Marketing Checkpoint

TY Page Connection - typageconnection.com

captkirk

NEW! TAP INTO UNLIMITED TRAFFIC FROM 1000's OF THANK YOU PAGES! - 100% FREE!

http://typageconnection.com/images/600-300.gif

Hi Fellow MCP Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Advertise your business for free across
a huge network of thousands of sites..
while earning instant commissions!

http://babo1.com/fg09

* Simple Easy To Use System

* No ads to click or hard systems to learn

* Every Member Earns at least 50% Instant Commissions

* Get VIRAL traffic from download pages and
thank you pages!

Yes, it's that easy!

Get on over now and check it out ASAP!

Hey Tommie

Do you have any more info on the site? I did get a JV upgrade but I'm not sure what all the upgrades are and what they all offer in the line of commissions and free ads. I like having that info for my ads.

I like all of Franks sites. I'm upgraded in most and always get good advertising and commissions.

Much success with your promotions Tommie

Len

Hey Tommie

Do you have any more info on the site? I did get a JV upgrade but I'm not sure what all the upgrades are and what they all offer in the line of commissions and free ads. I like having that info for my ads.

I like all of Franks sites. I'm upgraded in most and always get good advertising and commissions.

Much success with your promotions Tommie

Len

Hi Len,

Congrats on getting a JV upgrade. You will earn 75% commission per referral that you signup that upgrade.

JV get a couple of lifetime banners and a couple of lifetime text ads. You will need to check in the members area to see what else the JV upgrade offer. The site is live and you can start promoting the site.

I joined as a Co-Admin and don't know all the details for the JV upgrade except what I mention above. Since I have the highest upgrade available, I can't see what the other levels benefits.

Again, Congrats on receiving the JV upgrade! :)

I'll give it a try. Thank you page traffic tends to be good traffic as it is from proven buyers.

Hi Troy,

That's great to hear! :)

I join ALL of Frank's Salinas sites without hesitation.

You will see more owners of programs and veterans promoters promoting Frank's new sites.

I used to join all of Frank's sites but I've noticed over the past couple of years the traffic is short lived with them now. When they first launch you get tons of clicks from them but it only lasts a couple of months or so.

I think it's because every couple of months he launches a new one and all the clickers migrate over to the new launches.

I used to join all of Frank's sites but I've noticed over the past couple of years the traffic is short lived with them now. When they first launch you get tons of clicks from them but it only lasts a couple of months or so.

I think it's because every couple of months he launches a new one and all the clickers migrate over to the new launches.

Yep, but he do more in a few weeks than most do in years...

Frank is great in launching new programs and creating excitements... :)

Yep, but he do more in a few weeks than most do in years...

Frank is great in launching new programs and creating excitements... :)

This is true, how ever short they are you do get lots of traffic from them while they are fresh.

I wish he could come up with more sites like he did a few years ago that were more mainstay.

But it is what it is, I suppose he makes more money from having multiple launches per year than having massive ones like he used to do.

This is true, how ever short they are you do get lots of traffic from them while they are fresh.

I wish he could come up with more sites like he did a few years ago that were more mainstay.

But it is what it is, I suppose he makes more money from having multiple launches per year than having massive ones like he used to do.

You know that Frank use to sell Scripts, Ready Make Websites, and etc...

Did you notice that Greg Chadwick use to buy most of the sites that Franks sold?

You know that Frank use to sell Scripts, Ready Make Websites, and etc...

Did you notice that Greg Chadwick use to buy most of the sites that Franks sold?

He still does after about a year Frank sells the sites and Greg buys most of them. I'll bet Greg has the biggest freebie list of all time by now.  :D

He still does after about a year Frank sells the sites and Greg buys most of them. I'll bet Greg has the biggest freebie list of all time by now.  :D

This time he have sold 2 of his new sites to someone else other than Greg. The 2 sites was very different from the sites that Greg have.

I'm already starting to get traffic. I'll post results from the traffic in a few days.

Hi Troy, I'm also getting traffic and getting signups and getting paid instant cash!.

But, I always make sales and get signups from Frank Salinas programs. :)

OUR FIRST REFERRAL CONTEST!

SPECIAL WEEKEND MINI CONTEST!

Cash Prizes for the top 10 places!

IT STARTS FRIDAY JULY 08, 2016 @ 9 AM EST

AND ENDS SUNDAY JULY 10, 2016 @ 11:59 PM EST

$275 In Cash Prizes:

1st - $100 Cash
2nd - $50 Cash
3rd -  $35 Cash
4th - $25 Cash
5th - $20 Cash

6th - $15 Cash

7th - $10 Cash

8th - $8 Cash

9th - $7 Cash

10th - $5 Cash

Imagine All The Instant Commissions You'll Earn Going For 1st Place!  Go for it!

• 3 weeks later...

WELCOME TO OUR NEXT REFERRAL CONTEST!

Cash Prizes for the top 10 places!

IT STARTS TUESDAY JULY 26, 2016 @ 11 PM CST
AND ENDS TUESDAY AUG 9, 2016 @ 11 PM CST

$309 In Cash Prizes:

1st - $100 Cash

2nd - $75 Cash

3rd -  $50 Cash

4th - $25 Cash

5th - $20 Cash

6th -  $10 Cash

7th - $9 Cash

8th - $8 Cash

9th - $7 Cash

10th - $5 Cash

Imagine All The Instant Commissions You'll Earn Going For 1st Place!  Go for it!

I have been so busy the last few days I completely forgot to log into the site. My old van was giving me constant trouble, and I was trying to fix it and finally got frustrated enough with it I traded it in. Now that I have reliable transportation again I won't be lying on my back under a vehicle and can get back to work online. I was reluctant to take out a loan as the old van was paid for, but it had to be done.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca