Marketing Checkpoint

I-Pro-X

I-Pro-X is a Traffic Exchange Program Started by My Friend and Innovative Owner Steve Buch.

I-Pro-X Special Feature is Collecting ICoins to Convert it to Cash or Advertising. 

I am G.Sharavanan the Admin of this Beautiful Traffic Exchange I-Pro-X

While Steve Buch is the Owner of I-Pro-X.

User Benefits for Joining I-Pro-X :

* Daily Draw for $0.50 - Every Day at 12:03am Eastern Time, 1 Member that Surfed at Least

50 pages the Previous Day is Randomly Drawn and wins $0.50 and 100 Credits!

Quest for Cash You will get a $1 a Week Guaranteed if you Finish the Quest for Cash 

Even for Free Members which is Easy to Complete.

Quest for Cash Info - You can earn $1 Every Week Just by Surfing and Collecting the Coins that Show Up

Every Time the Letter Hunt Page Appears.Claim the Letter and you'll also get a Coin.

Complete 6 Sets to Receive $0.25.Complete the 7th Set and you'll get Another $0.75 for a Total of $1! 

The Collections Reset Every Week.

ICoins = Cash

Users Can Collect and Convert the ICoins Offered at I-Pro-X and Few Other Websites by I-Pro-X to Cash $$$$.

ICoins is an Innovation in Traffic Exchange Industry which Steve Buch the Owner has Created for I-Pro-X.

Daily Promo Codes - I-Pro-X also includes Daily Promo Codes with Cash and Upgraded Members do have 

Special Daily Promo Codes with Cash along the Normal Daily Cash Promo Codes!

Promo Codes Info - Every day  a Surf Code that Awards $0.02 Cash,10 Credits,20 Banner Impressions,20 Text Impressions, and 20 Square Banner Impressions is Sent Out and for Upgraded Members an Extra Surf Code that Awards $0.05 Cash,50 Credits,50 Banner Impressions,50 Text Impressions, and 50 Square Banner Impressions.

* Progressive Slots - While you're Surfing you'll Collect a Token Every 25 Pages.

Use Those Tokens to Play the Progressive Slot Game and You Could be the Lucky Player to Hit the Mega Jackpot.

The Jackpot is Always at least $25! Plus there is Currently a $0.01 Prize that you Could Hit Easily as Well.

* Prize Page - Upgraded Members Can Win Cash Prizes more Frequently .

Tiered Referral Bonuses - Earn up to $1.00 for Every Person you Refer to I-Pro-X!

Tiered Referral Bonuses Explained - When your Referral Surfs a Lifelong Total Of...

...250 Pages you'll get $0.10
...2500 Pages you'll get Another $0.15
...10000 Pages you'll get Another $0.25
...25000 Pages you'll get Another $0.25
...50000 Pages you'll get Another $0.25

* Weekend Top Surfer Contest - Top 15 Surfers on Sat and Sunday Combined will Win Cash and Credit Prizes.

Promote I-Pro-X - The top 20 Promoters Every Week Win Cash Prizes!

* Active Surfer Reward - Daily Active Surfer Rewards with Cash Prizes!

Regular Cross Promos - Cross Promo's with Other TE's for Cash Prizes and Cash Draws.

Commission's upto 100% - Mind Blowing Commission if you Grab the 100% Commissions OTO!.

Zubee Zone Coins - Silver Zubee Coin @ 30 Pages and Gold Zubee Coin @ 150 Pages. 

Viral Traffic Games - Surf League Members of Viral Traffic Games.Upgraded Members can win up to $0.10 in VTG!

Great Support to Users - Support Ticket Answered to Users Within 24 hrs.

Still a Lot More Addition to Come in the Upcoming Years as we are Still Growing :) !!!

If you Still Have any Questions About I-Pro-X

Feel Free to Ask Me through Message or By Replying to this Post.

Join Our Awesome Fast Growing Traffic Exchange I-Pro-X.

Join I-Pro-X by Clicking the Banner Below and Send a Message to Me Here
Get Free Credits and ICoins as a Gift.

I_Pro_X_Banner.gif

Cheers & To Your Online Marketing Success,
G.Sharavanan
I-Pro-X Admin

Join Our Awesome Fast Growing Traffic Exchange I-Pro-X.

Join I-Pro-X by Clicking the Banner Below and Send a Message to Me Here
Get Free Credits and ICoins as a Gift.

Hi Sharavanan,

I joined and surfing the exchange now to activate my account. :)

Do I need to PM you to get Free Credits and Icoins as a gift?

Hi Sharavanan,

I joined and surfing the exchange now to activate my account. :)

Do I need to PM you to get Free Credits and Icoins as a gift?

Captain Welcome to I-Pro-X and I have Rewarded you with Credits and ICoins Gift.Go See it Captain and pls read my PM on I-Pro-X which is a Welcome Message :).

Captain Welcome to I-Pro-X and I have Rewarded you with Credits and ICoins Gift.Go See it Captain and pls read my PM on I-Pro-X which is a Welcome Message :).

Where is the PM located? I looked for it but couldn't find it. I'm still surfing...

Where is the PM located? I looked for it but couldn't find it. I'm still surfing...

Captain it's the 6th Tab on the Main Menu on the Members Area named Messages.