Marketing Checkpoint

What prepaid card?

moby04

I am active in quite a few ventures... in fact, I'm still on the experimenting phase before focusing on a few most promising ones. Anyway I already know I'm going to need a few payment processors (Paypal, Payeer, Payza) since I am receiving income from them. Also, I am willing to go deep with one option that offers only credit card for payments...

So I thought about getting a prepaid card (probably virtual one) that I could top up from all above-mentioned processors as a main "hub" for my online ventures. What would you suggest for this purpose? 

The requirements are quite simple:
- ability to top-up from major payment processors (especially Paypal and Payza since I could resign of Payeer)

- online payments straight from the card 

- cheap

- main currency would be USD but would be beneficial to be able to convert to different currencies cheap (in my case PLN probably)

- used mostly for virtual payments but maybe would consider getting actual plastic at some point once the income grows

For now I am receiving about $100 a month but I believe it should start growing soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Pay Pal will take physical pre-paid cards but digital ones are typically single use, nonrefillable so they do not take them as a payment method. All Pre-paid are new with them and they only accept major carriers such as Mastercard, Visa, and Star.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

Quick question? Why not get a Pay-Pal debit to get paid from, I think Payza has similar but not sure and tie in a bank account for larger pull downs. My Pay-Pal Mastercard has a daily withdrawllevel of $400 by ATM and $3,000 daily spending limite but can be bumped up for larger transactions with a phone verification.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

I haven't seen the Paypal debit card in my panel in fact. But anyway, it's not the good choice because my Paypal account uses PLN as default currency and exchange rates from/to USD are quite bad in fact at Paypal. And for some reason I cannot switch it to USD for good... Anyway though, I found Revolut with free virtual card and quite cheap plastic if needed. Seems fine so far. :)

• 3 months later...

I would suggest against funneling all of your moneys through one particular payment processor. Given how finicky they can be. You may wish to consider two or more (using the others as a back up). There have been a few cases, where I used Paypal and my payments were slowed down or frozen for a while. There was no reason given for either event.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

I haven't seen the Paypal debit card in my panel in fact. But anyway, it's not the good choice because my Paypal account uses PLN as default currency and exchange rates from/to USD are quite bad in fact at Paypal. And for some reason I cannot switch it to USD for good... Anyway though, I found Revolut with free virtual card and quite cheap plastic if needed. Seems fine so far. :)

Why not just open a second PayPal account using USD as the default currency?

sig.jpg

Revolut will be soon in Canada. How you can use Revolut virtual card?

Revolut will be soon in Canada. How you can use Revolut virtual card?

You just install mobile app as it's the main tool to manage your account (there's no web interface in fact), order virtual card to get the number and that's pretty much it: whenever/wherever you're asked for card details you just enter the number from Revolut. However it's good to get the plastic as well (very cheap one time payment) - I use it on a daily basis especially since I moved from Poland to Germany. I top up with Euro, exchange to any currency I want (including EUR -> PLN for some saving account) and pay everywhere... oh, and all ATMs are free both in Germany and Poland so I assume in other countries as well. :)

• 9 months later...