51 replies to this topic

#41 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 07:46 AM

I use Herculist every day without fail and I love it!

It's a large, well-established mailer with almost 90,000 members.

The Gold Membership is only about $25 for a full year and that allows you to mail the entire membership every single day!

My upgrade paid for itself several times over within a few short days.

Admin are great - commission withdrawals are processed within 24 hours (often a lot less) and there's loads of different advertising options, including a built-in traffic exchange.

Thoroughly recommend it.

20583952-003736.jpg

#42 weblord

weblord

Weblord of www.Nabaza.com & www.NameHost.us/www.1weblord.com

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts
  • LocationThe Philippines

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:26 PM

i like profitslion, herculist, and the two pangeas great for delivery of messages and very responsive members.

What are your favorite mailers and why? I would be interested in knowing what your CTRs are. Also, those who may be upgraded members Does it pay you to upgrade? I am retired and on a very fixed income, and at the present time I cannot afford to upgrade anything.... At least not until I'm in profit in a business opportunity. Thanks for any comments.

#43 firebyfifty

firebyfifty

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Jervis Bay

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:59 AM

100% agree with herculist and I use it religiously. 

AE mailer is a newbie but also a favourite of mine.

Cheers

Nate

Nate Scifleet 

Author and Owner of 90 Minute Residuals

banner2.png

#44 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 05:10 PM

there's already lifetime herculist gold for the price of U.S.$49 but they only currently receives bitcoin as payment method, because paypal shut down their account according to one of their customer support via chat.

#45 Laur

Laur

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:25 PM

Ivan Golemdzhiyski's mailers are also good and best new sites are Aemailer, Iconicmailer and Bannerblitzmailer

#46 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 30 January 2020 - 09:44 PM

from herculist you can also buy cheap solo ads.

#47 Shane Harrison

Shane Harrison

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:37 AM

from herculist you can also buy cheap solo ads.

Which are the solo ad options that you like the most there? Do they have fresh enough leads to use them as a regular traffic source?

#48 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:39 AM

there's already lifetime herculist gold for the price of U.S.$49 but they only currently receives bitcoin as payment method, because paypal shut down their account according to one of their customer support via chat.

They do offer several different payout options but some of them, like direct bank transfer, are only available in the US. Personally, I get them to pay my commissions in Bitcoin to Coinbase - from there I can withdraw straight into PayPal or direct into my bank account if I choose

20583952-003736.jpg

#49 davepilgrim

davepilgrim

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:40 AM

Which are the solo ad options that you like the most there? Do they have fresh enough leads to use them as a regular traffic source?

I'm a Gold Member so I send out my email ad to almost 90,000 members every single day - not every mailout brings in fresh leads, but overall it's generated me a lot of leads - the upgrade has more than paid for itself many times over

20583952-003736.jpg

#50 Shane Harrison

Shane Harrison

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:23 AM

I'm a Gold Member so I send out my email ad to almost 90,000 members every single day - not every mailout brings in fresh leads, but overall it's generated me a lot of leads - the upgrade has more than paid for itself many times over

Nice! Have you ever tried out their smart-list.com solos? I was actually curious about this because I wasn't sure if those lists have as many leads as the main Herculist site. But I guess I just have to test it out and report back  :)

#51 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:11 PM

run an A/B test first if it's applicable to your ads, run it for free login and then locate the downloadable email addresses from smart-list, it's about 19k email addresses you can email but with restrictions it's included in the download.

#52 weblord

weblord

• Bronze
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:11 PM

aha that's great feedback, i ought to try it, they stopped accepting paypal for the lifetime gold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users