists after Three (3) months of testing are as follows:-

Europeansafelist.com

PIF43.com

ListBuildingMaximizer.com

MailOurList.com

ViralAdsUnleashed.com

TheLeadMagnet.com

ListAuction.com

ListBonus.com

ListDetective.com

Bweeble.com

For the life of me nothing seems to convert at these safelists even when offering free products and membership it just doesn't get any attention from the users of these safelists.

Have you been using these mailers? If so, let me know what your results have been like promoting whatever product.

I've found that one viral mailer/safelist is pretty much the same as another when it comes to any positive results from their use.  If you sell anything from using these sites to advertise, it's pretty much just pure luck.  The problem is that even though people will click on the link in your ad, they're just doing it to get the credits.  They don't actually bother to read what you're saying.   It's all a numbers game though and you probably will stumble into a few sales if you send out enough emails through these mailer programs and the site that you're sending people to is appealing on some level or is selling something that people are actually interested in.  But the big question is whether any return you get is worth the effort (and possible out of pocket cost) that you're putting in.

I have gotten results using many of those, some better than others. I promote my own websites, so advertising resources and Prosperity Marketing System. Some of those you need to really mail to a large amount because the click rates have decreased as the site has aged, but if you can reach thousands with each mailing and you mail very frequently you will get signups if what you are promoting appeals to this market.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I have gotten results using many of those, some better than others. I promote my own websites, so advertising resources and Prosperity Marketing System. Some of those you need to really mail to a large amount because the click rates have decreased as the site has aged, but if you can reach thousands with each mailing and you mail very frequently you will get signups if what you are promoting appeals to this market.

Darren your site gave me real traffic: 4-5% conversion. It means when I send mails to 1,000 I get 50 hits. But sites like MailOurList.com gave me 5 hits from 1,000.

So, it's waist of time to work with them.

That is one of the reasons why I like Darren's mailers because he scrubs his lists periodically for inactive members, that guarantees that I am sending my emails to active members only. Those are the ones that I click for credits daily and I can be sure that I am not wasting my time. What happens is that many owners just prefer to brag about the number of members their mailers have without mentioning how many of those are inactive for a very long time. Maybe they just don't realize that they don't necessarily need to remove those inactive members from their sites but instead just turn them to inactive status.

That is one of the reasons why I like Darren's mailers because he scrubs his lists periodically for inactive members, that guarantees that I am sending my emails to active members only. Those are the ones that I click for credits daily and I can be sure that I am not wasting my time. What happens is that many owners just prefer to brag about the number of members their mailers have without mentioning how many of those are inactive for a very long time. Maybe they just don't realize that they don't necessarily need to remove those inactive members from their sites but instead just turn them to inactive status.

Yes. Exactly.

All you gentlemen have made such good points. I would like to add to Steve's comments to. What I do is when I join any mailer, traffic exchange, if I upgrade it will be because the offer is so good I couldn't leave it.Then I promote the heck out of it until I make my money back and from that point, i post to the sites that product the most. I have found that some small sites out performed the bigger ones because the people in the smaller sites actually took the time to view my messages verses members in the larger site usually just click for credits and have no intention of reading anything. And if I join any new sites not it is because the owner has the ability to attract large  memberships and I get my best results during pre launch of on launch day. 

All you gentlemen have made such good points. I would like to add to Steve's comments to. What I do is when I join any mailer, traffic exchange, if I upgrade it will be because the offer is so good I couldn't leave it.Then I promote the heck out of it until I make my money back and from that point, i post to the sites that product the most. I have found that some small sites out performed the bigger ones because the people in the smaller sites actually took the time to view my messages verses members in the larger site usually just click for credits and have no intention of reading anything. And if I join any new sites not it is because the owner has the ability to attract large  memberships and I get my best results during pre launch of on launch day. 

So, what is the best Free performing safelists?

Darren is great, I think the best mailer owner in the business. Everything about the way that he runs his sites is about keeping them effective for his members. Ensuring only active members are receiving emails, making it possible to read the emails on the sites themselves, without compromising the quality of the emails, the tireless promotion of his sites, incentives and rewards with real value to members, credits in mails have value and aren't drowned out by super solos, these are some examples. Really someone who cares about his sites and the members they serve.

Regarding the mailers in the original post, Bweeble and Mail Our List have been quite good to me, but I use them more often than the others :-)

I really don't have a favorite because most do about

the same thing and the % average is about the same.

Now that's not to say that some are not better 

than others because they are.

But one method I use that never fails me is this.

I watch the people I have seen strong over the 

years. Here are just a few names I always watch.

Darren Orlander- Stop smiling Darren, you know your sites

good. 

Maryann Myers- She has been very successful and has a network

of sites. Check her out and choose which ones

you like.                

Matthew Graves- Matthew is building a strong network that have good

functionality in each site. You can work in his entire

network in just one of his sites. And I always get 

decent results through his sites.                

Marty Petrizza- She also has been very successful and has a network

you like.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)- I like to follow Captain 

even if I don't join because he uses some really

great programs. Follow successful people to be 

successful right.

There are other but i just wanted to name a few. 

Here are a few programs I will mention though:

Guaranteed Solos

I really like this one because of the guaranteed 300

+ unique IPs that see your message. This is with 

every solo. 

I like this one also when I am starting something 

new.

For me sometimes I just use the site to allow people

to see what is coming even if they don't click the ad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph Freyaldenhoven's Team Elite Home Businesses 

Joe has a network called Team Elite that is huge

and comes with everything. 

European Safelist

I get a massive ad blast anytime I promote anything here.

Their membership is over 16,000 and I use these guys especially

when I am starting a new program.

The ad blast gets your mnessage out there.

The membership I have is only $6 per month

I get a free solo ad every month

Plus 500 leads that I can mail to in their

autoresponder that I use for free. 

Again, these are just a few that I get good results in.

Hope that helps a bit

I really don't have a favorite because most do about
the same thing and the % average is about the same.
Now that's not to say that some are not better 
than others because they are.
But one method I use that never fails me is this.
I watch the people I have seen strong over the 
years. Here are just a few names I always watch.

Darren Orlander- Stop smiling Darren, you know your sites
                 good. 

Maryann Myers- She has been very successful and has a network
               you like.                

Matthew Graves- Matthew is building a strong network that have good
                functionality in each site. You can work in his entire
                network in just one of his sites. And I always get 
                decent results through his sites.                

Marty Petrizza- She also has been very successful and has a network
                you like.

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk)- I like to follow Captain 
even if I don't join because he uses some really
great programs. Follow successful people to be 
successful right.

There are other but i just wanted to name a few. 

Here are a few programs I will mention though:

Guaranteed Solos
I really like this one because of the guaranteed 300
+ unique IPs that see your message. This is with 
every solo. 
I like this one also when I am starting something 
new.
For me sometimes I just use the site to allow people
to see what is coming even if they don't click the ad.
Joseph Freyaldenhoven's Team Elite Home Businesses 
Joe has a network called Team Elite that is huge
                       and comes with everything. 

European Safelist
I get a massive ad blast anytime I promote anything here.
Their membership is over 16,000 and I use these guys especially
when I am starting a new program.
The ad blast gets your mnessage out there.
The membership I have is only $6 per month
I get a free solo ad every month
Plus 500 leads that I can mail to in their
autoresponder that I use for free. 

Again, these are just a few that I get good results in.
Hope that helps a bit

Thank you Michael

• 3 weeks later...

I can guarantee you that if you mail as often as you can to as many as you can on all the safelist programs you listed, you will get results. You have to be constant! That's the real key to being succesful using safelists. You must learn to write good ads also. Here is something you can read to write more effective headlines and ads http://www.leadsleap.com/blog/how-to-write-text-ads-that-people-will-click/

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

I can guarantee you that if you mail as often as you can to as many as you can on all the safelist programs you listed, you will get results. You have to be constant! That's the real key to being succesful using safelists. You must learn to write good ads also. Here is something you can read to write more effective headlines and ads http://www.leadsleap.com/blog/how-to-write-text-ads-that-people-will-click/

Thank you. It is exactly what I need.

Of this list I have used Bweeble and List Auction.

BOTH have given me unsatisfactory results.  The latter of the two is not very user friendly and the click through rates are horrendous.  I never use lengthy ad copy and never promote graphic-heavy pages; only those that "pop."

Yes...I focus a lot on email subject lines. 

Bweeble will get you slightly better CTR but nothing worth my time.  

I have many other mailers that I routinely get impressive CTR from.

Of this list I have used Bweeble and List Auction.

BOTH have given me unsatisfactory results.  The latter of the two is not very user friendly and the click through rates are horrendous.  I never use lengthy ad copy and never promote graphic-heavy pages; only those that "pop."

Yes...I focus a lot on email subject lines. 

Bweeble will get you slightly better CTR but nothing worth my time.  

I have many other mailers that I routinely get impressive CTR from.

What are these high CTR mailers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

maybe in 2017, but they have improved now, they cater to free to signup with option to upgrade for more benefits. membership site with downline builders are also good to promote on these.

The worst performing safelists after Three (3) months of testing are as follows:-

Europeansafelist.com

PIF43.com

ListBuildingMaximizer.com

MailOurList.com

ViralAdsUnleashed.com

TheLeadMagnet.com

ListAuction.com

ListBonus.com

ListDetective.com

Bweeble.com

For the life of me nothing seems to convert at these safelists even when offering free products and membership it just doesn't get any attention from the users of these safelists.

Have you been using these mailers? If so, let me know what your results have been like promoting whatever product.