Marketing Checkpoint

Guest mrclean0325

Guest mrclean0325

Just Ten Time is an exciting new traffic exchange like no other on Earth.

It is designed to get your sites actually seen by hiding prizes on the page. It is also the only traffic exchange designed to improve your SEO traffic by using it.

There is also a revenue share system you have to see to believe. Even free members can make money using this traffic exchange.

The site is in pre-launch until September 8, 2016 and you have the opportunity, right now, to get in before everyone else does.

This will be BIG!

You can read all about it and join using the link below.

Just Ten Time

Didn't people learn from Traffic Monsoon? Or My Advertising Pays? These "revenue share" sites are Ponzis. The site also makes claims that it can not back up. Exactly how does traffic from this TE raise your search rank while other TEs don't? Since it is in pre-launch, it hasn't actually had time to have been tested to see what it does to page rank. Just stating that it raises rank does not make it so. It may very well be huge. The number of people looking to get something for nothing that fall for these over and over is staggering.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

Guest mrclean0325

I too thought the same, but i was privy to this coming and watched a few videos and sat in on some conferences. They are aware of what makes the others Ponzi and have went to great lengths to do things different. To say all "revenue share" sites are a Ponzi is like saying all furry things are dogs. It is set up quite different than anything else out there. None of the others can you get a revenue share for nothing - they are hidden in the ads, all you have to do is look at the ad and claim them.

As to the SEO traffic; the explanation in the site of how it works makes sense. They are not using anything "new", just doing a traffic exchange a bit differently than we have come to know. Though the proof is in the pudding. We will have to see how it works in real life. There is a lot more detail inside that you can't access until after you join.

There are very few programs out there that don't promise something grand. Even fewer tell the truth and say you need to work your butt off and maybe make a $1 or 2. If it weren't for people looking to get rich for doing a little - where would we all be? :P

Ok, so I joined and started surfing. The only pages that come up are ads for Your Web Base. It seems that Just Ten Time and Your Web Base are from the same people. Page after page of fake review sites giving glowing reviews to Your Web Base, some of them making blatently false claims such as Your Web Base being the only app that allows you to play games for free. Or the claim that Your Web Base much be amaing because it is a leading download on Google Play, which it is not. The 5 star reviews on the Play store are all by people who want to sign people up under them.

Anyway, some research showed that Wemagine (which is a copyright by another company, by the way, an art app on iOS) was founded by Jennie Menn. If you don't know who she is, Google her. She has run at least a dozen illegal Ponzi schemes in the past, including several paid to autosurf sites. They always shut down after too many people were awaiting cash outs. But since she lives in Turkey, there is not much the US government can do to prosecute her for her scams without the co-operaton of Turkey. She is also vicious to anyone who criticizes her way of doing business. She makes lawsuit threats regularly to people who expose her scams. She also promotes a cult like mentality among her followers, where they go to forums spewing vitriol on anyone who dares to criticize her. One of her favorite tactics is to accuse people who criticize her of doing so out of misogyny. If Ms. Menn is involved with Just ten Time, run away now.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

Guest mrclean0325

You are correct as she owns Your Web Base, Advertopia, and E-earn-it as well as Just Ten Time. The surfing is not "working" as far as member ads so they had to put something in there during the pre-launch. I cannot comment on what third party review sites claim and what program do any of us have we don't give great reviews to get people to join?

So far in any program I am a member that she owns has she ever asked for any money. The ones where there is money involved is for a service which is pretty cut and dried, you pay they provide the service. Not your typical scammer approach.

I too found those things on Google when doing my own research a while ago. There are a lot of negative discussions in forums about her. I did ; however, go a bit further in my research as forum posts can say anything and really amount to hearsay or worse. Since even CNN reported known urban legends as facts when they didn't do appropriate fact checks.

I have not been able to find anything to debunk what she says on this video, though, from a standpoint of legal fact to this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR2k6fHVCKY

She has been an affiliate for quite a few different programs and started many different businesses.

Just because someone is an affiliate, distributor, or whatever for a scam doesn't mean they are scammers. Unless they full well know it is a scam and continue to promote it with that knowledge.

I applaud your investigation and wish more people would thoroughly investigate things before they put their money into them. Just like everything else, people will join or they won't. I personally look at it as another advertising program. It may work or it may tank, like so many others that start and go away. Some will look at it for the income opportunity and don't care about the advertising side. To each their own.