Marketing Checkpoint

Which Do You Like The Best, Safelists or Viral Mailers?

Well Tommie,

If your aim is to build your email opt-in list, then both will

serve very well in fulfilling that objective.

I must admit though that viral mailers have the advantage

(sometimes real, mostly theoretical) of offering referral

benefits. If only those signing up had good promotional

skills they would be a killer! lol

Make Money Online With 15 Powerful And http://trafficnymphomaniac.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/rsz_money-163502_640.jpgProfitable Steps In A Daily Work Routine

I've considered them the same thing for quite some time, just different names for the same thing... what in your opinion makes a safelist different than a viral mailer?

- Viral Mailer are all credit based.

- Most Viral Mailer don't request 2 email address (Contact and List).

I'm in the same camp as Darren.  The differences are so small and they both perform the same function so I just

considered a Viral Mailer an updated version of a Safelist.

Yep! Viral Mailer are an updated version of credit based safelists. :)

A few of the big safelists converted to the LFMVM mailer script (updated?) and I deleted my accounts in them because of it

I think much of the classification we use does have to do with the script type though.

Before LFMVM came along, I had three categories in my bookmarks - List Builders, Safelists and TAEs. And I had a system with using them. Then LFMVM started and I had (and still have) a bookmark called "New script mailers", which has swelled to huge by now  :rolleyes:  

I've always viewed these differently, and always gone to my "List builder" file first for larger campaigns (even though many of the sites in there would probably be called viral mailers in other peoples classifications) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been using safe lists for years and now I have added many viral mailers.  I do not see any difference.  I don't care what you call them.  If you are getting results, then keep doing it  :)

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

there is no difference, they are all safelists. Viral mailers arent "viral" in the true definition of that word. I still to this day dont know why its called that. Mailer and safelist terms have been the same thing for I guess 15+ years now... They are both used for the same thing - a safelist which was the orginial word.

It doesnt matter if it asks for a contact email along with a safelist email - thats not new at all.

Someone told me that a couple years ago, that it set it apart somehow. No, not new, and not correct.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I am sure viral involves human interaction and engagement such as likes and shares.  More than happy to stand corrected!

So what about safelist promising one post to multiple sites automatically. Would that not be vrial if it's true?

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!