Marketing Checkpoint

RapidDownline - rapiddownline.com

Paula Zuehlke

I'm not sure if you've noticed but there are a BUNCH of viral mailers and safelists out there in the marketing world. If you've taken a look at some of the downline builders that think they need to include them ALL I'll bet, like me, you became quickly overwhelmed. There is NO WAY that I'm going to join all of them or even a few of them at that point. 

Short of doing my own tracking, which by the way I love to do, but is very time consuming and costly, there is no way to know which of the many mailers and lists do the job and do it effectively. 

Thankfully, Rapid Downline was created. Not only does it ensure your downline integrity but it also helps you know what the best safelists/viral mailers are by ranking them WEEKLY. This ranking report takes into account key things such as unique visitors, conversion rates and sales rates.

It's one of the tools I use every week before sending out my emails. I invite you to join me and watch your effiency and results increase as well as your downlines in these top ranked programs.