Marketing Checkpoint

Online Sales Pro - onlinesalespro.com

moneymax

Online Sales Pro

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr36/make_money_blog/online%20sales%20pro.jpg

The All-in-One Lead Generation System And Mobile App. Built For Network Marketers.

Create Landing Pages, Lead Management with 24/7 Lead Notification, Social Media Marketing Training.

http://leadssystem.onlinesalespro.com/opp1

Bitcoin can Make You Rich !!!!

if you buy now

BitcoinTrader.tv

Hi Phillip,

This is the message I got when I clicked on your link:

"Not Found

The requested URL /phillipmaxwell was not found on this server.Hi Phillip,"

OOPS  !!!!!  I put the wrong link by mistake, I Corrected the link,

I hope you didn't join yet, if you didn't join and you plan to join, please use my link,

and if you are promoting something I like I will return the favor.

And by the way thanks for letting me know my link was not working, 

I really appreciate it.

if you buy now

BitcoinTrader.tv

OOPS  !!!!!  I put the wrong link by mistake, I Corrected the link,

I hope you didn't join yet, if you didn't join and you plan to join, please use my link,

and if you are promoting something I like I will return the favor.

And by the way thanks for letting me know my link was not working, 

I really appreciate it.

You're Welcome! I didn't want you to miss out on any signups because the link not working.

I get the same message, although if I just enter onlinesalespro.com in my address bar that works fine...

Hi Mister Dave, I put the wrong affiliate link, but now it is has been corrected.

I am not angry or mad, but, bypassing peoples affiliate link is not a good idea.

We are all here to help each other make money. 

Today you may buy through my affiliate link and tomorrow I may buy through yours.

We don't benefit at all by bypassing peoples affiliate link,

you don't get any discount or anything like that, you pay the same price so what is the point ?

Anybody can easily bypass your affiliate link as well and go directly to Megalist.com or whatever you are promoting.

If I came across something you was promoting and the link did not work, I would send you a message so you can fix it.

That is how we network and help each other. Generally, I don't do hard sells on a product, 

I just put it out there and if the product is good it will sell itself believe me.

But the important thing here is to network with other people.

there are all types of people online from experienced marketers with huge email lists to programming engineers that have helped me make money online.

Again I am not upset, because I am grateful I am connected with so many people that can help me online.

Maybe one day we can help each other too. Have a good day and good luck to you.

if you buy now

BitcoinTrader.tv

Hi Mister Dave, I put the wrong affiliate link, but now it is has been corrected.

I am not angry or mad, but, bypassing peoples affiliate link is not a good idea.

We are all here to help each other make money. 

Today you may buy through my affiliate link and tomorrow I may buy through yours.

We don't benefit at all by bypassing peoples affiliate link,

you don't get any discount or anything like that, you pay the same price so what is the point ?

Anybody can easily bypass your affiliate link as well and go directly to Megalist.com or whatever you are promoting.

If I came across something you was promoting and the link did not work, I would send you a message so you can fix it.

That is how we network and help each other. Generally, I don't do hard sells on a product, 

I just put it out there and if the product is good it will sell itself believe me.

But the important thing here is to network with other people.

there are all types of people online from experienced marketers with huge email lists to programming engineers that have helped me make money online.

Again I am not upset, because I am grateful I am connected with so many people that can help me online.

Maybe one day we can help each other too. Have a good day and good luck to you.

Don't worry... I didn't join using the generic link. I was just trying to deduce whether the mistake was in that part or the affiliate id part of the link, and also just to have a look at what you're promoting to see if it was something I'd be interested in joining once the link was corrected.

I agree that to bypass your affiliate link would be a pretty mean thing to do