Marketing Checkpoint

Affiliate Funnel - affiliatefunnel.com

captkirk

PROMOTE THE TOP PROGRAMS OF YOUR CHOICE AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE! - 100% FREE!

http://affiliatefunnel.com/images/oto_banners3.gif

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

How many times have you heard this scenario....

"Just build your downline and all your problems will be solved...This is the way to instant success...Build your downline"

Fact is this, building downlines is a lot of work and most of the time, people give up before the see the results they were promised.

It's time for a change! It's time to flip your downline building strategy and fill your funnel!

Welcome to the world of 'Affiliate Funnel' and the process is very simple. Fill your funnel with unlimited leads, and promote your business to them. They give you the tools, the training, and the methods to promote anything you want to your funnel. That's right, there is NO agenda, no 'recommended owner program' to join, it's all about you and building YOUR business.

Join today for free and see what the 'Funnel' is all about:

http://babo1.com/be98

This is a well-established and highly trusted site with a lot of great tools - in fact I was suprised when I realised no-one had posted it here before now :)

Hi Dave, I was surprise that it wasn't listed too! :)

I have been member of AF for years. :)

Affiliate Funnel does seem great - anyone have any good strategies for how to maximize its effectiveness?

The strategies that I use for ALL programs that I promote is to Advertise, Advertise, and Advertise.

I use the following methods to advertise:

• Viral Mailers
  • Adboards
  • Classifieds
  • FFA
  • Forums
  • Traffic Exchanges
  • Etc...

http://babo1.com/be98

Yeah, I get the advertise and the different places, but do you put a particular mix of programs in the funnel itself, do you have creative ways to make you stand out or do you just use the stock splash pages in mass volumes? Seems like with all programs, to get ahead you need a little extra spark - just looking for ideas.  Thanks

Yeah, I get the advertise and the different places, but do you put a particular mix of programs in the funnel itself, do you have creative ways to make you stand out or do you just use the stock splash pages in mass volumes? Seems like with all programs, to get ahead you need a little extra spark - just looking for ideas.  Thanks

For me, it just plain exposure of the programs that I promote...Period! :)

Exposure is the key to success! All that other stuff is just busy work.