Marketing Checkpoint

Need some help setting up a wordpress site

rpsmith

I need some help in getting a wordpress site set up. I tried posting this on fiverr and got my account restricted. To explain the situation:

I have a basic wordpress site set up. I want to build it into a classified ads site, but do not know what plug ins are needed and which classified ads plugin is the best to use. Additionally, I need to add a landing page plug in and autoresponder plug in for marketing purposes. It is currently running wordfence as the security protocol.

I have posted this in the wordpress support but have, as yet, gotten no response.

As mwntioned before, I need to know which plugins to add to set this up and keep it stable.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

For classified ad site I do not know a plugin, but there's a Classipress theme by Appthemes, it costs $69. I have used it, but the problem was, my classified ad site made too few money, it was hard to run business model for me.  There are quite a lot of paid landing/squeeze page plugins, hard to choose one, I am using WP Lead Plus X free version, very good plugin, enables to add tracking codes to track conversions and so. 

You could use " AWPCP" it is a good classified ad plugin for your WordPress site.  

Another good one is WP 2.0 directory...however this one is a paid plugin.

For a landing page, you could use "Socrates theme" landing page option.  It is not a plugin but a theme with many features already installed.  

Are you using free wordpress? Do you have a domain and hosting? Once you log into Wordpress you can go to plugins There should be a list. Find the one that suits your needs. You may want to go to youtube and search for wordpress plugins

Pick a domain like  rpsmith.com or rpsmithclassifieldabvertising.com or similar. Wordpress will give you a few ideas,

You will have to purchase an autoresponder and Learn how to use it. With an autoresponder you will be able to build your list of clients by installing a subscribe form on your wordpress site There are a couple of free ones

list wire  is a popular one. Autoresponders may cost you anywhere from 9 dollars to 50 dollars a month, maybe more depending which one you go with. 

Again you can use youtube there are videos that show you how to set up autoresponder   List Wire youtube

Much success 

Randy 

There are lots of free classified ad plugins that you can use.  One good one is the following one.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/another-wordpress-classifieds-plugin/

Another good one is https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpadverts/

These are free but like most plugins nowadays they probably want you to upgrade...

BTW...I have no affiliation what so ever with these plugins you can find and search for more by going here.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/

• 2 weeks later...

Easily Set Up A Real Hosted Blog With High Earning Potential By Following These Clear Step By Step Instructional Movies.

You'll get 5 videos:

1. Find Keywords for Your Topic & Domain Name Research
  2. Register a Domain Name
  3. Sign up for and Configure a Hosting Account
  4. Install a Wordpress Blog, Add a Theme and Do the First Post
  5. Configure Your Blog for Security & Do a Backup

+ 3 Bonus Videos

• Blogging Copy & Paste Tip
  • How To Install Wordpress Manually
  • How To Install Wordpress On Dreamhost

Go ahead and click and click the link below for over 2 hours of tips and directions.

http://www.affiliatesden.com/sites/82725.htm

• 1 year later...

i guess you have figured it all out long time ago

but here's some

I need some help in getting a wordpress site set up. I tried posting this on fiverr and got my account restricted. To explain the situation:

I have a basic wordpress site set up. I want to build it into a classified ads site, but do not know what plug ins are needed and which classified ads plugin is the best to use. Additionally, I need to add a landing page plug in and autoresponder plug in for marketing purposes. It is currently running wordfence as the security protocol.

I have posted this in the wordpress support but have, as yet, gotten no response.

As mwntioned before, I need to know which plugins to add to set this up and keep it stable.