Photo

Which Affiliate Site have you had the most Success with? (Clickbank etc.)

affiliate affiliate marketing internet marketing clickbank clicksure jvzoo

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 JonnyTGood

JonnyTGood

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 11 August 2016 - 07:42 PM

Over time I have managed to get sales from most affiliate programs but Clickbank has always been my main focus.

I believe the main reason I have put most of my time into Clickbank is the payment options available and the simple face that you don't need to wait for 'approval' to promote most of their products.

For this reason, JVZoo has always been my weakest link.

Any success stories out there.. and with which affiliate program(s)?

ACP-Banner2_720x300.gif

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

I don't use much of either clickbank or jvzoo, but I do prefer jvzoo. If I see a good product I want to promote I guess I don't care which one it is on though.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 JonnyTGood

JonnyTGood

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:12 PM

Thanks for the reply Darren.

Have you made many sales with JVZoo products?

ACP-Banner2_720x300.gif

#4 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:13 PM

Thanks for the reply Darren.

Have you made many sales with JVZoo products?

Yea I've done well with the ones I promoted, but as I said I haven't promoted many.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#5 Scott Rohn

Scott Rohn

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:35 PM

I've done pretty good over the years with various programs.

But the program that has gotten me Results the quickest has been Te Pays.

Te pays was launched on April 15, 2016 and as of this post

I've earned  $123.80 added lots of people to my list

which could lead to more sales in the future

banner.jpg

Check out my Blog for Some Reviews, Tip, and Rants  http://scottrohn.com

Looking to Earn Real Residual Income while building Your List Check  This out http://trck.me/tepaysrocks/

#6 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:42 PM

I've always preferred instant 100% commissions when possible, so I've promoted a lot of Payspree products over the years.

Quality control at Payspree is a little lacking, so you have to be choosey about what to promote, but there have been some really decent ones.

animated_728x90.gif

#7 JonnyTGood

JonnyTGood

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:00 AM

I've done pretty good over the years with various programs.

But the program that has gotten me Results the quickest has been Te Pays.

Te pays was launched on April 15, 2016 and as of this post

I've earned  $123.80 added lots of people to my list

which could lead to more sales in the future

banner.jpg

Hey Scott.

I don't think you're meant to have affiliate links within your post... only your signature.

ACP-Banner2_720x300.gif

#8 Len Koski

Len Koski

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:16 PM

I like JV Zoo. Granted getting approved for products might be harder without sales but once you have a few sales you'll get approved easier even for instant commissions. CBSurge was my best selling product at Clickbank but if you aren't making sales there regularly Clickbank will start clawing back your commissions. CBSurge was a Firefox plugin that hasn't been updated and no longer seems to work as advertised. I've pretty much given up with Clickbank.  Thing to remember is most vendors don't like you sending "junk" traffic. IE: Sending thousands of hits to the sales page without many sales. Best to capture the email and promote that way or use your own landing pages before the sales page if using Traffic Exchanges or Viral Mailers.

#9 greg55

greg55

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

This not an affiliate site per say but I have gotten more signups from Desktoplightning than all the safelists and viral mailers put together. It is a true mailer. The people you sign up are added to your mailings.

#10 PassTheTorch

PassTheTorch

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:21 PM

I've always had good success promoting safelists sites through safelist sites :P

#11 mrclean0325

mrclean0325

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:31 PM

I try to keep to continuity programs or memberships to keep the customer acquisition costs down and spread out a bit. As long as you keep them ahead of the attrition rate, you do OK.

I have a love/hate relationship with ClickBank. I am not sure how the new PayPal "180 return" policy will change what they do since they seemed to be aligned with PayPal in their refund period. It would TRULY suck to have to wait 6 months for a payment. The same will be the case for other affiliate programs using PayPal.

With all of the affiliate programs; ClickBank, JVZoo, and WP...there are a lot of stuff with zero sales or high return rates. If you dig through them there is gold there to promote.

I am also becoming very leery of affiliate programs that don't require you to fill out the proper tax and other legal forms to submit when you sign up as an affiliate to define your legal relationship.

"Just because it quacks, don't make it a duck..."

Discover over 100 sites to make a bit of cash...

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

#12 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:22 AM

Clickbank was the first affiliate site that I had success with. In fact, I made my first sales with Clickbank products and services.

Would you believe I use to make sales using Traffic Exchanges to promote Clickbank products? This was at the time that most Gurus and Experts said that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts. I proved the Gurus and Experts wrong over and over because I kept getting sales using Traffic Exchanges. 

Currently, I don't promote Clickbank products anymore because I prefer programs that pay me 100% instant commission to my PayPal account. :)

#13 JonnyTGood

JonnyTGood

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 22 August 2016 - 05:43 PM

Clickbank was the first affiliate site that I had success with. In fact, I made my first sales with Clickbank products and services.

Would you believe I use to make sales using Traffic Exchanges to promote Clickbank products? This was at the time that most Gurus and Experts said that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts. I proved the Gurus and Experts wrong over and over because I kept getting sales using Traffic Exchanges. 

Currently, I don't promote Clickbank products anymore because I prefer programs that pay me 100% instant commission to my PayPal account. :)

That's crazy. Clickbank sales through TE's!.. What sort of products were you promoting (low cost?), and why did you stop... did it start getting flooded etc..?

ACP-Banner2_720x300.gif

#14 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 3,482 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 August 2016 - 08:48 PM

That's crazy. Clickbank sales through TE's!.. What sort of products were you promoting (low cost?), and why did you stop... did it start getting flooded etc..?

I was promoting 1st Promotion Clickbank Mall which had a wide selection of products and services owned by Rick and Ron Davies back in the day. This was when Clickbank use to send affiliate notifications when sales was made.

In fact, Ron and Rick use to believe that Traffic Exchanges was a waste of time and efforts themselves and advise their members to stay away from TE's Exchanges. They changed their tune when I told them I was making sales with their Clickbank Mall. In fact, they let me be the sole moderator of their Free Advertising Methods Forum. The rest is history!

Traffic Exchanges was the first Free Advertising Methods that I used and I then started having success with other FREE advertising methods.

While promoting Clickbank mall I noticed that people was buying advertising products and services from the mall instead of money making opportunities. So, I dished promoting money making opportunities and started promoting advertising products.

Now, I mostly promote advertising programs that people can join for free with the options to upgrade if they need or want more benefits and commissions. :)

Back in the day, I proved the Gurus and Experts wrong over and over using Free Adverting Methods they say don't work and a waste of time and efforts.

#15 1stpage

1stpage

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

I have had the most success with Warrior Plus  and this has been my most successful promotion...https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/swqdy/0

#16 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:00 PM

I always enjoyed promoting clickbank products :)

468x60-a6.jpg

#17 chrystalia

chrystalia

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:56 AM

Clickbank was the most reliable over the years, but of late I have found that promoting anything directly on Tripleclicks is working out very well for me. I have over time moved away from standard affiliate programs in favor of sites like Tripleclicks or even the EBay digital marketplace. 

To a great extent it's product dependent, though. I have moved away from promoting digital products in general (since I am too busy getting my own finished LOL) and have moved instead to promoting/selling physical products when I feel like selling. For income production, I now focus more on promoting programs with a free entry and an upgrade option, that work.

Fortune Favors The Bold! http://fortunestraffic.com

Fortunes Traffic--for Zubees, Promos, Fun, and Traffic.

Interested in Hard Rock Gold Mining? Check Out My Other Half's You Tube Channel -- https://www.youtube....jigBC5GgEjEANLQ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affiliate, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, clickbank, clicksure, jvzoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users