Marketing Checkpoint

Instant Reseller Club - instantresellerclub.com

jonjenkins

Instant Reseller Club was launched very recently and helps marketers with two things. Firstly, it gives you three useful software tools to give away as lead magnets. Secondly, it helps to magnify your efforts by having a "viral" component. There is a pretty good capture page system available for free in the members' area, as long as you bring in 10 subscribers. These first 10 subscribers will go to your upline.

There are a few training videos available, and the owner seems to be doing regular webinars at the moment. You can earn commissions as a free member, and obviously there are upgrades available which increases the earning potential.

As a free system, it's worth taking a look, and could offer many marketers a useful boost for their list-building activities.

Click here to take a look at my page,

thanks,

Jon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jon,

I  just signed up from your link and am downloading the software now. I was looking to see if your own link would take me to a bit more personal profile page, but it's ok, we can get to know each other through this forum here ... :)

Best regards,

Edited by Darren Olander
other links not allowed in program threads

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz 

Hello Franto - hope you find it useful. The member's area seems to be almost complete now, and if you have any questions, the owners are pretty responsive in the Facebook group. I'm happy to help too, but the FB group has the best expertise!

Some of the marketing tools in the member's area have only just been added - look in the Training menu for "Copy and Paste Profits", which shows one of the main promotional methods.

To use the Downline Mailer, or earn commissions from any of the other products, requires a $10 upgrade.

Overall, I think this is a good way of helping to build a downline in your own business, and it can add an extra income stream if you go for the upgrade,

Best wishes,

Jon.

Hi Jon,

I  just signed up from your link and am downloading the software now. I was looking to see if your own link would take me to a bit more personal profile page, but it's ok, we can get to know each other through this forum here ... :)

Best regards,

Hi Jon and Tommie,

I'd like to get you both to comment on the idea of doing some viral product evaluations to be used as lead generators in our promo strategies.

I enjoy creating income tools and utilities by modifying or combining scripts to come up with new affiliate systems you can use to make a commission or to get the product for sale and use on your own to have your affiliates make you money.

Here is such a product which offers a viral system for ebook re-branding on a commission basis to affiliates and for resale ... have a look and let me know what you think ... Link Removed

Have you tried using free ebook distribution as a promo strategy before?

Edited by Darren Olander
Link removed: Only starter of thread is allowed links in program threads

Franto Hruz in Toronto

-- == Join me at the Viral Marketing Centre for some advanced strategies and mutual support == --

Skype - franto.hruz / Twitter - @f_hruz