Marketing Checkpoint

Global Domain International

Can I get some opinions on GDI?

I know some people have success and I also see some ads saying things like "did your GDI sponsor left you in the lurch" or something like that, indicating that GDI might have a high attrition too.

Those that have success, what aspect did you promote?

And those that didn't, what made you leave?

Shamsina

The one and only business that I believe in.

Check it out here: 

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11354397.133

Can I get some opinions on GDI?

I know some people have success and I also see some ads saying things like "did your GDI sponsor left you in the lurch" or something like that, indicating that GDI might have a high attrition too.

Those that have success, what aspect did you promote?

And those that didn't, what made you leave?

Shamsina

I'm also interested in hearing what others have to say. :)

I've earned over $8,700 in commissions from GDI, mostly from 2007-2008.. I promoted them through some marketing systems. Most of that income actually came from bonuses, you get $100 for every 5 referrals you get in a week and I was on the leaderboards every week. In the end, though, even with nearly 300 in my downline.. I would only make $300/month residual because out of the $10/month that they paid for their membership you get 10%... $1 per person in your downline. So if you want to earn $1,000/month passively you'd need 1,000 people in your downline, and not everyone is staying as people left pretty heavily too. I have only a handful of people left in my downline (I haven't promoted it for many years), and the only reason I keep my membership is because that downline is covering my cost of membership.

I decided it was not worth my effort to promote for such a low payout. I think they changed some things now with some new memberships or something, but I don't understand the $10/month for a domain when you can get one for that much per year somewhere else.. I guess the benefit is their sitebuilder, but then that is just for people who have no technical knowledge about websites at all.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Guest mrclean0325

I was in them until a month or so ago. I figured it was cheap enough at $10 a month to give it a go. I work with one of the team surfing groups. I worked it hard for about 3 months and got 5 of the 6 signups. I figured if I could just get it to pay for itself, it might be a little income coming in. My wife and I got sick for a couple weeks and my income dropped drastically and I couldn't see continuing since I really didn't have the extra to spare.

They do have a other options than just the $10 package and then there is there domaining auctions. The thing that bothered my though was the leader boards for bonuses and sales were pretty blank and the forum was not very active. It is a good program, though I am not sure if it should be your main program or money maker. The requirement of the group was just 1,000 hits per week to get one of the signups. Most of the people were lucky to get a hundred or less hits per week.

So I am not sure if I would have done better myself or not since I got a LOT of hits to the link each week, most times 2 - 3 times the minimum. The time involved to get as many hits as I was was also taking its toll on me, which is probably why I got sick. Getting all the hits and still doing my "bread and butter" income turned my days into 14 - 16 hour days. In the end it probably all worked out for the best.

Thanks Darren and mrclean.

One of my upline has a different strategy and I kinda like what she does. Instead of promoting it as an affiliate programme, she's promoting it as a downline builder of sorts, i.e everyone in her downline follows her into GDI and she will help design the website to be promoted everywhere to get people into their main programme.

I like it because it is a fresh page to look at instead of the duplicated splash pages that you see people promoting. Once I started using TEs I kinda got bored with seeing the same splash pages everywhere.

Now it all depends on how creative you are in designing the page to capture people's attention and email addresses.

The one and only business that I believe in.

Check it out here: 

http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/11354397.133