Marketing Checkpoint

What do you love more PTC or TE?

Yes alot of PTC's are scams. All you have to do is work with the few you know are legitimate. I love to use both for advertising.

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 3 weeks later...

PTC are unestable in financial therms.

TE are more sustainable and trusted.

Just a few PTC could live in long therms, because of lots of people doign task and micro jobs surveys, etc..

The most of the ptc end cause financial problems. the most of the users just use the trusted ptc and the new ones get with just  a few users, and those new ptc have really hard times to pay their costs.

It depends on what is our objectives for using them  Both of them are advertising agents. Both of them need people to view the ads as well as for membership sign up.

For me I use both cautiosly not to upgrade immediately. I will look into how well does the site portray our advertising. Not all  advertising agent are good advertisers and some owners  are not honest.  They stole referrals from their members.  Will not mention who but hoping those who are doiing  and reading this to stop it. Be a good advertising owners and people will love you for it and may upgrade to your programs

• 2 weeks later...

Join some trusted/promising PTCs and cashout from all of them if possible, those who turn scam or stop paying I turn income into credits. Then advertise whatever suits you best (PTPs are always profitable & recent new programs have better conversions).

For TEs I only collect Zubees and gather all credits from Spotlights to advertise some PTPs (like ViralTECoop). Actually the only TE that paid me is EasyHits4U. It's sad that you have to work so hard to reach the minimum payout on TEs. And the advertising conversion ratio is generally so poor.

So that said, in my opinion, PTCs are better way to make online money. And if weren't Zubees I wouldn't join TEs  :P