Marketing Checkpoint

freebitcoin - freebitco.in

Shane Harrison

There are many freebitco.in apps in Google Play Store. All of them have referral ID which can not be changed.

This means that you can not ask a friend to download the app and register with your referral id.

You can ask your friend to open the browser in his smart phone, search the address freebitco.in and register there.

Now download the app and "Login" .

anyone here into mining bitcoins or crypto currency. i guess it uses lots of system resources and really heats uP the CPU?

Yes that's why I like to share programs like Computta and crypto tab so I can earn far more in the affiliate programs than running the software myself.

Webinar Reveals how to be Coached<p>by a #1 Vendor/AffiliateWebinar Access

Really like free bitcoin site. Just wish I could win that darn lottery.

I would also like to own that site. Those guys give away about $50k a month in thebitcoin lottery. They have to be making at least $100k/mo. from advertising.

Crushing it!

• 8 months later...

He probably hit a lucky number at the free roll or won at the multiply game.

Yeah, probably a lucky run at multiply.

Also funny that in the last 3 weeks I've turned 10,000 satoshis into about 125,000 playing the multiply game.

Been perfecting a technique for a while. If I'm calm and focused, I am a profitable gambler. The key is you cannot adhere to any rule consistently.

I also must pay attention to my mood and only play when I want to. It's fun and certainly not recommended for the average person.

• 9 months later...

Anyone have any good mutiply bet strategies.

I kind of use this as a pressure release valve instead of full blown gambling out of pocket.

I like the 4x multiplier, gives you a 23.75% chance to win.

I have managed to go on some nice runs and withdraw but still down at the moment ( of course)

Anyone have any good mutiply bet strategies.

I kind of use this as a pressure release valve instead of full blown gambling out of pocket.

I like the 4x multiplier, gives you a 23.75% chance to win.

I have managed to go on some nice runs and withdraw but still down at the moment ( of course)

Yes, my number 1 strategy is to avoid it!! Lol, but in all seriousness I do the same as you and play for a bit of relief from working on my online business from time to time knowing that it is only my free earned BTC I am risking which is cool.

I have on the odd time been able to direct funds from this program to my bitcoin wallet to join the odd program or two.

I always have it open when surfing etc and click on the hour or close to it. I have hit the top level random roll once in my ~2 years using this service which was about $190 USD at the time.

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

http://www.90minuteresiduals.com/banner2.png