Marketing Checkpoint

Where has LiveTrafficNetwork disapeared to ?

Does any one know where the owner is for LiveTrafficNetwork Safelist he just disappeared when LiveTrafficNetwork went off line.he went under the name of Smith I think.Any way I want to beat the crap out of him he owes me comms and if your reading this you wanker either send me my money owed or keep looking over your shoulder as you never know who will catch up with you.

And that goes for all the other wankers who start sites then decide its to much work and disappear you to need a baseball bat taking to your legs. Donot con and rip off people they tend to not like it.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

Does any one know where the owner is for LiveTrafficNetwork Safelist he just disappeared when LiveTrafficNetwork went off line.he went under the name of Smith I think.Any way I want to beat the crap out of him he owes me comms and if your reading this you wanker either send me my money owed or keep looking over your shoulder as you never know who will catch up with you.

And that goes for all the other wankers who start sites then decide its to much work and disappear you to need a baseball bat taking to your legs. Donot con and rip off people they tend to not like it.

Hi Steve, that's the chance that you take with any business online or offline.

A few successful programs that I promote that owe me money have when offline without a trace.

Reasons?

- Maybe Paypal Closed them down

- Maybe the hosting company closed them down

- Maybe they died... (I have had a very good friend online that got killed in a boating accident)

- And etc...

Anyway, it's part of doing business online and I never let it get me down and I never wish harm on anyone.

• 2 years later...